A bellboy

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Because of his work, it was expected that he will think logically and keep his cool. And that was what Taehyung was doing. He never let his heart take over his brain. But Jin was and exception. Even if he was trying to stay calm around Jin, he always failed. Jin kept telling him to let his brain go and listen to his heart, but Taehyung never obeyed. At the start, their cuddling was very awkward. Taehyung didn't know what to do and it was embarrassing for him. It took him some time to get used to it. But still, Taehyung never let his heart to command.

Which is why he is sitting in living room, being worried about his lover. The doctor had said, that he will be staying in hospital a little later, but Taehyung was still so worried. He couldn't concentrate on anything without the doctor. What if somethihg happenes to him? It is already dark outside, somebody might mug him! He is very beatiful young man and there is a lot of erted rapists this time...

Taehyung took his phone and unlocked it. He had no new messages. Taehyung frowned. He told his boyfriend to text him when he gets from the hospital. It was almost nine. Is it even possible to work this late? Taehyung opened messages. „Where are you?“ He typed. He hoped that Jin will reply immediately like he always does, but he didn't. It was driving the detective crazy. From all the times he sent him a message, the doctor had to choose this day not to reply. Finally his phone vibrated. Taehyung jumped a little when he grabbed it.

Still in hospital. I will be leaving in a few minutes. I will be home soon, don't worry ^^ “

Taehyung smiled and quickly typed an answer: „Be careful.“

I will be fine. I have a carpool today.“

Taehyung lifted his eyebrow. A carpool, huh? He knew that Jin had a lot of friends in hospital, Jin is very friendly, but he never had anyone that would take him home. It must be that heart surgeon that Jin keeps talking about. The doctor might think that Taehyung never listens to him, but he always listens. He can't remember the man's name, but he knows about him. It is certainly that heart surgeon, Jin is such a friend with him.

 

 

     In half an hour, Taehyung heard the door being opened. He jumped from the couch and rushed to the hall. He smiled at his boyfriend, who stepped in the apartment. „Hello, Tae.“ The doctor smiled and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's lips. „How was your day?“ Taehyung asked and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. „Tiring,“ Jin sighed. „I had so much work, I didn't even have coffee.“ He whined. Taehyung smiled and the other's hips. „Do you want coffee now?“ He asked. Seokjin smirked and linked his hands behind the detective's neck. „You want me full of energy?“ He purred and nuzzled his nose to Taehyung's neck. The detective pressed the other closer and chuckled deeply.

„So who took you home? That heart surgeon?“ Taehyung asked, while pouring water to kettle. „No,“ Seokjin smiled at him: „I met a very nice man today in hospital. Namjoon is his name. He accidentaly spilled water all over me.“ Seokjin chuckled at the thought. Taehyung's eyebrows shot to the top of his head. „We had a nice talk and he offered to take me home.“ Taehyung nodded. Namjoon. Very nice man. Spilling water on his Jinnie baby. Taehyung made a mental file about that nice man. He placed a cup of coffee on a table in front of Seokjin, who gave him a bright smile.

„Thank you, I needed this.“ He said and sipped the warm liquid. „And what about you? How was your day?“ He asked nicely. „Boring,“ Taehyung sat on a chair opposite Jin. „I had nothing to do all day. I even called Jeonguk, but he didn't have any case for me. And because you threw that bear paw away, I couldn't even do experiments.“ He whined. He was like a little child, whose mother just took his favourite toy. „That paw was starting to stink.“ Jin mumbled to the cup. „But what Jeonguk are you talking about?“

„What do you mean, you are such a friends with him.“

„I can't remember being friends with any Jeonguk.“

„Sure you do. You remember that cop, don't you? You know, that one you gossip everyone with.“

Seokjin rolled his eyes. After all the time Taehyung still couldn't remember the cop's name. „It's Jungkook, Tae.“ he said, tapping on the table with his fingers. „And I don't gossip anyone with him.“

„Yeah, sure.“ Taehyung muttered ironically.

 

    „I told you not to exhaust me that much when I go to work.“ Jin said when he was getting dressed the next morning. Taehyung, who was sitting on a bed smiled sweetly at him. „Sorry,“ he chuckled. Seokjin quickly got out of the bedroom. He was in rush, becuase he overslept and he was late to work. He grabbed the first thing he found in a fridge that could be his breakfast and ran out, not forgetting to give Taehyung a goodbye kiss. The detective was smiling lovingly at the other, but right when the door closed, his face went serious. „So Namjoon, huh.“ He growled, took his phone and dialed Jungkook.

