The show

You and I meant to be together

Here I am again..Enjoy!

-@-----@@@@---@@@@@------@@@@---------

Dara's POV

Seunghyun and I decided to go back at his office knowing that Minho will be there too. He already told me his plan to get back his company so I am helping him, but first he need to get his belongings. We got surprised to see that his things are being cleared by Minho's men.

"Where did you put my things, Minho-sshi?" Seunghyun furiously asked. He is standing beside me while Minho is sitting comfortably on his executive chair. Everything inside the room change, from the glass plate name to decorations. Its all Minho. I give him an angry look, but he just return it with his evil grin.

"What's with the look, Dara?..Don't you like my place?" definetly ingnoring Seunghyun's question. This guy really knows how to pissed him.

"Tsch!..such a childish act." I retorted, trying my best not to get affected by him.

"Childish act?..Well, whatever you say it doesn't matter anymore..I already have this." pertaining to his surrounding. Smirking like a maniac.

"Oh, about your things Seunghyun-sshi..Sorry to say this but my men burned it. I can't think of any place to put it so my men decided to burn it. Sorry!" his last word has no sincerety on it. He really gets on my nerves. I look at Seunghyun and his fist balled in anger. I hold it and squeeze trying to calm him as we both look at each other in the eyes. He look back to Minho,  cooly.

"Where did you burned it?" he asked him. Minho rubs his chin with his index finger and right brow raised like he is really thinking. Then he sarcastically said.

"I don't know!..Asked my bodyguards if you want. But can't assure you with that too. Hahahaha.." he is enjoying making fun of Seunghyun and I hate it.

"You're still the same, Minho-sshi.. how an immature you are." I said to him. He stops laughing and stood up from his seat as he give me an annoyed expression. I said that on purpose to hurt his ego.

"You don't know what your saying, Dara-sshi." anger is evident on his tone. I like to answer him, but I stopped when Seunghyun holds my hand with his free hand and shook his head luke telling me to stop.

"But Seunghyun-ah."

"Sorry for coming over Minho-sshi. We will go now." He bids goodbye and drag me with him. I can feel how he is trying his best to act cool. When we reach the elevator and get inside he's still not letting go of my hand. He remain silent. He look serious.

"Are you Ok?" I try to break the silence between us. He just nod in reply. I know he's not. He is thinking of something and I don't know what it is.

"I thought you want to get your things back?" we arrived at the parking lot and walk towards his car. He didn't answer me until we get inside his car and starts the engine.

"It doesn't matter to me anymore." he simply replied and return to his silent self again. What the heck is going on with him? The whole ride was silent and it irritates me. I want to talk with him after coming home, but then he quickly said that he's tired and wants to rest. I sigh deeply. His mom lets me and Jessie to stay at their house to help him recover his company. The next day, I woke up around 2 in the morning to get some water because I felt thirsty. I noticed the light at his office room still open. Didn't he sleep? I asked myslef and curiously walk through it. I knock once before twisting the door knob to open.

"Seunghyun-ah, why aren~" I stop when I see no one. I look around and he is not there. Where is he? And why is his office light on when he's not here? I slowly closed the door and went down to the kitchen for a drink. I was about to go back to my room when my eyes gets a glimps of him inside his library. He is standing back facing me while holding his phone to his ear. It seems like he is talking over the phone. I slowly walk toward his library.

"I know. Don't worry, I can definetly win this. Thanks for the concern. Bye!" with that he ended his phone conversation. I don't think he notice my presence.

"ahm! Ahm!" I cleard my trought to get his attention. He turn around and sees me.

"Hi!" I greet him first.

"What are you doing there? I thought your asleep?" he asked.

"I just got some water to drink because I felt thirsty and then I saw you. Who are you talking to?" still standing at the door frame.

"Just a concerned friend. Go back to sleep. I'll just finish this before I go up." he said and just like that I followed him.

---@-----@@@@@@@--------@@----@-

Seunghyun's POV

I needed two week to complete my revised plan. Now all I need are supporters. Thanks for my family, Dara, Jessie and my friends I got it done. I am launching a new brand of clothes in the market and to do this, I prepare a fashion show. This was the plan that I want to do for my company, but I didn't got the chance because of Minho taking over it, so now I am doing it to gain new business partners and get back my company. Today is the day of the show, but something is not right.

"Hyung, are you sure they are coming?" Its Jiyong who worriedly ask me. He looks good in my new signature collar polo shirt and Pants. The thing that make it different from others is the cloth itself and the graphic designs that I personally did.

"They will come." Im also not sure with my answer, but I try my best not to sow them. The ordinary people starts to fill in the empty seats as the audience. Dara and Jessie are the one who help me find them. Its mix of people that are in small to high state of living. It seems that everything is done except for the media and my new target investors, they are still not here. What the hell is happening with them? I dialed one of the press member, but he is not answering. I called another one, but still no answer. Its getting me fraustrated. Dara comes to me.

"Seunghyun, what's going on?"

"The press and investors are not yet here. I am trying to call them." I replied. My eyes are fixed on my phone dialling Mr. Sy one of the future investors. It ringed twice then he picks it up. Thank God!

"Hello?..Mr. Sy?" I am hearing loud background sound on his line.

