“My mom will be getting married soon!”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Hello!..Here is my another update for this story..Enjoy reading!!..Kyyaaahhh!!..Thanks for the comments!.;)

Seunghyun’s POV

“Oppa!, Seunghyun-ah!, Hyung!” My family and friends call me upon seeing me enter our house. Then Hara launches herself to me and I catch her.

“Oppa!, I thought something bad happened to you.” Her voice is crack while saying it as she hugs me tight.

“Aigoo, mianhe Hara-ah if oppa made you worried about me.” I comforted her, the she broke from the hug and look at me with tears rolling from her cheeks.

“Oh, hey..Don’t cry. Oppa is here and perfectly fine now.” I caressed her cheeks and wipe her tears before I gave an assuring smile.

“I hate you oppa!..You didn’t even call us and just disappear like that.” She playfully punches my chest like a kid who wants something but never bought it.

“I’m sorry, Hara-ah!..Oppa is just…” I wanted to explain to her what happened last night but I can’t continue it because everything is coming back.

“We will forgive you for now, Seunghyun-ah!..but never do that again.” Good thing my mom butted in and my attention went to them.

“Your auntie is right, bro!..We tried to called you when we heard it, but you never answer your phone and then a security guard send your car here and say that you are being taken care by a woman who save your life. ” Dongwook said and hyunjoong nodded.

“Yeah, I know that and I am happy that a good person like her helps me.” I smile as I remember Dara and Jessie.

“So you have met her oppa?” Hara asks and I nod.

“You should invite her here so we could thank her for doing that.” My mom said feeling happy too.

“I will do that too, but not now. I have many things to clear first. I need to go at the office.”

“Oh sure, oppa!..just don’t forget it, ok?..” Hara can’t hide her excitement to meet Dara.

“Of course!”

****

“Chairman, Miss Minyoung Park is outside. She wants to see you. Should I let her in?” it’s Jane my secretary who gave me a call to inform me.

“Let her in.” I order Jane and cut off the line waiting for her to come in.

“Sit down.” I order her pointing at the chair in front of my table and she followed quietly.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” She begins with and looks at me apologetic.

“No matter how many times you said that words, we can’t turn back the time. You already broke my heart, but I will forgive you for the sake of my respect to you.”

“I know that and I thank you for being understanding.” Minyoung says.

“But since we are done, I also have to close the relationship with your father as my business partner, after knowing that he is only using me for his own fortune.”

“Oppa, please don’t do that.”

“No minyoungie, I have too and you know me. I am not a plastic person, I can’t work well if I will only remember what you and your father to me. I need time to heal, and I can only do that if I won’t be able to see you or your father.” I reason out.

“but oppa..” she continue to plead.

“No more buts and my decision is final. I hope you understand my situation like I did to you even if you cause too much pain in me. I’m sorry.” With my last statement she stood up and walks away. When she was gone, tears run down my face so I close my eyes as all our memories flashback. ‘I know this will not be easy, I love her so much and I don’t know how and what I will don to move on with this pain. All this memories will never erase because she also become a part of my life. I love her so much that’s why I am letting her go so she can find her own happiness and if that guy will make her happy so be it. I just need time to be apart from her to recover from this painful heartbreak. Goodbye Minyoungie!.’

****

Nobody’s POV

 The next day…

“Bye mommy!” Jessie kisses her mom at the cheek and Dara did the same too.

“Take care baby!..Be good at school, ok?..Mommy will fetch you after school.” Dara reminded her and she nods happily.

“Yes, mom!”

“Bye!” and they parted ways. Jessie went inside her room.

“Hey classmates! I have an announcement to make.” Jessie stood in front of the room shouting to her classmates to listen while she tap loudly the teachers table to get their attention. And they did stop playing and chatting to face her then listens attentively.

“My mom will be getting married soon!” She happily and excitedly announce to them.

“really, Jessie?” Her classmates start to ask her and others are murmuring. It looks like they are not grade school students the way they act off specially Jessie.

“Definitely YES!” She proudly says.

“Wow!..so did you meet your soon to be father?” Anna asks her.

“Oh Yes of course. And you know what?”

“WHAT!” all of them asks in unison.

“He is so HANDSOME and CUTE!” her smile grew wider upon remembering Seunghyun’s face.

“Waahh..Cool!..We want to meet him!..” again they all excitedly said to her as they come to her in front of the teachers table. She is now being surrounded by them likes she’s a superstar, but actually she is a superstar at their school because of her very hyper and energetic/smart personality. That’s also another factor that Dara is proud of to have her. She always participates in all the school events that can show off her talent, no matter if it’s singing, dancing or even acting, as long as she like to, she will do it. That’s the reason why teachers love her so much. They actually thinking to accelerate her because of her unbelievable intelligence, but she don’t like too because she wants to enjoy every level like a normal student.

“WAIT!..” Jessie screams when her classmates surround her like crazy fans.

“Step back!” She ordered and they followed.

“I have a picture of him in my phone because I know that you want to see him.”

“We want to see!, We want to see!” her classmates shouts.

“Here!” She shows them her phone with Seunghyun’s face that is sleeping.

