“I AM STILL NOT DONE WITH HIM”

You and I meant to be together

A/N: Hello!..Here's my update for this..Enjoy!..;)

 

Nobody’s POV

When Jiyong is done with his speech, he gets down to where Dara and his other friends are. Kyuhyun and Seungri noticed Dara so they approach them to join the happenings.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun greeted them and Dara with the rest of her friends look up. When Seunghyun sees it’s kyuhyun he quickly hides his face with his hands and bowed his head, but Kyuhyun catches him.

“O-oh?..Hey!” Kyuhyun said and pointing at Seunghyun’s direction. Dara and the others look at towards the direction he is pointing at. Seunghyun is curious to who is he asking, so he slowly peeks on, but only to make Kyuhyun see his face more.

“Hey, it’ s you!” Kyuhyun surely said. Seunghyun can’t hide anymore he looks at his right and left when Kyuhyun said.

“Huh?..me?” Seunghyun innocently said like he doesn’t know that he is the one Kyuhyun is referring to.

“Yeah, YOU!”

“Isn’t you’re Dara’s Husband?” he said and as he emphasized the last word that made a shocking expression from Dara and her friends including Seunghyun.

“Husband?” all of them said in unison except Dara and Seunghyun. The two of them place a hand on their forehead like doing a problematic gesture.

“Yeah!” Kyuhyun surely answers them.

“Aigoo..Dara..is this true?” Bom ask first and the rest wait for her to say something about it.

“Guys, please..ahhmm..actually..”

“He is my daddy!” Jessie came in the scene and cut her mom off. All of them drop their jaw after hearing what she said. They all look at her direction while on the other hand Dara glare at her own daughter and uses face action to stop Jessie from whatever she is planning to do, then Seunghyun sigh in defeat and can’t even raise his head to face them. Jessie only winks at her mom and don’t bother whatever her mom wants her to do.

“Je-jessie, is that true?” Bom stutter and still can’t get over about the news.

“Yes..100% sure!..and clear!” she confirms it very much sure.

“See!..you heard her right..” Kyuhyun added.

“Aigoo..noona..why didn’t you informed us first?.” Daesung ask while CL and  Minzy nod at him like they agree on his question.

“Ah..hahaha..amm..hehehe..actually, can I talk to my daughter first?..hehehe….Jessie..come to mommy..” her tone is more of sweet inviting her daughter with a poker face on her friends. She is in panic and don’t know how to fix this, but before anything gets worst she needs to speak at Jessie. She excuses herself and Jessie to go somewhere they can talk privately. While they were out, Seunghyun left there with Dara’s friends who are looking at him with criticizing eyes.

“Seunghyun-shi, can you explain to us what is happening?” Jiyong ask him.

“I..hmm..actually..it’s a misunderstanding..” Seunghyun began to explain and all of them are listening carefully.

“What I have said to you Kyuhyun-shi the last time we saw each other..was all a misunderstanding.” He pauses and looks at them.

“Misunderstanding?..You mean, what you said was not right?” Youngbae asked.

“Something like that..” Seunghyun answered.

“But, why is her daughter saying the different way?” Kyuhyun’s turn to asked.

“ahh..it’s actually..hmm..It’s because..ahh..” he don’t know if he should say it, he look at them again and they were waiting for him to say it. He sigh before continuing.

“She doesn’t want other man to be with her mom.”

“EH?” They reacted.

“That’s the reason why she keeps on telling you that I am her dad..but I’m not.” He continues.

“Ohh..so it means that I still have chances in her heart..” Kyuhyun has a glimpse of twinkling lights on his eyes after he said it. Youngbae look at him with his frowning brows.

“Huh!..I don’t think you can..because I will make sure she won’t be yours..” Youngbae said full of himself.

“Ohh..so this means..A competition between you and I for Dara’s heart?” Kyuhyun said. The others are just watching them. The tension is building in the two men.

“May the Best man win?” Youngbae said and extends his hand towards Kyuhyun. At first he just look on it, but later on he accepted it with full of determination.

“Aigoo..Dara unnie is so lucky!.” Minji commented.

“But, oppas..I think before you can go to our unnie..you need to deal first with Jessie..” CL suggested and the rest nod.

“CL is right!..I don’t think she will make your life easy..because..as far as I know Jessie..She is a hard to get kid..actually, I am surprised that she like Seunghyun.” Jiyong butted, they look at Seunghyun who is quite on the side while listening to them.

