“Are you ahjussi’s girlfriend?”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Hello!..Although the site is having a problem with their database..I am here to update my story..I feel sad that something like this happen, but I am still thankful that they able to retrieve other files..I am just praying that they can fix this soon..Admin, FIGHTING!..

 

Dara’s POV

“What do you think Bommie?” I ask my best friend while we are on duty regarding what Seunghyun’s offer. Bommie is my trusted friend that’s why I consulted at her before I made my decision.

“Gosh girl!..You should take the offer. Opportunity strikes only ones, so grab it!..”

“I know.”

“By the way, is he Handsome?” She suddenly asks with a very intriguing look.

“Eh?..”

“Come on Dara..”

“hmm..yes?” I answer unsure.

“aigoo..why you’re not sure?”

“Yes, he is!.” My answer made her smile grew wide and mischievous.

“OMG, girl!..you better show him to me.” She wiggles my shoulder.

“Why?”

“To examine if he can surpass as your future husband.”

“HUSBAND?” my voice turn out loud, and some of our co-workers look at us. I cover my mouth and bow to then say sorry. When I look at Bommie, she is laughing in a not so audible voice. I give her a deadly glare, and she stops.

“Dara, stop playing inocent..ok?..” She walks and stops at my back then place her hands over my shoulder.

“Jessie needs to have a father..”

“My daughter already has.”

“Yeah, but a bastard one..” she shrug her shoulder. She turns me to face her.

“Best friend, what I mean is she needs to have a father that can be there for her when you’re not around, and who can love her like you do.”

“She doesn’t need one because I am here for her always.” I talk back and I can see her disappointed expression.

“Dara, I know you are doing everything for her, but I bet..that wasn’t enough for her.” Her statement made me think. ‘What if Bommie is right?’

“Think about it Dara..anyway, don’t forget that you have a blind date later.” Then it snaps me back from reality.

“Date?..Blind Date?”

“Yeah!..aigoo..you already forgot it?” she scratches her head.

“Wait, is it going to happen tonight?..”

“Of course!..and you better prepare for that..Seungri will pick us up after work.” she said before she start to walk away. ‘Oh God!..What should I do?..Haist!’ I stomp my feet as I walk to the counter in frustration.

Seunghyun’s POV

“I will review all your suggestions again before I make my final decision..so for now, the meeting is adjourn!.. ” I said and the board of directors one by one leaving my office room. When I am left alone, I lean my back at the chair and close my eyes for awhile before taking a deep breath. Then not too long, someone knock on the door.

“Come in!” I lazily said without opening my eyes.

“Tired?” My eyes open as I heard her voice, and to my surprise..

“Hara?”

“Surprise!..hehehe..” She spread her arms with a wide smile in her face.

“Come in and sit down!..” she did what I said

“What brings you here?” I continue. She didn’t answer in word, but her mischievous expression tells me something.

“Aigoo..I know that face..You need something, right?” she nod

“What is it?”

“Oppa, can you please accompany me at my friend’s party tonight?..Please..” she show off me her cute baby face together with her puppy eyes.

“Hara, I’m sorry..but I still have work to finish..If you want, I’ll just call hyunjo~” she cuts me off.

“No!..I don’t want hyunjoong oppa or even dongwook oppa to accompany me..All I want is you..Please, oppa..please..” she continue to be using her own charm, and that charm is so irresistible to avoid with.

“What’s with that party?..Why you want me to come with you?” I intriguingly ask her.

“It’s just a birthday party celebration in a bar..they told me to bring a date..since I don’t have boyfriend because my brother is so strict..”

“Eh?..so you are blaming me for not letting you get a boyfriend?” I lean forward to her and my forearms are resting on the table while my eyes narrow towards her. She looks away at me.

“hmm..just a bit.” She answers playfully and my eyes widen.

“Ahh..ok..” I nod my head a couple of times and straight up my upper body then brush my chin with my hand.

 “so as a reward for your honesty..I will cut off your allowance for the whole week.” I added and she was shock at my statement.

“Wait, NO!..please oppa, no..” she pulls off my hand and clasp it with her own hands while begging.

“please oppa..I am just kidding when I said that..please don’t cut it off..please..” I can see that her eyes starts to get teary.

“hhahahaha...so now, do still bl~”

“No!..I don’t blame you on it..and besides I am happy with my life right now..I don’t have any commitment to anyone..I am so happy being SINGLE!.” She screams her last word.

“Hahahah..good!..and regarding the party..hmm..” I think of it again. I glance at her, and she has very hopeful expression.

“Ok, I agree.”

“YES!” she throws up her hand in the air with so much happiness then she leaves her seat and went behind me to give me a warm hug from behind.

“Thanks oppa!”

“No problem..” I tap her forearms that are wrapping around my neck and her head is resting beside my head.

“By the way, where is that party be held at?” she unwraps her arms and went beside me.

“at the DYB’s restaurant bar.”

Jessie’s POV

The school time has ended, but my mom is still not here and I am so bored of waiting. Then suddenly teacher hyori’s car stops in front of me. The window slide down and my teacher show up.

“Hey Jessie!..Is your mom not going to pick you up?..Do you want me to send you home instead?”

“No thank, teacher!..I’ll just wait for my mom here.” I assure her.

