“DADDY!”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Here it is, my update for this week..I hope you all like it..hehehehe..

 

 

Jessie’s POV

“Ahjussi!.” I tug his coat and he look at me.

“What is it, Jessie?”

“You said my mom will come over here, right?” he nods.

“but where she is?” he shrug.

“I also don’t have idea.”

“Don’t you think she is lost?..There so many people here and the possibility that she can’t find us is big.” I reason out.

“So you are suggesting that we should roam around in this place?” bingo!..He gets what I want to say. I nod and he agrees.

“Ok, let’s go!” we both left the party and start searching. I check the ladies room while ahjussi check on the other VIP area upstairs, then we found nothing. We went down to do our task, but I have a better idea.

“Hey, ahjussi!.” He looks at me.

“I think it’s better if we change task..You’re the one who check on the restrooms and I’ll be at the VIP rooms.”

“Eh?..I think your wrong..We should stick on our own task.” He declines me.

“No, believe me..That will be better and fun..” I run away from him so I could start my task. But I hide in a place where I can watch him if he start moving and did what I told him to do after I left him. After a couple of minutes, he finally left his spot and saw him walk towards the restroom direction.

“Hihihi..” I chuckle as I think of what will be the outcome of this game. I also start looking for my mom, and one VIP room caught my attention.

“Mom?” I go inside the room without knocking first.

“Je-JESSIE?” mom surprised with my sudden appearance. I see the man she is with also stand up.

“Who is she, Dara-shi?” the man asks. ‘Urrrgh!..What is going on?..Why is mom with this type of man?..and what’s with the taste?..Eeww!..I better take away mom whoever he is.’

“Mom, what are you doing?..Daddy is waiting for us outside, Let’s go!” I grab mom in the wrist, but she is not moving.

“Amm..aa..sorry, Kyuhyun-shi!..this is my daughter.” I watch her apologized with the man and he was like ‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?’ look.

“Yes, I am her daughter and my dad is waiting for us..” I added and his expression was so funny when he heard what I said.

“WHAT?!” he was really surprise with it. I want to laugh at him when my mom glares at me like ‘WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, JESSIE?’ look. I press my hand to cover my mouth and prevent myself from laughing at the man’s expression.

“Jessie!..” mom called my name and I ignore her.

“Amm..I’m so sorry I forgot to tell you about my daughter, but I want to make a correction..I am a single m~” then thank God, my all time favorite superhero. The guardian angel of our lives came in.

“Jessie-ah!” Seunghyun ahjussi opens the door surprising us all.

“DADDY!” I scream and run towards him and hug, I don’t care if he looks like mad at me, maybe this is because of the switching task, but he still caught me and wrap with his arms as he carry me.

Seunghyun’s POV

I did what Jessie told me to do, but I didn’t went inside the ladies room, instead I called my sister to help me with this and I am glad she did. Then when there is no Dara in any washrooms, I started to look for Jessie alone since my let my sister went back to the party. I suddenly saw Jessie in one of the VIP rooms, and then open the door only to reveal Jessie launching herself towards me. I caught her and surprise when she called me..

“DADDY?!” I said and I know it’s not the only me who said it. I look to the origin of the voices and surprise to see Dara with a man. ‘MAN?’

“Is he your husband?” I hear the man ask.

“NO!..YES!” three voices can be heard as an answer. I look at Jessie frown my brows because I know she is the one who said it yes.

“No..” I calmly said and she shook her head.

“Yes!” she disagrees with me then her face turn into begging one, like she is asking me to agree with her. I don’t know what is happening, but her face seems unpleasant and don’t like this scene that is going on.

“Y-yes?..” I think I got hypnotized with Jessie’s eyes and expression that made me said it.

“NO!” someone protested so both of us look towards where the voice came and it’s from Dara with a very angry expression. ‘Oh-Ow!’

“Hey, Hey, Hey!..Wait!..I am confused..Who is telling the truth?..Dara-shi, can you please at least give me explaination?” the man speaks as he gives me a not so welcomed expression.

“I’m sorry for this, Kyuhyun-shi..but I and my daughter and Seunghyun needs to leave first to talk things first..I’ll just explain to you next time when we see each other next time..Bye!” Dara bid goodbye to the man and grab her bag as she suddenly pulls me out of the room together with Jessie that I am still carrying.

“Hey!..Wa-wait!..” I struggle at her grip, but she continues to drag us out until we reach the exit and let me go.

“YAH!..WHY DID YOU SHOWED UP LIKE THAT AND AGREED WITH MY DAUGHTER?..” she began to explode like angry volcano. She is really angry with me, I don’t care if Jessie is still in my arm because I want to do is to clear myself out.

“Wait!..Please let me explain first, ok?” I gesture my hand in a stop signal. Good thing she listens very well.

“Go and explain!” she crossed her arms.

“Mom..” Jessie called her with a worried tone.

“Don’t, Jessie..Mommy is upset with your action awhile ago, so please stay quite.” She said to her daughter and Jessie did what she wants. Jessie fidgets with her fingers while her head is down and pouting lips.

“Ok, Dara I know you are mad about what happened, but please don’t be mad at Jessie. It’s not her fault at all, it was mine.” I began my explanation. When I felt Jessie glance at me, I look at her and give an assuring look before looking back at Dara who is still looking mad at us.

“It’s my fault because I let myself agree with Jessie’s plan in looking for you since she is worried that you still haven’t coming. And regarding my answer a while ago, it was…It was just a joke and I didn’t mean it.”

“Huh!” she is being sarcastic.

“Look, Dara I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to destroy what so ever you are doing during that time. It’s just all an accident. Please don’t get mad at Jessie, I can assure you that she has nothing to do with this.” I hope she believes me. I don’t know, but seeing Jessie’s expression awhile ago while looking at me begging, I felt like she needs my help and that she is not happy seeing her mom with another man. Dara’s expression is slowly getting alright and I start to feel relieve.

“Is that so?” both Jessie and I nod at her.

“Ok, fine..I forgive you, but don’t you ever do that again. People might believe that.” She said.

“I promise!” I swear to her.

“Thanks!..and actually, I also want to say sorry, Jessie. I got distracted because of this blind date thing that I forget about you. I’m sorry baby!” Dara apologized to her daughter. I let Jessie go down from me and her run towards her.

“That’s alright mom..and I am sorry too.” Jessie said. Watching them being so sweet together, I remember my mom who always there for me ever since my bastard dad left us.

“Hey, Seunghyun!” that voice?. ‘Oh God!, not again.. please..I don’t want to see her now..Please don’t let it be her.’ I convince myself before slowly look at the origin of the voice, I am not only one who look back, even Dara and Jessie do. I am right, it’s her. All the pain that I am trying to shoo away after she broke my heart are coming back again in one motion, it’s like I am being stab in the heart. It’s so painful, I can’t stand it, I still can’t talk to her after all that happened, I need to go away, away with all of these things, and to her. I start to walk backward slowly to avoid her.

“Hey, Seunghyun wait!” Minyoung called me when she sees me retreating I didn’t wait any longer before I totally run off to where my car is park, not minding if I left Jessie and Dara there.