“Huh?..eh..I also don’t know how did it happened..But one thing is for sure..Dara and I has no romantic relationship..” He clears it for them.

“Good!” Kyuhyun and Youngbae said in unison.

“So this means that..You can help us dealing with Dara and her daughter?” Youngbae asked.

“ahhmm..ahh..I can’t make promises, but I’ll try..” Seunghyun answered, and the two smiled widely as they extend their hands towards him to shake. He accepted it.

“Thanks Seunghyun-ssi!” The two both said and Youngbae’s phone suddenly rings.

“Guys, excuse me first..I need to answer this important call.” He said and they agree.

Youngbae’s POV

“Hello Minho-ah!”

“Yeah!..Where are you bro?..I need to talk to you right now because there’s a change of plan for the event.” My friend Minho speaks.

“Ah, ok..I am at my restaurant..You can drop by here so we can talk..I’ll wait for you here.”

“Good!..Then see you later.” I hang-up and returned to where he left his new friends.

“I’m back!..Did I miss something?” I asked them and they shook their heads. After a couple of minutes, Dara came back alone, and it looks like she is not in good condition.

“Hey..What happened noona?..Why are you crying? and where’s Jessie?” Jiyong asked her first with worry. I also get worry for her as I can see clearly that she is sobbing in front of us.

“Sh-she..r-ru-runaway..” she answered in between her sobs.

“WHAT?” we all said in unison. Then she look at Seunghyun.

“Seun-seunghyun..please..he-help m-me..fi-find her..” she said in a begging tone.

“Oh God!..Please don’t cry..” He said and wipes the tears from her face.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” He said and pulls her for a hug. I felt jealous when I see them in that situation. I need to do something to help her and make her happy again.

“I’ll help!” I said. They all look at me.

“Me too!” Kyuhyun said.

“We will help too.” Her other friends said in unison.

“Thanks!” Dara said.

“Let’s go and find her!” Seunghyun said and hold Dara in hand then walk together. I followed the two while the others broke into groups and go to different direction. I am the one who’s driving the car while Seunghyun and Dara are seating at the back. He is still comforting her because she still can’t stop from crying and worrying. I just focus myself at the road, hoping to see Jessie.

“Hey Youngbae-ssi, stop the car!” I heard Seunghyun said from the back and I follow his order.

Seunghyun’s POV

I saw a familiar kid on the road with a man talking to her. When Youngbae stops the car I get off the car. Dara and Youngbae followed me.

“Jessie!” I called the kid from a far, hoping that I am right. The kid turn to look at me and it was Jessie.

“Ahjusshi!” I heard her shout, then the man who’s kneeling in front of her stand up to look at my direction. I didn’t expect to see him again; my blood boils inside as I remember that night. The night that where he stole my fiancée. The devil inside me is awakening after the long time. Anger blinds me and then run towards him to attack. I want to get revenge with him, I want him to feel the hurt that I felt inside when I lost the only girl I loved for so long because of him. I want him to suffer. I throw punches on him I don’t care if he will die in my hand because that’s all I want. Until, someone grabs me at the arms to separate me from him.

“YAH!..LET ME GO!..I AM STILL NOT DONE WITH HIM!..YAH!.YAH!” I struggle with the hold of the man on me. I look at who it was and it’s Youngbae.

“LET ME GO YOUNGBAE-SSI!” I said, but he holds me tight. Then I heard a cry. I look to where it is and found out that it was Jessie. She was crying.

“Ahjusshi..” She said and rush towards me and hug me from the legs. I found myself calm down upon seeing her crying.

“Ahjusshi, please stop..p-please..” she said in her sobs. I feel Youngbae’s hold loosen and he let me go. I stand there, dumbfound while looking at Jessie.

“Je-j-jessie..” is all I can utter. I glance to my enemy. Youngbae helps him to stand while he is holding his damage face.

“D-dara?” Minho said as he looks beside me. I followed his sight direction. I see Dara’s surprise expression. How come this bastard knows her?.

“You know her, Minho-ah?” It’s Youngbae who asked while supporting him.

“It’s really you, Dara!” Minho said and rushes to her side and forcefully hugs her.

“Y-YAH!..L-LET ME GO!..” she struggle from the hug. I detached Jessie from hugging my legs to separate Minho and Dara.

“CAN’T YOU HEAR HER?..LET HER GO!” I give him a punch on the face and he landed on the ground. I am about to give another punch when..

“STOP!” Dara screamed. I stop my action and let go of his collar. I look at Dara and to my surprise, Jessie crying hard while holding at Dara’s legs.