Second One

Breathtaking Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the next few days Jackson told her what has been happening for the past few months. But they never spoke of the future again, or the words that he whispered into her ear as he held her together. Jackson explained that he wanted to tell Maple the moment he knew so that the future could be changed, and that is why they were fighting, Jisoo didn’t think the future should be changed, and that they should focus on giving maple the best life that she currently could. They came to a compromise that they would wait until she returned her memories so she could decide for herself. But when she didn’t, Jisoo threatened him, saying that if he said anything to Maple, Jisoo would make sure that Jackson’s future was hell. The more Maple listened that more upset she became, how could Jisoo make such decision without considering what she would want? The more she thought about it the more upset she became, and thoughts like if she and Jisoo were really suited for each other. She tried to continue as normal but it got more and more difficult. Even Jisoo was acting strangely, easily annoyed. But Maple pushed those thoughts out of her mind; she had more important things to worry about, such as planning Dongyeon’s Birthday party which was just around the corner.

 

Maple was busy decorating the small cafe that they frequented together. She was hanging up the fairy lights when the bell on the door rung.
“Sorry the cafe is closed for today.” She says quickly.

“It’s just me.” Jisoo says, “I brought the cake.”

“Thank you.” Maples say awkwardly, “You can set it there.”

Jisoo does so and head over to where Maple was struggling to get the fairy light to stay hooked.
“Let me help you.” Jisoo says leaning in. Suddenly the world felt like it was closing around her, and maple panicked and pushed his hands away.

“Sorry,” She blurted out quickly,

Jisoo couldn’t hide the hurt he felt, it made her heart clench as she regretted her actions.

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean anything by it.” she hurries to explain.
“It’s ok.” Jisoo says as he backs away with his hands in the air in surrender.

“What are we doing?” Maple says softly, scoffing at the ridiculousness of the situatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter