Mafia Mix Up

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Liv?” Another voice called out to it and instinctively she turned around to it. Sehun rushed towards her with a worried look in his eyes. “Did something happen? Are you hurt?”

It wasn’t until Sehun wiped away a tear when she realized she was crying.

“Casper…” she managed to whisper.

Sehun turned to him “What did you do?”

“I didn’t-”

He stopped when he saw Liv grasp tighter to Sehun’s coat.

“Everything will be ok Liv…” Sehun saw as he scoops her up in his arms and hurries towards his house. Leaving Casper confused as they walked away.

Once they were inside of the house, Liv tried to explain but it always failed with her sobs coming back.

“Shhh, it’s ok, you don’t need to explain.” he soothed her.

Later that day he didn’t say anything as he opened the door to his car and signaled for her to get in. he took the long way to her house avoiding Casper’s house.

He brought her to bed; Liv was half asleep when she heard Sehun whispering about something to her parents. It stuck her as strange as they have never met before only the initial phone call a month ago. Liv drifted off with one last thought… why did it seem like Sehun knew Casper?

Her parents told her not to go to Sehun’s house for the next few days and Sehun agreed and so Liv had no choice but to agree. But after two days she felt restless and seeing as her parents were not home. She found herself walking to Sehun’s house. Casper shouldn’t is there, he should be at school. Liv convinced herself that she wouldn’t see him. But she wasn’t surprised when he was standing by the wall as if he was waiting for her.

“Liv I just want to explain.”

“Sehun is part of the mafia! I will tell him to kill you if you come any closer!”

“Mafia? What the heck are you talking about? Isn’t he Sehun of EXO?”
“Yes he is; so if you don’t want to be killed you would leave me alone.”

“Liv he is lying to you. EXO is an Idol group, as in a group who sings and dances.”

“Like I would believe you; he is part of the mafia…”

“You can ask him.”

“I did…” And suddenly Liv remembers he didn’t exactly say yes… changing her tactic.

“It doesn’t matter! I know how to kill someone anyways!” She says running away from him. Sehun wouldn’t lie to him would he?

She ran so fast she didn’t see the person who was walking out of Sehun’s house and knocks both of them over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter