“Aigoo..your just imaging things, baby”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Thanks for all those who make time in reading and commenting with my story..Thank you so much..Lots A love!!..I hope you will like this update..hehehe..Thanks again!!..

 

Dara’s POV

I am at the bar with my friends having fun because we got reunited again since college. They brought their own partners. CL is with Seungri, Bom is with GD while Minzy with Dae, and as usual I being alone.

“Hey, noona!.. How is Jessie now?” It’s GD who asks the question while his arm is place at bom’s shoulder. They are looking at me waiting for my reply.

“My daughter is doing fine. She is now studying as a 1st grader.” I proudly said to them.

“It’s good to hear that Dara.” Bom said to me and smile.

“If Jessie is fine, how about you and your heart?” This time, it’s Seungri who ask while holding a can of beer with CL sitting beside him. The moment he asks that, I was caught off guard so I stay quite and think.

“Ouch!” I heard Seungri cry in pain. I take a look at him, and then I saw CL pinch him on his side.

“Why do you have to ask her that. Don’t you k~”

“Don’t worry, CL. I know he was just worried about me.” I cut off CL by scolding Seungri in front of us.

“See!..noona is on my side.” Seungri added and looks thankful that I save him from his girlfriend.

“Regarding your question, Seungri-ah. I am doing fine also and recovered.” I answer him. I know in my heart that I am ok and has move on from the past.

“That’s very nice to hear, unnie!” Minzy said smiling at me. I know that since I and Min-ho broke up, my friends are the one who keeps on giving me support and help me to recover from my hurtful past. I am so thankful that I have them because without them, I don’t know what I am now.

“Eh, noona..You think you can love again now?..” Dae ask me straight to the point.

“I don’t know, dae..Maybe or maybe not. Why are you asking me that?” I ask back before sipping from my beer can.

“Ahm..I don’t know if you will like this, but do you want to be set up in a blind date?..I am just asking, noona..no need t~”

“It’s fine. I’ll try it.” I cut him and answer quickly. The rest look at me with a disbelieving reaction on their face.

“really, noon?..” He ask, maybe wanting to test my sincerity.

“Uhm!” I nod at him. He throws his fist in the air like he got the jackpot price.

“Are you sure Dara that you want to do it?” Bom ask me again the same question.

“Definitely yes!..” I replied.

“Well, noona..You won’t regret it. I have a friend that I think can match your ideal type guy.” Dae proudly said to me.

“Oh, really?..That’s good..so when are you going to plan the blind date thing?” I ask him feeling excited with his suggestion.

“My friend will arrived tomorrow from Japan, so probably the day after tomorrow. Are you free that day?” He asks me and I think if I am.

“Ok!”

*****

After an hour of having fun we have separated ways. I started walking to the bus station. While walking I pass by a convince store and buy something to give for my daughter. Before I went inside, I see a guy sitting at the side of the store while drinking something, probably a beer. Our eyes met and first time again in my life I feel an electricity flow through my body. But wait, is he crying? Why do I suddenly feel concern about him? I just pass by then ignore him and go inside the store. After buying the things I need I went out and to my surprise, he is still there leaning his back at the store glass window while eyes closed like he is sleeping. Then suddenly a group of guys came to him. They surrounded him, at first I thought he knew them, but when I see them kicking his side and the tall guy take out a butterfly knife from his pocket, I feel scared for him. It seems that they are forcing him to give something, but he decline and try to push them away. I quickly think of something on how I can help him, and I quickly called the security guard. When the guys see a guard approaching, they quickly runaway from him.

“Are you alright?” I worriedly ask while standing in front of him. He didn’t answer me instead he slowly slides down at the side. I kneel down to check on him and I found out that he is knock down as in fall as sleep.

“OMO!..Hey, Mr…Wake up!..Mr.!” I shake his shoulder to wake him up, but he didn’t move. Good timing, the guard came along and help me.

“Where do we bring this man, ma’am?” The guard ask me,  but I don’t know what to answer because I also don’t know.

“Eh?..aaa..hhmm..I don’t know maybe I’ll just bring him at my house. I don’t think he is a bad person.” I said looking at the man who is currently knocked out while the guard is assisting him to stand.

“Are you sure ma’am?..” He ask me again probably worried at me that I will bring a man that I don’t even know.

“Yeah!..Let me just call a cab first.” I said and went to the side street to look for a cab. When I found one, the guard quickly places the man inside the car at the backseat while I seated at the front. I bid goodbye and say thank you to the guard before the car speed off. After a not too long trip, we finally arrive at my place. I ask help from the cab driver to carry the man because I can’t do it by myself. I open my house gate and went inside, and when I open the door, my lovely daughter surprises me with a hug.

“Mommyyy!!..” She hugs me at my legs.

“Hello baby!” I kneel to pick her up and carry in my arms before she kiss me in the cheek and I return it with also a kiss at her cheek also.

“How are you doing right now?” I ask my baby girl. Then I noticed that she is looking at my back, that’s the time I realize that the cab driver is with me carrying the man I bring home.

“Aigoo..So bad of me..I’m sorry Ahjusshi!..Please come in.” I said to him and he smile at me before walking inside my house and place the man at the long couch in the living area.

“Thanks for helping me.” I bow at him.

“Your welcome, ma’am!..I’ll go a head now.” He bows also at me.

“Oh, wait!..Here is my payment and my tip for your kindness.” I pass him the money.

“Thank you ma’am!” He bow again and then I send him out of my house. When I came back, I found Jessie sitting on the floor staring at the man sleeping on the couch, but actually I think she is not only staring at him. I walk closer to her.

“What are you doing, baby?” With my sudden question, she jump up a bit, probably I shock her. Then she looks at me with her very angelic smile.

“I am just touching his face.” She honestly said.

“Why?” I wonder.

“Don’t you see mom, his face is sad while sleeping.” She answer me glance at first in me before going back to him.

“Huh?..Aigoo..your just imaging things, baby.” I said.

“No, mommy!..Look at him.” She contradicts me and pulls my hand for me to go down at her level made me look at the man. Then I can see clearly his face, my daughter is right about her statement. But wait, I think I saw his face before.

“OMO!” I suddenly reacted upon remembering him.

“What is it mom?”

“I have met him, baby. He is the guy at the shop.” I said to her.

“Ohh..so mom, am I right with my conclusion?” She asks.

“Yeah.”

“I wonder why, but anyway mommy..this ahjusshi is handsome, right?” My eyes widen after I heard her said that. Aigoo, my daughter is not a baby anymore. She knows how to differentiate things.

“Hais!..hahaha..You are thinking so much baby..I’ll leave you first with him, I’ll just get something.” I stand up and leave her.