“She is my girlfriend”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: My readers, this will be my last update for now on..I still don't know when I can update again..=(

I hope all of you were still there..Thank you so much for all the comments and to the new subscribers..

 

 

After 3 days..

Seunghyun’s POV

 “Oppa, when can I see Jessie again?” my sister ask while we are eating breakfast together with my mom.

“Who’s Jessie?” my mom curiously asks.

“Aigoo, mom..I forgot to tell you last night…When oppa and I went at the party, he fetch this very cute little girl at the school and let her come with us..You know what, mom?..that kid was amazing!” she narrates how she met and knows Jessie for a short period of time. Actually after that night, Hara keeps on bugging me about her and Dara, my sister is very friendly so I am not surprise that they will like her and vice versa since Dara and Jessie are also has the same attitude. I still haven’t seen Dara until now and I wonder if she already did what she said to me regarding her job.

“Oh, really Seunghyun-nie?..” mom ask me and I nod.

“and mom, one thing more..her mother, Dara-shi…She is so beautiful and kind person, am I right oppa?” Hara added in and I agree.

“Oh, wait!..You mean Dara..as in Dara the person who saves your brother?” now my mom is very interested in this conversation.

“That’s right!” Hara answer quickly.

“And you know what, mom?..” Hara ask her.

“What?” Hara get close beside my mom and whisper something to her, and then mom’s eyes grew wide after she hears it.

“Aiah!..Hara-ah!..What are you saying?” I get curious with what she said and felt uneasy.

“hehehe..” suddenly my mom chuckle evilly. ‘Oh-ow!..this is bad.’

“I like that, Hara my dear..” she agrees with my sister.

“Yeah!” they both give a high five before they turn to look at me with a very creepy observing look.

“Aigoo..I better leave now before anything could happen to me.” I stood up and left them. I arrived to my office on time, now that I don’t have a personal secretary, I need to double time, but even though I don’t have one I still have an acting secretary.

“Chairman Choi, there is someone wants to talk to you outside…should I let her in?” it’s my acting secretary who call over the phone to inform me while I am working inside my room.

“Who?”

“She said her name is Ms. Sandara Park.”

“Let her in!.” I ended the call and my door open up revealing Dara.

“Good Morning!” she greeted first with a sweet smile. I leave my paper works on the table and went to her side.

“Same to you..Have a seat.” I offer her to take a seat and she gladly follow. I seated opposite her so I can see her.

“So..what brings you here?” I start.

“Ahm..I am here to personally inform you that I resigned to my other job and I am ready to take your offer.” She happily exclaimed, but I am happier with her news.

“WOW!..that’s a good news!..so..do you want to start  now?” I excitedly ask her.

“Sure!” she answers back with full of assurance.

“GREAT!..Let’s go!..” I said.

“Go where?” she doubts to come with me.

“I will tour you inside the building and give a brief introduction with my company.” I explained and she nods.

“Ahh..ok!”

Dara’s POV

He tours me around the building while giving me information about it. Actually, I feel a bit awkward to him and shy when I am with him, but his presence tells me to relax and enjoy. He looks better today than that day when his ex-girlfriend showed up and I am happy that he slowly recovers. It takes us an hour to tour the whole building.

“That’s all!..Do you have any questions?.Feel free to ask me.” he said with a smile.

“As of now..Nothing!” I answer him.

“SEUNGHYUN-AH!.” We both look to where the voice came from. It’s his Ex, again? ‘Yeah, it really is.’ I look at Seunghyun and his expression change into scared one, then he is about to turn his back, probably to leave, but I get a hold on him, he look at me with a confused face and his eyes were telling me to beg and let him go, but I shook my head.

“Seunghyun, you can’t forever runaway whenever you keep on seeing her…You can’t move on, if you continue to do that...You need to Face her…Don’t worry, I am here.” I advise him and he bow his head in defeat as he stay. I want to help him with this because I have already in this situation like him and I am prepared if ever I will see Minho since I already forgive and forget everything he did to me before and with the help of Jessie and my friends I can say that I have move on with my feelings towards him.

“Ok, just don’t leave me.” I heard him said and I hold his hand to assure him that I will not leave him. Here comes Minyoung.

“I thought you’re going to avoid me again.” Minyoung said first with a smile, Seunghyun didn’t look at her, instead he was looking down. ‘Aigoo..this man’

“Hello!” I greeted her since I think she hasn’t seen me. She shifted her sight towards me and tries to figure out something as she observes my face.

“Oh!..Dara, right?” she then recognized me and I nod with a smile.

“Hey, nice to meet you again.” She offered her hand and when I am about to take her hand for a handshake, Seunghyun didn’t let go of my hand since he was holding my right hand. Minyoung is confused as she looks at us holding hands.

“Oh, don’t tell me..”

“N-no..You’re thinking is wrong.” I try to explain her as I wiggle my hand from his hold, but he never let me go.

“Yes..Your right!..She is my girlfriend.” We heard him said firmly to her.

“WHAT?!” we both ask in unison and shock.

“I’m sorry..You’re kidding, right?..Seunghyun?” I look at him and ask with a worried expression.

“No, I’m not..She really is my girlfriend Minyoung-ah.” He confirms it more. I suddenly slap his arm.

“Hahahaha..Don’t listen to him..He was just kidding.” I scratch the back of my head and show an awkward embarrassed smile to her. I look back to him and give a look saying ‘Aigoo..What are you doing Seunghyun?’ then he give me a just-go-with-the-flow saying look before he ignores me.

“Don’t worry..you don’t have to explain anything, Dara-shi..It’s just that..I am surprised that..” she pause.

“That I won’t get over with you?” I heard Seunghyun completed her statement. Minyoung and I look at him and he has a very serious look.

“Well, sad to say..I really do..so please, stop bugging me..it’s not good to see a girl flirting with other man when she already has boyfriend..so if you will excuse us..We still have things to do..” he directly said and I am surprise that those words came from his mouth. ‘Unbelievable!’ He pull me out of my spot and drags me out with him.

“YAH!.YAH!..You can let me go!” I shouted and he obeys me.

“I’m sorry, Dara.” He said while I do a hand exercise since he has been holding my hand with force for a long time.

“You have a lot of explanation to make.” I said to him and nod then accompany me to his car and drive away at the office.