„Hey Jeonguk.“ He said.

„My name is Jungkook.“ The man on the otehr side of the phone sighed: „What do you want?“

„Informations. About a certain Namjoon, that was in Jin's hospital yesterday.“ Taehyung could almost hear Jungkook rolling his eyes. „I am not going to hunt for informations about some random man only because he was at your boyfriend's hospital by accident.“

„No, you don't understand. Jin said that the Namjoon spilled water on him and he even took Jin home!“

„So he did and what? It's not like Jin is going to leave you for the first man that will spill water over him“

„Just give me the informations, will you?“

„Argh, whatever if it makes you shut up.“

Taehyung thanked to Jungkook and hung up. He clapped his hands together and rubbed them evilly. Spilling water over his baby... He will show this Namjoon guy, whoever he is!

He misused that Jin was not home and hopped on a counter in the kitchen. He was never allowed to sit on a counter, because „counter is not for sitting!“ There was still some water in the kettle and it was still warm, so he made himself tea. He had no breakfast, he didn't have to eat much. Suddenly he heard his phone, he got a message. Jungkook texted him.

You know that it will take a lot of time, right?“

„So if you stop wasting time and start working, it will be done soon.“

Jungkook was sometimes making Taehyung really angry. This is exactly why so much murderers, rapists and other criminals is still running out there and nobody can find them.

 

     Taehyung finally found an entertainment for himself. He was so busy trying to remember as much numbers of pi as he could, he didn't hear Jungkook knocking on the door. When he finally opened the door, he ripped the file out of Jungkook's hands.

„A bellboy?!“ He screamed. „Jin is falling for a freaking bellboy?!“ Jungkook didn't know if he should roll his eyes, facepalm or throw Taehyung out of a window. „He is not falling for a bellboy, Taehyung. They just talked a little, that's normal.“ He said. „Is it normal to spill wanter over someone?“ Taehyung snapped. „It's not, but it happens sometimes. A colleague of mine also accidentaly spilled water over me last week and I am not dating him.“ Jungkook answered calmly. Taehyung growled something angrily and looked at Namjoon's photo. He frowned, that man looked handsome. „I think I'll have a lot of fun.“ He growled and started slowly going away. „Do you need anything else?“ Jungkook called. „No.“ Taehyung called back: „I'm fine, you can go.“

 

     Taehyung carved up the photo as much as it was physically possible and now he was burning it with matches. Just when he burned the last piece, Jin came home. Taehyung stood up, so Jin can't see the little pile of ash on the table. If the doctor hated something the most, it was mess. „Tae,“ The doctor called happily and he quickly went to hug his boyfriend. „I missed you so much.“ He purred and burried hi face in the crook between Taehyung's neck and shoulder. When the detective didn't do anything, he looked up at him. „What's wrong? You are all tense, has something happened?“ He asked. Taehyung blinked. „What? Ah, no, no, I'm fine.“ He gave Seokjin a bright smile. Seokjin smiled back. He hugged the detective again, but then he noticed the ash on the table. „Tae, what have I told you about burning things“ He muttered and wipped the pile off to his palm. „What is that even? Some instructions you didn't agree with?“ He asked, as he carefully threw that dust to a trash can. „No, just...just some paper I found.“ Taehyung mumbled. „You are lucky that I am in good mood today.“ Seokjin returned to the detective, who smiled at him. „Are you hungry?“ Seokjin asked. „You know that I am never hungry.“ Taehyung answered. Seokjin just sighed. „I'll make dinner.“ He walked to the kitchen.

You won't believe who did I meet in the hospital today.“ Seokjin said while preparing dinner. „Who?“ Taehyung asked vacantly.

„Namjoon“

Taehyung immediately looked up. So that freaking bellboy won't let his Jinnie alone? He will have to talk to this Namjoon.

„Such a coincidence, isn't it?“ Seokjin continued talking like everything was alright. „He was laughing so much when we met. And guess what.“ He chirped. Taehyung just hummed. „He asked me if we could hang out sometimes.“ Taehyung almost choked. This is too much. Namjoon can't be serious, Namjoon must be kidding him! „I hope you didn't say yes.“ Taehyung said.