“Ok..By the way, did you try calling your father?”

“Eh, Father?”

“Yeah, you said that the man who pick you up here is going to be you father.”

“Ah!..yeah!..hehehe..I’ll try to call him..” ‘That’s a brilliant idea!..Thanks to Ms. Lee for reminding me that..hehehe’ I fish my phone inside my bag pocket and press number 2 for speed dial. It ring twice and he picks it up.

“Hello?” a female voice answers on the other line, and I was surprised that made me silent for awhile.

“Hello?” she talked again.

“Eh?..he-hello?” finally, I been able to speak. ‘Don’t tell me, ahjussi has a girl?..OhNo!..I need to confirm it before it’s too late..I don’t want my mom to get hurt again.’

“Hello?” Her voice bring me back again to reality.

“Yes, hello!..Are you ahjussi’s girlfriend?” I suddenly burst out loud my thought.

“Eh?..Ahjussi?..who’s ahjussi?” the girl confusedly asks.

“Seunghyun..Seunghyun ahjussi.” I answered right away.

“ahahaha..so you are talking about my oppa?”

“OPPA?”

“Yes, my brother..Seunghyun.” she confirms it. ‘Ohmygolly!..’ I slap my forehead in embarrassment.

“Ahh..hehehe..Your brother..hehehe..”

“hahaha..your voice is so cute..let me guess..you’re a kid, right?” ‘Wow!..how did she know it?’

“Yeah!..”

“hehehe..I knew it!..Anyway, why are you calling my oppa, and why did you think that I am his girlfriend?” she intriguingly ask.

“Ah..eh..hmm..” I don’t know what to say, but then I heard another voice on the other line and I know who it was.

“Who are you talking at Hara?” I heard ahjussi’s voice.

“Ah, a kid..she’s actually looking for you, oppa.” I heard the lady said and a commotion of passing the phone can be heard.

“Hello?” ‘Thank God, it’s ahjussi!’

“Ahjussi!”

“Ey Jessie!..How are you?” he asks.

“Actually, I am bored. Mom is still not here to pick me up..I tried calling her, but she is not answering it.” I told him the truth.

“Ah, so do you want me to pick you up?” He suggested and of course I love it.

“If it’s fine with you, ahjussi..” I said not letting him know that I am so excited and happy that he will do that.

“Ok!..Wait for me there and don’t go anywhere else.”

“Thanks ahjussi!..bye!” I ended the call.

“What did he said?” I never thought that Ms. Lee is still there.

“He said yes..so you can go now teacher and don’t worry about me.” I said with my assuring smile.

“Good for you..I better get going now..Bye Jessie!” she wave and I wave back then her car speed off. When she already left, my happiness burst out. I jumps up and down and throws my hand up in the sky.

Dara’s POV

The shop is jam-packed with so many customers today that made us so busy working in. Bommie, came to me again and said that Seungri will be here in a moment to pick us up. Then I remember Jessie.

“Oh God!” I immediately get my phone, it has 5 missed calls and all are from Jessie. I give her a return call, but her phone is unreachable. I start to panic, I thought of her Teacher Hyori, maybe she is with her. I made a call.

“Hello?”

“Oh, Ms. Park.”

“Ms. Lee, I want to ask if Jessie is with you?.I am getting worried because her phone is out of coverage.” I said in panic and worried tone.

“Ah, yes I was with her earlier but I left already after she called Seunghyun-shi.”

“Huh?.Seunghyun?..What do you mean?”

“Yes, Jessie said that he will going to pick her up.” She confirms my thought.

“Eh?..What?” I asked confusedly.

“That’s what Jessie said so I left her.”

“Ok, thanks!..I need to hang up because someone is calling me.”

“Bye!” when our conversation ended I press the answer button to answer the another caller.

“Noona!..are you done at work?..I’ll be there in a moment, I’ll just park my car at the parking lot.” It’s Seungri.

“Yeah, where just fixing our things..Where is the place that you set up the date, Seungri?”

“In his restaurant called DYB’s restaurant.” He answer.

“Ok, I’ll hung you up, Seungri..I still have to call my daughter about it. Bye!” I didn’t wait for his answer that I end the call. I dial Seunghyun’s number, and thank God he picked it up quickly.

“Hello, Dara?”

“Yes, Seunghyun!..Is Jessie with you?”

“Oh, yeah!..sorry I didn’t inform you.”

“No, it’s ok..I was just worried about her. Where are you?..I will pick her up.”

“Ah, were here at the DYB’s restaurant.”

“DYB?..”

“Yes!”

“Oh, We are actually going there..Can you please wait for us?..and..hmm..can I talk to my daughter?”

“Ok!..Jessie, your mom wants to talk to you.” I heard him say and pass the phone.

“Hello, mom!..Why didn’t you pick me up on time?..” my daughter start to question me.

“Baby sorry..I was busy with work that I forget the time. Don’t worry, I’ll be going at your place to pick you up..Please behave while you are with Seunghyun, ok?”

“Alright, mom!..Bye!” she didn’t wait for me to answer and pass the phone back to Seunghyun.

“Sorry for that..Jessie is actually playing with my sister and her friends, but don’t worry she is safe.” He assures me.

“Thanks Seunghyun!..We’ll be there in a moment. Bye!”