“He is your father, Jessie”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Aigoo..Here is my update for now..;)

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I am currently lying on my bed thinking of the event happened earlier.

Flashback

“Do you know him, Dara?” I ask in an anger tone. She nods while looking at Minho and he looks back too. Jessie is still hugging her on the legs while watching what’s going on.

“Mo-mom?” Jessie looks up to her with her face that has dried tears.

“Mom?” Minho asks after hearing what Jessie called her. I and Dara look at him.

“Y-you’re a mother already?” He asks again and no one is answering him.

“Ca-can it be possible..that..before I left you..your pregnant?” his next question made me surprise and also I can see the unexpected reaction in Dara’s face.

“I-is..is she’s my daugh~”

“NO!..SHE’S NOT!..” Dara cut her off with her sudden burst out and she hugs Jessie like she doesn’t want her to let go.

“Then who?..Who’s the father, Dara?” Minho was testing Dara. She can’t say anything while staring at him. Her eyes are filled with so many emotions during that time, but among those emotion, fear is the one reigning. I am not used to seeing her like that, and it bothers me. I suddenly feel that I need to protect her.

“Why, Minho-ssi?..Why you need to know, huh?” they all looked at me.

“I am not asking you!.So you better shut your mouth!” Minho said to me. I give him a deadly stare.

“SEUNGHYUN LET’S GO!” We all heard Dara speak then walk with Jessie back to the car.

End of Flashback

“I don’t get it..” I seat up and lean my back at the headboard of the bed.

“If Minho is Jessie’s real dad, why did he left Dara and take away my fiancée?” I tried to analyze the situation.

“Is he cheating with Minyoung?..Is he?..Or should I say, does Minyoung knows about this?..If not, I should tell her before it’s too late..” I said to myself. I know to myself that we are over and I want to move on with her, but I am still concerned about her. I pull out my phone on my table and dialed her number. Good thing she answered it.

“Hello?” the moment I heard her voice, I feel pain inside me. I remained silent, I want to open my mouth and talked, but there’s no words coming out.

“O-op-pa?” is she crying? I thought to myself when I heard her speak again.

“oppa..is..th-that you?..pl-ease..talk..” she is indeed crying, but why?. Did she knew? Hearing her sobbing like that softens my heart.

“Ye-yeah..” finally a word comes out.

“he-he-..I’m gl-ad..you cal-led me..” She said.

“Why are you crying?..Does something bad happen to you?”

“No..”

“Come on, Minyoung-ah..You can’t lie to me..” I test her sincerity.

“I-..It’s Mi-minho..” she answered.

“That bastard?..What did he d~”

“YAH!..LET ME GO!..” I stop when I heard her screaming on the other line. I can also here voices of men.

“Hey, Minyoung-ah..What’s happening?..Where are you?” I ask her.

“O-oppa, HELP!..HELP ME!” she keeps on screaming. I quickly get up from my bed and rush outside to my car and drive, she sends me her location. I arrived at the place.

“HEY YOU!..LET HER GO!” I shouted after I got off my car. They let go of her and she slumps down the street as her back leaning at the wall. I can see that she is unconscious and almost strip off her clothes. Now the two men were looking at me.

“And who are you?..” The man holding her shoulder bag said to me.

“Maybe he is the superhero of this beautiful lady.” The other man said in a sarcastic way while smelling Minyoung’s vest that he get from her. Blood boils in me and anger once again filled me. I attack them. I give the first man a hard flying kicked on the face and he stumble at the ground, and the other one, a hard punch in his stomach and flip him. Both of them stood up and runaway leaving her things on the ground.

“Minyoung!.Minyoung!..Wake up!” I said as I tried to wake her up by shaking her shoulder, but I failed. I scooped her and place inside my car together with her things and drive back home.

Dara’s POV

I can’t sleep so I decide to go at the kitchen and make coffee. When I am done, I settle down and Minho suddenly pops out of my head. The question he asks me lingers on my ears and head. ‘Who’s the father, Dara?’ I didn’t expect that, and I am not prepared for it. I thought meeting him again will be easier for me, but I was wrong. But one thing is sure, I am not in love with him anymore, all I can feel was hatred and anger.

“Mommy?” then I heard my daughter’s voice. I didn’t know that she is still awake.

“Mom..Why are you crying?” she began to ask. I didn’t know that I was crying, I touch my face and she is right.

“Hu-huh?..Ah..nothing, baby.” I want to assure her that it was nothing, but her face seems not accepting what I said.

“Mom, I’m sorry..” She said.

“For what, baby?”

“If I didn’t runaway..maybe that won’t happen…and maybe you’re not probably crying now..” she look at me into the eyes and I can see her sincerity, but she don’t have too. It’s not her fault at all. I shook my head.

“No baby..It’s not your fault..Even if you didn’t do that..It will still happen.” I caress her face and I can see that she gets teary eyed.

“I’m so sorry, mom..” and she cries.

“Oh..Don’t be..You don’t have too..shhh..Don’t cry baby..” I said as I hissed her from crying. I don’t want her to see like that because it hurts me as her mother. I hug her and kiss the top of her head.

“Don’t cry..It’s not your fault..It’s God’s plan and will baby..” I said.

“G-God?” She broke from my hug and asks me as she wipes her tears.

“Yes..”

“I-..Is..it also..his plan..to make ahjusshi angry at the man?..”

“Baby, it’s older peoples problem..Seunghyun ahjusshi is mad at him because of something..and not because of you.” I clear her mind.

“What problem?..and besides who is that man?” I am taken a back with her question. It’s the day that I don’t want to come, but I can’t stop it. If I won’t tell her now, she will still know about it. It’s better to tell her and explain now before anyone can do it.

“Baby, listen to mommy carefully..Ok?” I began and she obeyed me.

“First and foremost..I want you to understand that Seunghyun and I are only friends and I do like him as a friend, it’s the same as he…Then second..that man you saw earlier..He..He is..your father, Jessie.” I tell her the truth.

“Fa-Father?” Her brows frowned.

“Yes, he is.” I answer her.

“Ahh..Now I know..” I am surprised with her reaction.

“Eh?..is that only your reaction?”

“Maybe that’s the reason why ahjusshi did that to him..I now understand it all.” Her face brightens up.

“Huh?..No..No..No..Jessie..What your thinking was not right..” I think she misunderstood it. She might be thinking that Seunghyun did that to take revenge for what Minho did to me.

“Don’t worry mommy..I understand it very well..” She smiles at me. I sigh in defeat. I don’t think I can win at her.

“By the way mom, you know what?”

“What?”

“I feel happy..”

“Happy?..Why?”

“because I finally see my father after so long..” I smile a bit at her and caress her hair. I thought I will have a hard time on explaining things to her, but I’m not.

“Really?” I ask her once again and she nods.

“Yes!..but!..but!” She raises her hand in front of me.

“Even if my dad came back..it doesn’t mean that I want the two of you get back together..” She continues.

“Aigoo..Jessie..”

“Don’t worry mom..I love dad, but I love you most..” She sweetly said and hugs me.

 

A/N: Kekeke..What do you think Jessie will going to do?..Anyway, I have a new poster for this..I also hope you do like it too..Thanks for those who constantly commenting about it and to my subscribers too..I love you all..See you soon..BIGBANG IS ALIVE TOUR HERE!!..KYYAAHH!..;)