„Why wouldn't I? He is so nice.“ Seokjin said and then he smiled. „Tae, don't tell me you are jealous.“ Taehyung frowned at him: „I am not.“ Seokjin just smiled at him knowingly.

 

     Taehyung was master in disguise. He checked his outfit once more. He was wearing a long brown coat, ugly dark green pullover and some trousers he found deep in his wardrobe. He had a worn yellow shoes, he didn't even knew he owned and used a hair spray to make his hair black. He also wore glasses. He noticed Jin walking through the window and rushed after him.

 

     He was making sure for Jin not to notice him. He always was far behind Jin and hid when Jin turned. Namjoon took Seokjin for a walk to park. „How lame,“ Taehyung growled for himself. „Does Jin seriously want to cheat on me with a bellboy, who doesn't even take him on a proper date?“ He thought. Then the couple suddenly stopped. Taehyung quickly sat on a nearby bench and he was pretending he was too busy with reading newspaper. He was eyeing them over the top of the newspaper, when his eyes went wide. That Namjoon, that stupid bellboy who can't even take someone on a proper date was kissing his Jinnie! Taehyung had to use all his strenght not to start screaming. His hands started shaking and he almost tore the newspaper apart. He was about to stand up and go kick Namjoon's , when Jin pushed the bellboy away. „I'm sorry, Namjoon.“ Taehyung heard Jin saying. Taehyung lowered the newspaper a little, so he can have better view.

„I'm sorry if I was giving you some misleading signals and some fake hope. But you should know that I have a boyfriend, Namjoon.“ Seokjin said, looking at the ground. They were quiet for a while. „It's okay.“ Namjoon said then. „It was just... I'm sorry.“ He mumbled. He took a breath in. „I should go.“ He said then. Seokjin nodded. „It was nice to meet you though.“ Seokjin offered Namjoon his hand. Namjoon nodded and shook Seokjin's hand. „Nice to meet you too.“ He said and smiled. Taehyung didn't wait for anything and ran back to the apartment, he didn't want Jin to see him.

 

     When Jin came back in the apartment, Taehyung finished washing his hair to get the colour down, so the detective pretended he just took a shower. He smiled at the doctor. „So how did your date with that bellboy go?“ He said. Seokjin frowned at him. „How do you know he's a bellboy? I didn't tell you?“ He asked. Taehyung froze. „Tae, what did you do?“ Seokjin slowly came to the detective, who was just thinking hard how to save his life. If he tells Jin, he will be dead. Jin will stab him with the biggest knife they have.

„I was doing an experiment and I needed someone...“ Taehyung started mumbling, playing with his fingers and hoping that he'll find out some good lie. But Seokjin knew him too well...

„Taehyung!“ Seokjin warned with so stern voice, that Taehyung crouched. The doctor was like an angry mum. „I got jealous, so I asked Jungkook to find out informations about him and I also spied you when you went with him.“ Taehyung said in one breath quietly. He knw that trying to hide something would be useless and Jin would find out anyway sooner or later, so he told him everything. Seokjin chuckled. „What am I supposed to do with you?“ He sighed with a smile. Taehyung looked at him. „You know, there was a lot of people that were trying to hit on me.“ Seokjin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck. „But I always told them that I have a boyfriend.“ Taehyung smirked. „I should lock you here, so no one tries to take you.“ He put his hands on Seokjin's hips. Seokjin smiled.

„I think you should take me and you should do it right now.“ He purred in Taehyung's ear. „Oh sure I will do it.“ Taehyung started leading Seokjin in his room. „I will make you pay for trying to cheat on me.“ He stopped. „But seriously, a bellboy?“ He asked. Seokjin shrugged his shoulders and smiled shyly. „He was nice.“

„I will show something nice.“ Taehyung said and and pushed his boyfriend to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS is backkkk!!! My hearteu was beating when I was watching Spring day. And gawd, Jin was so handsome there... But anyway, enjoy reading and don't forget to comment (and watch Spring day uhuhu :>) Excuse my mistakes please >_< Thank you to everyone who reads this and especially to my english teacher, hello Mrs. Korbová ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm sorry, Joonie. I didn't want to be mean to you, I love you T.T