"Oh, Mr. Choi..Sorry we can come to your show right now. Because its Mr. Lee Minho's grand launching of LM Mens fashion line. We got invited. Sorry. Maybe next time." with that he ended my call. What the heck, this can't be. I invested all of my savings here and I just got stood up because of Minho? I feel so mad that made me throws my phone to the floor.

"Seunghyun-ah!..What's wrong?..Why ar~"

"Lee Minho-sshi!" I exclaimed making Dara startled. He is really making it hard for me. But I won't let loose to him.

"Lets go, Dara. No matter or what, we will continue this show." I drag her out of the backstage. Then Hara approaches us.

"Oppa, the media from KBS broadcasting network came. She's looking for you." I got surprised by her information. I thought they won't come.

"You must go Seunghyun-ah..Talk to her. We will get ready to start the show. She's our only chance." Dara commented and I smiled at her then happily nod before leaving them.

"I thought you couldn't come because you are at Mr. Lee's grand launch." i said to Ms. Kim Hyuna the press from KBS.

"You and I made an agreement first before Mr. Lee contacted me inviting us to his grand launching. I don't want to break with our agreement because it doesnt sound good. So I am here." she replied. His camera man already finish setting up.

"Is that the reason why there is no other media here? And your investors too?" she curiously asked and I nod.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Anyway, let's get this started..I want to see if coming here is worth it." she said and wink at me. I smile and look for Dara that is standing on stage as the host of the show. I signal her to start the show. Time is running fast, so far the audience enjoys the show. Clapping everytime the models which are my family and friends who comes out. Then the last part of the show is for Dara and Jessie. Jessie comes out wearing a cute white shirt with a cute kitten print in front together with a black mini skirt. Then she adds her cute act, by giving the audience her sweet smile and blew a kiss towards them. The audience can't help but giggle at her. Then I hea them saying that she's cute. That's my Jessie. Then Dara comes out with her hair slightly curl and down placed on the right side. She's wearing a black printed shirt. It has a twist. The light turns off and everyone got amazed upon looking at Dara on stage because her shirt glows in the dark in a heart shape. Then they turn the lights on again. Her white pants has blue and Mint stripes. Everyone is in awe. That's my girl. I smile at her and our eyes met. I silently utter the word I Love You to her after reading my lips she smiled. The show ended nicely and I am satisfied with how the audience reacted and commented.

"Its a great show Mr. Choi Seunghyun. Plus the clothes are properly designed and customized. Its just that they haven't got the chance to see these." Hyuna commented.

"Thank you for your appriciation. I just hope this will be a success."

"I sure it will. Anyway, have to go. We still have a broadcast to attend. Thanks for inviting us. Till next time." she bids goodbye after we shake hands.

----@@$---@@----@-----@$@-@@@-

Minho's POV

The launching event is a success, I get new investors especially Seunghyun's prospect investors. I feel so happy. No one can beat me. I lay to my bed and switch on the television and sees that my launching event is being featured. It feels great. But my happiness cuts off after telling about my successful event.

"The famous business man Choi Seunghyun has finally comes back with his new project brand. After loosing his company to Mr. Lee Minho, he is now back with a new idea. He held a runway fashion show at a five star hotel. The brand that he launch is a clothing line." the broadcaster said flashing videos and photos of Seunghyun and the models. Is that Dara and Jessie? What the hell Seunghyun. You are using my family.

"Hi, what can you say about the show?" they interview one of the audience.

"Its awsome!..I love the graphics that he placed on each shirt. So unique. Especially the first part. But the one that stands out the most was the lady wearing that glowing in the dark shirt. I love it!..And the price is so affordable." said the girl.

"The cloth textile is so refreshing. Simplicity is the key to his brand. And all ages can have it in very affordable price." the guy commented too. Then the interviwer went to Seunghyun who looks satisfied with the result of his event. I grip the remote control tightly while listening to him talk.

"It feels great that they enjoyed the show and of course they liked my brand already. JDC clothing line work out with simplicity. I used a cloth that would make you feel cool and comfortable inside especially this summer. Then the design or graphics that are printed on it are my creations. I love abstract and animals so much so I decided to put it there. Then I made sure that everyone can wear it. For young and young at hearts, everybody can afford it. All of this are going to be out in the market soon." he said.

"We will wait or that. Thank you Mr. Choi for showing us your new idea. Now that the public knows it, surely its a hit." commented by the interviewer. Then it back to the news anchor.

"Omo, That kid is so cute..but I love all the clothes..the one tha caght my attention is the last part..the glowing in the dark shirt. I want to have that.." hearing the anchor's comment made me mad even more. I turn off the television.

"Exel!" I call out and he opens the door to come in.

"Tell Mr. Park to release a statement about Seunghyun slash fund scandal." If you think you can win over me Seunghyun, better think twice cause I won't let you. I will finely crash you.

"Ok, boss!" When he left, I dialled Minyoung's number.

"Hi babe, I know how desperate you want Seunghyun back. I am giving you the chance to be with him while I do my best to get Dara and Jessie." I said as soon as she answered my call.

"Oppa.." I can sense hesitation to her voice.

"If you don't want then fine..I'll do it my own." I feel disappointed with her. I thought she wants Seunghyun back? Anyway, I will do it myself.