“I just need a yes or no answer ahjussi”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Aigoo..I'm sorry if I only just updated now, we have a lots of event in school that we need to attend and I still have pending works to do..Please forgive me..Well, anyway..I hope you will still read and like this update..BTW, Jessie wants to thank you for your overwhelming support in this story..hehehe..:) Enjoy reading..

 

Dara’s POV

“Mommy, are we going to go home now?” my cute daughter ask while hugging her stuffed toy and in one hand because I am holding her other hand as we walk, Seunghyun is still with us because Jessie didn’t let him leave first. ‘aigoo..why is my daughter behaving like this?’I ask myself as I glance once in a while at her that is walking happily.

“No baby, We will go back to the store and I will ask aunt Bommie to take you home, because my duty is still not done.” She pauses at her pace and pull my hand to stop.

“No, mommy!..I still don’t want to go home right now. Just let me be with you. I promise to be a good girl.” She disagrees with my plan. I bent down to her level.

“Baby you can’t. Beside you will be bored there. There are no kids like you there that you can play with.” I hold her on both shoulders.

“Eh, even if there’s no kids there..I still have Seunghyun ahjussi..” by the mention of his name he face us with a surprise look as Jessie and I look up to him.

“Huh?..Me?..but I~”

“Please ahjussi..” my daughter didn’t let him finish as she turn to him and tug his coat then clasp her hand as begging for him.

“Jessie, that’s too much. Your be~ ” I stop my sentence when she sadly bowed her head and quite. I place my hands over her shoulders and force to face me as I turn her to me. She is not looking at me so I cup her face and slowly raise it. There I see that she is crying now.

“Jessie baby, listen to me.” I start and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

“Don’t you think that you’re asking too much to Seunghyun for accompanying you here, baby?.. besides he has been spending his rest day with us because you called him…Do you understand what mommy is saying?” She shook her head as tears continually rolling down her cheeks.

“I-I *sob* don’t w-want to go home..*sob*..because I d-don’t *sob*..want to be left..*sob*..t-there-e alone.*sob*” Then to my surprise, Seunghyun bent down to our level. He looks at me and nod as he pursed his lips and form into a small smile before he turn Jessie to him.

“Is that really what you want?” He asks my daughter and Jessie raise her head while her lips pouted then nod.

“Aigoo..hahaha..Stop crying..your cute face becoming ugly..” He teasingly said to my daughter as he wipe her tears by the back of his hand then wipe it on his slack.

“Ok, I agree to accompany you b~”

“Really?..” She jumps a bit and quickly wipe her own tears as her sobs stops also. ‘Oh God..What did happen to my daughter?’ I look at Seunghyun and he nod to her happily, and then Jessie launches herself to him as she cling onto his neck while jumping up and down.

“YEAHEY!!..Thank you ahjussi!..”

“ahahaha..Ok, ok, ok!..but!” He untangles her little arms to his neck and push a bit to face her. My daughter’s happiness can be clearly seen on her face now.

“I want you to behave as a good girl, ok?” He playfully ask her and she nods with a wide grin on her face before returning back to cling at him. He looks at me with an assuring smile and I smile back as my sign of appreciation and thank for him in agreeing with my daughter’s plan.

****

Nobody’s POV

Dara went back to her duty while Seunghyun and Jessie decide to wait and watch her from apart. They went inside a food chain facing the shop where Dara is working at.

“Ahjussi, can I ask you something?” Jessie ask the man seating beside her also looking at her mom’s direction like her.

“What is it?” He then glance at her and creased his eye brows.

“What do you think of my mom?” Jessie is now looking at him with a smile. Seunghyun look at Dara on the other side while she is busy entertaining a customer.

“hmm…well as I can see, your mom is beautiful like you, kind hearted person and caring…” He pauses and went back to Jessie.

Anyway, why did you suddenly ask that?” He added.

“Nothing!” She shrugged off her shoulders then look back to her mom.

“Anyway wh~”

“Will there be any possibility that you might like my mom too?” She looks at him and he gives her a questioning look.

“Eh?”

“I just need a yes or no answer ahjussi.” Jessie is starting to become demanding.

“Ahm..your mom is k~”

“Just yes or no, ahjussi..please..”

“….”

“I think nobody will dislike your mom, so it’s yes.”

“Really?..”

“Uhm!..but don’t e~”

“Don’t worry ahjussi..as long as I know that you will like my mom too, I am happy to hear that.” She smiles happily.

