Bye Jessie

You and I meant to be together
Dara's POV My daughter got shot by one of Minho's men. I really dont know how it did happen, it was so fast and all I could see was Jessie lying on the floor with blood rushing from her body. Everything i had on my mind is all about my daughter to be save. Now, Seunghyun and I are here outside the operating room waiting for the doctor. My body is trembling in anger. I have been crying since we came here. I feel like passing out, but good thing that Seunghyun is here for me. "Please God, save my daughter. Dont take her away from me. Please." I pray and beg while crying as we wait outside the room. I felt Seunghyun's hand on my back as he sooth it. "Jessie will be fine. She's a strong kid." he comforted me. Seunghyun's POV When i saw Jessie lays on the floor with blood my whole body stiff and cant seem to find a word to say. But as soon as I saw Minho, anger comes to me and quickly drag him to the floor as I give him all the punches he deserve. He just accepts everything and he seem like a frozen man under men. Then accidentally our eyes met. I was shock to see the sadness pain in his eyes. Did he regret it? Is he regretfull for his daughter tragedy? I stop throwing punches until I hear the medics came. Now that we are here at the hospital, I stay next to Dara. She's been crying since we arrived and I can clearly see how scared and worried she is. I try my best to calm her and wait for the doctor to come out. Why are you doing this to me God? Dont you want to see me happy? First my dad, second my company and people, then there's minyoung's dad and now Jessie? Are you freaking play with my life? Hoe can you be so cruel to me? All along, I want to live a life happy and love. Is it that hard to give me my request? Am I being punished because of me blaming you for all of my misfortune in life? Is that why you are being like this to me? If you want to punish me, dont take away Jessie's life. Take mine instead. Please, I am begging you. Dont take her away from us. This is my only wish. Please let her live. Please. I pray on my mind. ---@@@-----@@@@------ A bright light awakes the little girl from her sleep. She opens her right eye only and block the light from her eyes using hand. "Hi Jessie! How are you?" a man's voice asked her. She cant properly see his face because of the bright light. "Im fine. How about you?" she replied. "Very good. Wanna go with me?" asked the man. "My mom told me not to go with strangers. Maybe tell me first your name so I will know you and we will not be strangers anymore." she moves her head to the side trying to look at the person talking to her. She then hear him laugh. "Eh? Is there something funny?" "Such a smart kid. Well, if I tell you who I am would you believe me?" "hmm..lets see.." "I'm Jesus Christ." the man said. "Oh, really?..aieeh!..Why would Jesus Christ show up to me when I am alive?" "Have you forgot what happened my dear?" him asking her that made the kid think and memories hit her. "Omo!..Am I dead already? Eottoeke? Are you bringing me with you now?" the kid panicly asked. "But Im not yet prepared. I have a lot of unfinished business down there." she tried to explain. "Uhm, papa Jesus can I make a request?" "Hm? What is it?" the man wonders. "Can you turn down the glow in you just a little? Because I cant see you and I am tired of blocking the light with my hand. A loud hearthy laugh escape his mouth. "Sorry kid but that how I am. It doesnt have a switch off or on." he said then laugh again. "Oohh..ok." she gave up. "by the way, you said that you still have unfinished business right? What are those?" he curiously ask the kid. "Well first I have to make sure that my mom and seunghyun appa gets married and have their own baby so I could have a dongseng, second I want to spend time with my minho appa, third I have to meet my soulmate,then lastly I need to make sure that I did all good things while I am living the life you gave me. You know, like asking forgiveness if I did something bad." she elaborate to him. "Wow, what a list you have. Well, if you want lets have a deal. Want to know?" "Of course!" she excitedly said. "Just answer my questions with all honesty and If I like all your answes and you didnt lie, then I will set you free. Is that a deal?" he challenge her. "Deal!" she quickly answer. "First question, who is Seunghyun for you?" "Oh? Didnt you give us Seunghyun appa to protect and love us especially my mom?..I remember I keep praying to you about giving my mom the man who can love and care her for the rest of her life. And to stop her from crying everyday because of my minho appa. Didnt you know that?" "hahaha, of course I heard that. Silly kid. What I mean is, what do you like him the most?" "Ahh..well, aside from being handsome and overly handsome he is kind and caring. Seunghyun appa for me a perfect father to me. He love us unconditionally and accept us wholeheartedly. He makes my mom happy especially me. His family love us too. He is the missing puzzle in our life." she answer as her memories with Seunghyun runs through her mind. "Very well said. Next question. You mentioned awhile ago that you want to have a good time with your Minho appa. Arent you mad or afraid of him because he almost kill you and broke the relationship of your mom and seunghyun?" "Well, everything you said was right. But for me he is still my dad. The person who become part in making me as a person. I know that appa is not that really bad." she confidently said. "Are you sure about that?" "Yes!..because all that my dad wants is for us to come back with him but his way of doing is bad. Didnt you say on the bible that we should always see good things in everyone?" "Yes I did." "Now, I know deep inside that my dad is a good person too. Thats how I see him." "Will you be able to prove that to me?" "Of course. If you will let me live, I will show you how." she replied. "Ok, last question. Who will you choose, seunghyun or minho?" the kid surprised by his sudden question. "Omo, how could I answer that? I will not choose any of them because they both are part of my life. Seunghyun appa is my future dad and husband of my mom, while Minho appa is my forever dad in God's time I know they will forgive him too and forget all those bad things he did. I maybe selfish papa Jesus for choosing them both but I need them in our life. Having two dads is awesome, just like you. Didnt you have your real dad up in heaven and a dad on the land?" "Yes I did and I treasure them both." "We are both the same!..But I have a 3rd dad." "3rd dad? Who?" "You!..You are my dad in heaven right?" "hahaha..yeah." the question and answer portion is done and its finally time for her to get back. "Being with you Jessie in a short period of time is amazing. You are such a smart and honest kid. So now for your reward. I will give you another chance to live again." upon announcing it she stood up from her bed and jumps up and down happily. "Yeahey!..Thanks you papa Jesus!. Can I hug you?" the man come closer to her and the two hug each other with her eyes closed from the bright light. "Always be a good girl Jessie. Oh, I have one mission for you." he said without breaking from their hug. He whisper something on her ear. "I can do that!..but I have a favor too, will you hear me out?" she replied and the latter nod. She whisper back on him for her favor. "I'll have it on mind. Dont worry I make promises come true." he said after hearing her request. The two separate each other. She lay back in her bed again and closes her eyes. "Bye papa Jesus!, Thank you and I love you!" she said for the last time. "Bye Jessie"