“Eh?..Why he is sleeping? Don’t you have a photo of him that is awake?” Iah ask her bestfriend after seeing the photo.

“As of now, I don’t have, but I will have soon or maybe today or I’ll just bring him here now?..What do you think?” Jessie has a mischievous plan in mind.

“Bring him here!..but how will you do that?” her friends asks.

“Huh!, that’s easy. I’ll call him, since I have his calling card that I found on the couch where he slept last night.”Jessie wave the card.

“Wow..you are so smart!” Anna praises her while her other friends nod in agreement.

“ahahaha..Anyway, let’s call him!” but before she could do it, the door opens, revealing their teacher.

“Good Morning Class!” She is Teacher Lee Hyori their adviser.

“Good Morning Ma’am!” They all greeted back and go back to their proper places.

“Can somebody share what’s happening earlier?” She playfully asks them because she caught them in the act of having some discussion in front. Then anna raises her hand.

“Oh yes, Anna. ” hyori called her and she stand up.

“Ma’am, Jessie’s mom will get married soon!” Anna honestly answered.

“Oh, is that true Jessie? Dara-sshi will get married?” She asks Jessie who is busy typing at her phone.

“Yes ma’am!” She answer without looking at her instead continues on texting.

“What are you doing right now?” hyori asks again curious about what she is texting.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but I am texting my soon to be father. I am asking him to come here at the school so you all could meet my very Handsome and Cute future daddy…SEND!”  She said before pressing the send button and look at them with a wide smile plaster in her face.

“hahaha..really?.So I think we have to wait for him and see if he can pass as your future father?” hyori ride at Jessie’s statement.

“Definitely YES ma’am!” She proudly answers her.

****

Seunghyun is currently on the meeting when his phone vibrated inside his pants pocket. He fishes it and read the message he got.

From: unknown number

                Hello Seunghyun ahjusshi!..It’s me Jessie, remember? I’m sorry if I disturb you, but can I ask you a favor?.I am hoping if you could go to my school and fetch me because my mom is busy at her work. Can you?.. Here is our school, White Dove Academy look for me at room I-A class..Thanks ahjusshi!

Seunghyun smiles as he read the message and replies to her.

Reply: Oh sure, why not!..I will fetch you there. Wait for me and don’t go anywhere else.

After pressing the send button he places it back inside his pocket and listens again to the presenter in front. 

****

During their class, Jessie’s phone is not place in silent mode and she already asks for her teacher’s permission to do it because she is waiting for Seunghyun’s reply. So when her ringtone starts ringing everyone inside the room including Hyori stop and look at Jessie that start opening her phone.

“It’s him! It’s him!”  She happily announced then opens the message reply.

“Oh my!..He said he will come here.” She then began jumping up and down and her classmates cheer for her.

“Yehey!!!” They are in a celebration state mode.

****

After finishing 3 meetings in a row, Seunghyun quickly drive off to Jessie’s school to comply with his promise. He arrives a bit early, and walks at the hallway to look for the room she said. People are staring at him especially the lady teachers. He then feel conscious and awkward the way they look at him. Then finally he found the room, he knock first and the door is opened by hyori.

“Ye~” She didn’t able to finish when she sees him.

“Hi ma’am!.I am looking for Jessie.” Seunghyun started. Hyori is in the star struck mode because she can’t even speak even if she wants too. She just stares at him like he is a god of beauty.

“Ma’am?..Ma’am?” Seunghyun wave his hand in front of her face because he can see that she is in awe after seeing him. That make her snap back to reality.

“Huh?.Ah!,,Eh?..who is it again you’re looking for?” she struggle in talking still looking at him with so much admiration.

“hehehe..I am looking for Jessie.” He answered her with his childish smile.

“Oh, she is here!...Jessie!” then hyori called the kid.

“Yes ma’am?” Jessie answer and stop writing to look at her teacher only to see Seunghyun standing at the door, smiling at her and wave.

“Seunghyun ahjusshi!” She excitedly exclaims and run towards him. Seunghyun kneel down his one leg and wait for the little girl to jump off him as he spread his arms widely to catch her.

“Aigoo!..hahaha..” He did catch her and she hugs him tight then Seunghyun raise up carrying her. She separated from the hug and face at her classmates.

“Hey classmates, I want you to meet Seunghyun ahjusshi!..and Seunghyun ahjusshi they are my classmates and this is my teacher, Ms. Lee Hyori!.” She introduced him to them.

“Hello kids!..nice to meet you!..and Hi Ms. Lee Hyori, I’m Choi Seunghyun.” He greeted the kids and hyori before he extends his hands towards her and she gladly accepts it. The shake hands take long because hyori seems like she don’t want to separate her hand from him, until the kids came to him and surrounds him making teacher hyori and Seunghyun move and separated apart.

“Hey ahjusshi, you are really handsome, are you an actor or member of a boy group?” Anna asks while she tugs him at the coat.

“Ahahaha..Why do I look like one?” He jokes with them.

“Yeah!..Can we take picture with you?” Iah asks.

“Me too!”

“I also!” All of the students shouting and wanting to have a picture with him.

“Hahahah..ok fine!..Let’s all take a picture.” He agree and since they don’t have camera, some of them use their own phone and let hyori be the camera man for that day.