“ok!..amm..Jessie, can I ask you something personal?”

“Of course ahjussi!..What is it?”

“I wonder where your father is and why he is not with you. Does he have another family besides you?” with Seunghyun’s question, Jessie turns into serious sad face.

“I actually don’t know where my father is now and I don’t know what he is doing in his life. I just wish that he is living happily even though he left us.” Jessie answers honestly.

“Did your mom tell you why he did it?”

“Before, my mom hides the reason why he did it, but since I keep on bugging her about it, she finally said that he did it because he was a coward in leaving his rich life style.” Seunghyun sees the sadness in her and can feel the feeling to be left alone because he ones been in that situation.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It’s ok, besides they always say that past is past and never look back again, right?” Her aura suddenly changes and become the Jessie that he met.

“Hehehe..Your right!..but are you mad at him?..Do you still want to see him someday?”

“Of course I want to still see him. I am not mad at him because no matter what happen, he is still my father.”

“Then why don’t you tell your mom?”

“I don’t want too..Because I don’t want her to be sad again.”

“You know what Jessie?..Your an amazing kid, your level of thinking is so mature. I am glad that Dara has a daughter like you. I hope that I am like you.” Seunghyun praise Jessie as he place his hand over her head and mess her hair.

“Hehehe..Of course I am and I have too..I have to be strong and brave for my mom. She is the most important person I treasure in my whole life and I want her to be happy.” She happily said to him.

“Yeah I know. That’s why you two deserves to be happy.”

“And I am happy because the angel that I ask to God has finally came and it’s you ahjussi.” She wraps her small arms around his waist together with her stuffed toy and buries her face on his chest as she hugs him tight. Seunghyun was surprise by her but manage to hug her back.

“hehehe..If that’s what you think of me, then I’ll be your angel that will make you and your mom smile.”

“Thank you ahjussi!.”

****

Time has passed so fast and finally Dara’s shift has also ended, and Jessie is also knock out. She is sleeping peacefully in Seunghyun’s shoulder as he carry her while Dara is beside, walking towards the mall exit so they can ride his car.

“Seunghyun, thank you for accompanying my daughter today. Did she gave you trouble while you were together?” Dara ask while they are walking.

“Hahaha..Actually, no. She is a good girl.” Seunghyun look beside to her direction so their eyes will meet.

“Good to hear that, but I am sorry because we took all your free time.”

“No, don’t be!..I actually have fun and I have got the chance to know Jessie more.” He smiles at her and she did also.

“Actually ever since you came, she has this happy and bright aura that I see in her..and she likes you so much.”

“I have notice that too. She keeps on insisting that I am her angel. I am glad that I made her smile, and I hope I do the same way to you too.” After hearing it, Dara didn’t expect him to say that.

“Huh?”

“Because your daughter will be happy if she sees you happy..Jessie has so much love to you and she wants the best for your happiness, she is very smart and mature kid.”

“I know, and she possibly become like that because of our life status.”

“That’s why you are lucky that she grew up as an open minded person, and she is lucky also to have you as her mom because you manage to raise her very well.” Seunghyun praises Dara.

“Wow, thanks for the compliment..hehehe..” Dara shyly said. When they reach Seunghyun’s car, Dara sit at the back while Jessie is sleeping at her lap as Seunghyun drives the car.

****

Seunghyun’s POV

Finally we arrived at their place, I park my car near their gate and when I look behind both of them are sleeping. I find is cute while watching this mother and daughter sleeping. I glance at my watch, it’s already midnight, I look back to them and see how tired Dara’s face, so I choose not wake her and Jessie up. I slowly reach for Dara’s bag that is place beside Jessie and look for the house key, when I found it, I move out of the car and unlock the door so I could come inside their house. When I am done, I went back to them and carry them one at a time. I get Jessie first then went inside; I saw a door near the living area, hoping that it will lead me to a room where I can place her. And thank God it’s right. I slowly place her on the bed before going out again and pick up Dara. I am afraid that I will wake her up, but she didn’t probably she is too much exhausted that she didn’t feel me carrying her like a bride. And I place her beside Jessie. Then all of a sudden Jessie turns to Dara’s side and places her arm on Dara’s tummy.

“Hehe..She really don’t want to be separated with her mom.” I silently laugh at them before I cover them with the blanket, but before I leave I left a message on drawer table for them.