Seokjin's little obsession

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin had a strange little kink if you could call it like that. He loved, when things smelled good. He didn’t care what it was. If it smelled good, Seokjin loved it. Which is one of the reasons he likes to bake and cook, because it smelled great. He was a huge er for things that smell nice and he knew it. And he didn’t mind. It’s just a little innocent deviation, it doesn’t hurt people, so it’s alright, isn’t it? It’s not like he is sniffing to random things or people in public…

And Taehyung smelled so great in Seokjins’s opinion. Seokjin loved it, when they were lying in bed, cuddling and he could smell Taehyung’s wonderful scent. He used every opportunity to smell Taehyung, he couldn’t help himself. He was certain, that Taehyung knew it and he didn’t care. If Taehyung didn’t like it, he’d say something. Taehyung always says what he thinks. If he minded, he’d say it. Since he was quiet about it, Seokjin wasn’t going to stop.

 

 

Taehyung was tired. It was rare, but he was tired. He spent over a week solving a case, plus he had a long wild night with Seokjin. He wanted to lie down and sleep. But he didn’t feel like he had enough strength to make it to his bed. So he decided that couch will have to do. He laid down and noticed Jin’s pink blanket. He was cold yesterday in the evening, so he took it and it stayed there since then.

Taehyung grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself in it. He didn’t really know why did he do that, probably to have the feeling of Jin being with him there. He brought the blanket to his nose and smelled it. „Jin infected me with his kink,“ he thought.  Oh yes, he was very aware of Jin’s obsession with smelling things. It was one of the first things he noticed. Seokjin was smelling to everything that came under his hand. Whenever they hugged, cuddled, or were near each other in general, Seokjin was smelling him. The doctor always tried to be inconspicuous. And Taehyung would say he was doing good. But he was the best detective in South Korea, if not in the world. Of course he noticed.

 

 

The detective fell asleep almost immediately, he didn’t even know how. He was in such a deep sleep, that he didn’t wake up, when Seokjin came home. Not even when Seokjin called him.

Seokjin thought that Taehyung is working on a case. Taehyung had now quite hard case to solve. They had almost no contact with each other. They only saw each other when they where rating – when Taehyung decided to eat. And of course last night. Last night was nice. Seokjin smiled when he remembered it.

When Seokjin stepped in the living room, the first thing he noticed was his blanket. He sighed and he went to grab it and take it to his bedroom. But then he noticed that somebody was lying under it. At first, he thought it was Jungkook, who came because of the case and that he fell asleep. How surprised he was, when he saw brown hair peeking from under the blanket…

Seokjin knew that Taehyung went to sleep like an average mortal from time to time. But Seokjin was still surprised when it happened. Sure, Taehyung was sleeping after . But Seokjin would say it was just a nap. It was too short, to be called a proper healthy sleep.

The doctor smiled at the sight. This was a thing he never believed he will see. He chuckled a little and grabbed his phone. He took a photo of this, because he knew that this might never happen again. After a while of thinking, he sent the photo to Jungkook. „Came home to find this,“  he texted and sent it.

„No way! He is sleeping?“

Seokjin chuckled at Jungkook’s answer. „Yes. It’s strange, right? I can’t believe it.“

„This is going to be useful for blackmailing.“

Seokjin laughed quietly and put his phone to the pocket on his hoodie. He was just standing there for a while and watching Taehyung. The detective looked so peaceful for once. How he was lying there, wrapped in the blanked, seemingly so fragile and soft. Seokjin was so scared, when he was sitting down next to him, he was scared that he will wake the detective.

Seokjin petted the other’s hair carefully and fixed the blanket a little, because Taehyung’s shoulder was uncovered. Taehyung shifted, but he was still asleep. Seokjin didn’t realise he was holding his breath.He leaned back. He could spend years just watching Taehyung sleeping. The detective was so adorable.

Seokjin put his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder and rubbed it gently with his thumb. He wanted Taehyung to rest his head in Seokjin’s lap. He was thinking about trying to put Taehyung’s head on his lap, but he didn’t want to risk it. He knew that once Taehyung is awake, he is not going to sleep any soon again. So he was just sitting there, watching Taehyung and rubbing his shoulder.

 

 

It was such a great time for Seokjin. He felt like he was looking after a little kitten. But it didn’t last for long, because Taehyung woke up around a half an hour later.  Seokjin smiled and caressed Taehyung’s cheek. The detective smiled back.

„I didn’t know you were such a soft soul.“ Seokjin teased and Taehyung’s smile widened. „I was cold.“ The detective answered and Seokjin giggled. „Oh yeah. Cold. Of course.“ Seokjin said and Taehyung rested his head on the other‘s lap.

They stayed like this for a while, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. That was until Taehyung unwrapped himself and jumped up. „Alright. That was enough rest. Time to go back to work.“ Taehyung claimed and headed back to his study.

„But I thought we will cuddle…?“ Seokjin asked and pouted. Taehyung smiled at him apologetically. „I’m sorry, Jinnie, baby,“ he said: „But there are still some details that have to be explained.“  Seokjin made a quiet sad sound and Taehyung almost gave up. He came to Seokjin and cupped his cheeks. „I’m so sorry, baby.“ Taehyung nuzzled thein noses together. „But that case really needs to be solved.“ He scratched Seokjin behind his ears like the doctor was a little kitten. Seokjin smiled. „I know. It’s alright. Go solve a case for me, my clever detective.“

Taehyung pressed a sweet kiss and scuttled to the study. Seokjin was watching him with a little dreamy look. Then he looked at his pink blanket. „I should take it back to my room,“ he told himself in his mind and stood up. He rubbed the soft fabric in his hands and then he brought i tup and burried his face in it. He inhaled deeply. After all those years Seokjin had the blanket, it got a specific smell, a smell that meant safety and peace for him. Whenever Seokjin smelled the blanket, he felt so nicely safe. But now, beside that well known smell, Seokjin could also smell Taehyung. Seokjin pressed it to his cheek and cuddled with it, breathing the nice scent. It was so calming.

Seokjin sat back on the couch, face burried to the blanket. He was thinking about either never washing the blanket again, or borrowing the blanket to Taehyung more often. He wanted it to keep this scent. It was a combination of his two most favorite scents. Fluffy blanket and Taehyung.

Seokjin sighed happily and lifted his head. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Taehyung, leasing against the door frame and smirking. Seokjin smiled shyly at him.

„Smells nice, huh.“ Taehyung spoke and Seokjin giggled. Taehyung came to the other man. „You know, you could have told me you like it when you can smell me.“ He said and petted Seokjin’s hair. Seokjin hugged the other around his waist. „But you knew it, didn’t you.“ Seokjin answered and inhaled Taehyung’s sweet scent, kind of misusing that Taehyung allowed it.

„Of course I did.“ Taehyung was playing with the other’s hair. „But if you told me, you wouldn’t have to hold yourself back.“ Taehyung said and leaned down to kiss Seokjin.

„Am I allowed to smell you then?“ Seokjin grabbed Taehyung’s shirt with one hand and his back with the second hand.

„Feel free to sniff whenever you want.“ Taehyung responded and they laughed.

„I’m going to use this oportunity then.“ Seokjin took a deep breath and then he pulled Taehyung down for a kiss.