The deal

You and I meant to be together

Im back!!!...This time its for good..hehehe..I already got my Tabi medicine..hahaha..Gaaahhd!..We like 2 Party!!!..Anyway here is my update for tonight.. :)

_--------_---------------_-_---------------_-----_------_-----------------

Dara's POV 

It's been a week since Seunghyun's family dinner. He always make time for me and Jessie. He comes to our house after work and have a bonding moments with us. Like today, but i noticed how tired he is because after playing with Jessie and tucked her to bed he also falls asleep with my daughter hugging him and same as he. Its a picture perfect moment to capture. I walk inside our room and sit on the bed where Seunghyun is peacefuly sleeping. I can see his face because he's laying upfront. While Jessie duck her face in Seunghyun's chest.  I can't stop looking at his handsome face.

"Thank you for coming into our life. "

"I should be the one to thank you." ommo! Did i said that out loud? He peck with his right eye. He's been awake all this time? I thought to myself. 

"What time is it? " he asked now eith eyes fully open. I look at my watch.

"It's 11:30 in the evening. Why? "

"I need to go back at the office. " he answered as he slowly remove Jessie on his arms.

"What do you mean your going to the office? At this hour? " 

"I have a lot of pending documents to review. Promise I'll be back once I'm done. " he said and give me his assurance smile before giving me a soft kiss on the lips and then he left. 

------------------------

Seunghyun's POV 

I never thought that fighting with Minho is this hard and tiring. I never told Dara about it. My company is facing a lot of trouble, but I've been keeping it by myself. I told Dara not to go at the office and just have a week vacation to spend time with Jessie. At first she refuse to do it but my stubbornness won. I don't want her to get involved in this as much as possible so i will keep her and Jessie away from this. I sent them to Jeju together with my family. Today I call a meeting with the shareholders.

"Seunghyun-sshi, if Mr. Lee get the Chinese investors. It will be the end for us." Mr. Smith says. He is right. Actually the Chinese investors are our only hope to get fund for the new marketing plan in reviving the company from getting bankcrupt.

"I already talked to Mr. Chen and I'll be meeting him tomorrow in China. I will make sure that he will sign the contract with us." I assure them so they won't get worry. 

"You're flying to China?" Mr. Ahn asked me. 

"Yes"

-----------------------

Minho's POV 

My plan has already begun and I will make sure to crash him and get back what's been mine.  I thought to myself while drinking my beer as I stand and stare to the bright lights of those tall buildings of seoul outside my condo. My phone vibrate inside my pocket, I look at the screen and slide my finger to the green button to accept the call.

"Mr. Lee, I have a report for you." said the person over the line.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Choi Seunghyun is going to China tonight. He will meet with the Chinese investors to persued them in signing a contract with them." my informant said.

"I will not let it happen." i exclaimed and a smile formed on me.

--------------------

After I arrived in China I quickly called Mr. Chen for a meet up. Now we are together talking inside a classic Chinese restaurant.

"How are you Mr. Chen? How's business here?" I began. He is sitting facing me.

"Good!..How about you? And your father? Is everything alright there?" Mr. Chen is my dad's bestfriend and no one knows that even Choi. That's why I am confident with this conversation.

"The company is doing fine same as me and my dad." I answer before I take the glass of wine and drink a bit from it.

"What is it that you want to ask me?" He began to asked about what I said over the phone.

"Do you know Mr. Choi Seunghyun?"

"Yes. Actually I have a meeting with him tomorrow. What about him?" he stop eating.

"I meet up with you because I have a favor to ask. I know that he will come to you for an investment contract. His company is going bankrupt. And I don't want you to help them." I said straight forward.

"But I cant see anything wrong with it? Besides he said that if I helped him, I will benefit with it bigger than I invested."

"Is that what he offered you?" I asked him and he nods.

"Ok. I will double or triple that. Just don't invest in him." I said with full of determination in stopping Seunghyun.

"Why are you doing this to him?"

"He took away something important to me and I cant let him win over again. I will make sure he will suffer and get back what truly belongs to me." I replied as I remember Dara and my daughter.

"I don't know Minho if I can guarantee it because I am not the only one to decide about it." he honestly said.

