“PAST?”

You and I meant to be together

Seunghyun’s POV

After Minyoung and I talked, I send her off to her house, and then my phone rings. The caller is Dara.

“Hello, Dara-ssi?”

“Sir, the document reports are done. I will be leaving it on your desk.” She said.

“Ah, Ok. Thanks!.I’ll be there. You can go home now.” I said. After that we ended the call. Then I arrived at my office after a couple of minutes in driving. I am at the lobby of the building when I saw a familiar face. It’s my enemy, Lee Min Ho.

“What the hell is he doing here?” I ask myself, and I realize that he is talking with someone. His blocking the other person’s face so I can’t see it. Then I hear a scream, the person’s face showed up and it’s Dara. She looks angry; she then tries to wiggle Min Ho’s hand as he grabs her forcefully.

“YAH!..LEAVE ME ALONE!” she then screams. This time I drag myself in the scene. I grab his hand and twist it.

“Ahh..ahh..ahh..” he cries in pain.

“Seu-Seunghyun-ssi..” Dara called my name and hold my arm to probably stop me, but I didn’t budge.

“How dare you show your face here?..Huh?” I added more strength to twist his hand.

“ah.ah.ah..yo-you..breaking my hand!” he scream.

“Yeah!..I am planning to do that if you won’t answer me.” I firmly said to him.

“Fi-fine!.Just let me go.” He begs. Dara touches my hand and give me a nod. He harshly let go of Minho.

“Say it!” I demanded.

“I am here for Dara.”

“Wae?”

“Because I need to talk to her privately.”

“What else do you need to tell her?..”

“Why you’re asking so many questions?..Are you her boyfriend?” the bastard asked. I glance at Dara and she just look down. I take her hand and raise it in front of Minho, and Dara was taken a back with my action.

“Yeah!” I answer him with confidence. I look back to her and she was still confused. I just give her an assuring smile that tells her everything will be fine just go with the flow.

“Right babe?” I said to her. At first she didn’t know what to say, but then she finally say.

“ah..e..Ye-yes!..Seu-Seu-Seunghyun and I are together.” I look at her then back to Minho to see his reaction.

“Ha!.Ha!.Hahaha..You’re kidding right?” he is in state of denial.

“Of course not..Why would she do that?” I answer for her.

“YAH!..I am not talking to you..so don’t in!” he shouted at me.

“Hahaha..Funny!..Why are you acting like that?..If I am not mistaken..you have a girlfriend, right?” I sarcastically but frankly said to him.

“Ye-yeah..but..but that was in the past..”

“PAST?” I asked with a bit of anger in my tone.

“We..we broke up last night..” he confess.

“Is..is it because of Dara?..Is she the reason why you broke up with Minyoung?” I angrily asked. My free hand turned into fist and I know any moment the evil in me will unleash again in its cage. His silence means yes, and I also know that it was really the reason. I let go of Dara’s hand and rush to him then give him a strong punch.

“HOW COULD YOU!” He is now on the floor holding his bleeding lips.

“Haist!” with that he stands up and fights back. He moves fast that I didn’t see his fist coming to me, so he hits me hard too. I landed on the floor; I felt a sting of pain at the edge of my lips. I touch it and I saw a blood.

“Y-YOU!” I pointed at him angrily and when I stood up to give him another punch. The office security guards came in, grabbing us by the arms so we won’t go near each other.

“YAH!..let me go!..I AM STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU!” Minho screamed at the top of his lungs while pointing at me and struggling to get away from the guards.

“Oh YEAH!..I ALSO!..” then suddenly Dara came to him and to my surprise she slap him. Minho went silence for a moment and looked shock at her action.

“Da-Dara-ah..” He called her.

“YOU!” She pointed at him.

“Don’t you dare hurt him again because if you did..You’re dead!..Understand?” she fiercely said to him. I don’t know that Dara has this strong personality. I calmed down and command the guard to let go of me. They followed me as they release my arms from their grip.

“Attention to all of you!..” I called every employees attention as I speak. Dara and Minho look at me too.

“That guy!..His name is Lee Min Ho..From now on he is banned to come here. Anyone who will disobey this rule will be terminated..UNDERSTAND?” I strongly said.

“Y-YOU!” I heard minho complain.

“Take him out of here!..I don’t want to see his face here..NOW!” with that, the two guards holding him drag him outside the building, while he continue shouting Dara’s name and begging. When he is out, I look around and see that the employees’ eyes were on me and Dara.

“YAH!..WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?” I scolded them and they all went back to whatever they are doing.

“Haist!.” I frustratingly sigh and walk to the elevator.

Dara’s POV

I saw Seunghyun walk inside the elevator, I was about to call him, but then the elevator door closed. So I just followed him up to his office room. There he was seating at his chair and looking at the mirror while touching his bruise lips.

“Hey, wait!” I stopped him from touching it. Then rush to his side.

“Don’t touch it!..Do you have a first aid kit here?” She asked while checking on his bruise.

“Don’t mind this..It’s not a big thing..” he said to me.

“What do you mean it’s not?..Ah!..wait for me here..I’ll get something inside my bag.” I said to him and go to where my bag is to search for the band aid that Jessie gave me.

“GOT IT!” I exclaimed happily as I found it and then went back to his side. I gently place it on his bruised lips. When I am done, I saw a smirk form on his lips. I look at his image at the mirror he was holding. He is smiling at me.

“Why are you smiling at me like that?” I asked and his expression change into serious.

“Nothing!..Why?..Is it bad to smile now?” he has a sarcastic tone when he asked back.

“No!..It’s just that..You are making me feel uncomfortable.” I honestly said and stood up. I am about to walk away from him when he grab my hand. I look back on him.

“Thank you.” He said with a smile. The way his skin touches mine felt so comfortable and right.

“Ahmm..Seunghyun-ssi..about..about earlier..”

“Uhm!..Yeah..about what I have said earlier..I hope you won’t misinterpret that..I only return the favor you did for me when I am at your position before..” I didn’t expect that he will say that. I thought he really means those, but I was wrong. ‘Aigoo..Why am I being affected when he said that?..’ I shook my head to remove my thoughts about him.

“O-Of course I won’t..I know that you did that just for the favor..right?” when I asked him he just nod as an answer.

“Thanks Dara-ssi for understanding..Don’t worry..I won’t let him bugs you again..” He said and I just make a soft smile and nod to him before leaving.

****

Nobody’s POV

 

“Hara, can you please listen to me first?” Seunghyun is trying to talk to his dongsaeng at home.

“No, OPPA!..I don’t want to.” Hara cover her ears and bubbling things just to prevent hearing whatever Seunghyun is saying to her.

“Hara!..Can you please stop acting like a kid..Grow up!” He scolded her.

“Ah..Kid?..so you think that I am acting like a kid..and what do you think of you?..mature?”She sarcastically asked him. They were arguing about Minyoung.

“Oppa..You think getting back together with Minyoung is a mature decision?”

“Look..No matter what happen between me and Minyoung..Don’t middle with us..It’s our problem..You don’t have to say something rude at her…You don’t have the right to do that..”

“HUH!..Of course I have the right..Why?” she asked him and he just stared at her.

“because I care for you, oppa!..I don’t want to see you miserable again because of her…but since you didn’t appreciate it..FINE!..I won’t middle in your life.” With that Hara, left him inside their study room.

“YAH!..HARA!..COME BACK HERE!..” He shouted. He then saw his mom standing at the doorway, looking at him disappointedly before she leaves him alone.