"I know, that's why I need you to convince the other 3 investors. Tell them that I will double or triple whatever Mr. Choi is to give them. Just make sure not to sign a contract with him.

-----------------

Seunghyun's POV 

Toda is the day that I am meeting with the Chinese investors. I nees to make this deal work because if not, everything I have built will gone. Before I exit my hotel room my phone vibrates inside my coat's pocket. I fished it and smile upon seeing a message from Jessie. It's a photo if her and Dara taking selfie with face paint and wacky expression. Then it vibrates again. This time its a text.

Good morning appa! Mommy and I had a face paint from Hara unnie. Did you like it?

I happily reply

Good morning to my beautiful princess and to my goddess queen. I do like it. I miss you both. 

I press sent and wait for her reply. But instead a call from Dara's number flashes on my screen. I quickly answer her call.

"Hello Appa!..hehehe.." hearing Jessie's sweet voice just like her mom makes me feel relax.

"Hello too, my beautiful Jessie. How are you?" I began our little chat.

"I am fine appa. How about you? When are you coming here? We miss you too. But mommy misses you so much. Hehehehe.." this kid never fails to make me smile. I hear Dara saying something on the background. I cant clearly understand it because of Jessie's hearty laugh.

"Oh Jessie I miss you too..Tell your mom that I misses her so much too..I will be there once I am done here baby."

"See mommy, appa misses you too. Hehehe.." I heard her talk to Dara.

"Appa, I will pass the phone to my mom so you two could talk. Bye!" she said and I heard her pass the phone.

"Hi!" I said to the person who's holding the phone on the other line.

"Hi!..How are you? Aren't you busy right now?" she began. God, how i miss her caring voice.

"Not at the moment. I am fine. How about you? Are you having fun in there?" As long as a hear her and Jessie's voice, i feel relieved. Plus it gives me strenght too.

"Yup, thanks to you. Did you ate already? Dont skip a meal, ok? And don't forget to drink your vitamins. Don't forget to take a re~"

"I love you, dara." I cut her off. She's like my mom who keeps on reminding me all of those things and I love how she cares for me. If only I could hug her.

"I love you too, Seunghyun." I can feel the love on her reply.

"I will keep those things you said on my mind. Sorry to cut this conversation of ours short, but I have to go. Bye for now. I Love you!" i said and waited for her reply before ending the call.

"I Love you too."

-------------------------

"Mr. Chen, Mr. Chiu, Mr. Hsu and Mr. Chan I can guarantee you that I will not let your investment go to waste. I am so sure that our new marketing strategy will work out this time." I said to them trying my very best to convince them.

"We will agree to your offer only if you will give us your share in the company." I got surprise with Mr. Chen suggestion. If I will agree to him that means I will loose my company. That I built for how many years.

"Are you suggesting me to give up my company?"

"If that's what it looks like to you. I guess yes. You said to us that you need to save your company for the sake of your people. You don't want them loose their job that's why you needed our help to avoid the bankruptcy. Am I right, Mr. Choi?" Mr. Chen said. He is right about all that. But if I let go of it, what will happen to me and my family?

"If I will grant your suggestion, how much assurance I can get that you will take care of my people?" I don't know if I am doing the right thing. All I have in mind is to save my people.

"We will sign that contract and we will be the one to run the company together with a new owner. Who is much capable of holding business like yours. In that case, you dont have to worry about your people because they will continue to work in that company. I can guarantee you that." 

"New owner?" I curiously asked.

"You will meet him soon. So, what will be your decision?"

"As long as my people will be able to continue their work. I agree." I said firmly.

"Ok, we will have a contract signing tomorrow at seoul.." 

-------------------------

The day of our contract signing. I return to korea. We never announce to the media about the contract signing, its a private event. We all gather in a conference room for the signing. Mr. Chen and I exchange with documents to sign and when its all set and done.

"Thank you Mr. Chen for investing." I said and extend a hand for a shake.

"Don't thank us. Thank the new owner of this company. Let me introduce to you the new CEO of this company. Mr. Lee Minho." Mr. Chen said and upon saying his name my eyes grew wide in shock. He enters the room with a grin on his face as he looks at me.