Jealousy is back

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin would never think he'd get jealous. He was always an understanding person. He knew that if his boyfriend talked to someone, he doesn't have to be affraid. He knew that if his boyfriend laughed with someone other than Seokjin, the person just probably said something funny. Nothing to worry about. It's normal to talk and laugh with other people. He did that too and quite often. But there was one time that Seokjin was very jealous, probably like never in his life.

 

     It happened that one day, when Jungkook took Jimin to a crime scene. Well, more like Jimin demanded to go and Jungkook was too weak to say no. So Jungkook was (trying to be) working, while Jimin was flirting with him most of the time. The red haired was following the cop everywhere, kept touching and kissing him and Jungkook didn't do anything about it. Seokjin looked up from the corpse at them. „I don't get it.“ He waved his hand towards them. „Jungkook is such a shy boy and gets himself a flirt like Jimin.“ Not that Seokjin didn't like them together, he was glad that Jungkook's boyfriend was one of his really good friends. He just found it kind of interesting. „I wonder how do they get along. You know, like... how does their relationship work.“ Seokjin can't remember when he got so used to murders that he could be talking about something simple such as weather while checking on corpses. But he couldn't bring himself to care.

Taehyung knelt behind him and hugged him. Seokjin loved when Taehyung did that and so did the detective himself. „I think it's pretty simple. They are sleeping together.“ He said. Seokjin looked at him and frowned confusedly. „You think that they do nothing but sleep?“ He asked. Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend, who can be so silly sometimes. „I meant sleeping, honey.“ Taehyung answered, emphasizing the word sleeping as much as he could, so Seokjin would undestand. „I know what sleeping did you mean, Tae.“ Seokjin rolled his eyes and emphasized „sleeping“ too to imitate Taehyung. „That's what I was asking. Do you think that they do nothing, but...“ He looked for a synonym for sleeping: „Well...it?“ Taehyung rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder. „Probably yes. I mean look at Jimin.“ He said. Seokjin looked at the red haired man. For some reason it made him mad a little. Why was Taehyung highlighting Jimin's looks? Yes, Jimin was handsome, but Seokjin was Taehyung's boyfriend. Taehyung should be highlighting his looks and not Jimin's. Seokjin frowned and leaned back to the corpse.

„I mean if you had a boyriend like Jimin, you would also miss no chance to do it.“ Taehyung continued casually. Seokjin, who was just holding the corpse's wrist tightened his grip. He was glad that the person was dead, because he would be probably damned so bad. What is Taehyung trying to say? That Jimin is better than him? No, Taehyung would never say something like that, he loved Seokjin too much. But the doctor was still mad because of it. The detective should be talking like this about him. He shook his head not to have such a thoughts and tried to concentrate on the dead body. He didn't know which one was worse.

„Like. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to have... ehm...“ Taehyung searched for the right words, because he didn't want to around Seokjin, since the doctor didn't like it. „You know, that...bottom of his... for himself.“ He finally ended. Seokjin had to inhale and exhale to calm down. So his boyfriend is ogling someone else's now... Seokjin swallowed all the swears words he wanted to use for Taehyung.

„Are you done with babbling about Jimin?“ Seokjin asked angrily. Taehyung squeezed Seokjin's arms and moved a little closer. „Yes.“ He said and watched Seokjin doing his work.

„By the way,“ Taehyung started after a while again: „I have done a little research. And I noticed that gyus who have nice bottom like Jimin tend to be bottoms.“ Great, so now Taehyung is interested about Jimin's position. „Taehyung stop it!“ Seokjin raised hos voice. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He was never jealous of someone, but he was now for some reason. Maybe because Jimin was so handsome. Taehyung blinked confusedly. He didn't know hat he did wrong. „I – I was just saying what I found out.“ He mumbled.

„Just keep it for yourself.“ Seokjin growled angrily. Taehyung put his hands down from Seokjin's arms, pouted and lifted his eyebrows. He got scolded only when he did something wrong. And this wasn't bad, was it? He just said his theory. Seokjin always listened carefully to his theories, even if he didn't understand it, so why was he now so angry.

„Sorry, Jinnie.“ He mumbled quietly. Seokjin just hummed. Taehyung frowned. Seokjin usually smiled at him and told him how good he was for apologizing. Taehyung scratched the back of his head. He really nad no idea, what did he do wrong. He got up and went to Jungkook. Seokjin is such a friend with him, the annoying cop will know what to do. „You,“ He pointed at the raven haired man. „You...“ He called him. He tried to remember his name, but he just couldn't. „You know I am calling you, come here.“ He said then. Seokjin looked up and when he saw Taehyung going towards Jimin of course he got furious. So now his boyfriend is leaving him for Jimin. Seokjin knew it was ridiculous, but he couldn't help himself.

Jungkook tried to push Jimin away from him when Taehyugn came to them. Vainly, Jimin was hugging Jungkook like a koala. „Jinnie is mad at me, even if I didn't do anything.“Taehyung whined. Seokjin heard him and glared at him.

„What? That is weird. Seokjin hyung would never do something like this.“ Jungkook said. „I swear I'm saying the truth.“ Taehyung answered. „That's impossible. What did you do?“ Jungkook asked. „Nothing, really! I just told him my theory and he is now mad at me.“ Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook thought for a while. „Maybe he just has got bad mood.“ He said then. Taehyung looked at Seokjin, who was ignoring him emphatically. The detective pouted a little. His poor little doc is in bad mood.

 

     Seokjin was watching Taehyung running around the crime scene and trying to find out who the murderer is. He was also glaring at Jimin angrily. He knew himself and he knew that he is going to apologize for it later, but now he is so angry with both of them. He wanted to leave, go home and close himself in his room. He sighed heavily and drank his coffee. Suddenly he heard Jungkook saying his name. He turned to the policeman, who was trying to dodge Jimin's kisses.

„Huyng, Taehyung told that you are angry at him.“ The policeman said and Jimin misused that he was distracted for a second and pressed a kiss on the policeman's cheek. Jimin giggled, proud of himself and Jungkook rolled his eyes. „That's true.“ Seokjin said, trying to be nice at the policeman. „Why is that if I can ask? „ Jungkook asked. He is going to die one day while trying to help these two stupid men.

„He is just stupid when it comes to feelings.“ Seokjin answered simply. Jungkook pressed his lips together and bowed his head. Thank you, Seokjin, you explained everything. „And what did he do?“ Jungkook tried again. „Don't bother your head over it, Kookie.“ Seokjin started calling Jungkook like that about a week ago, but Jungkook didn't mind. He liked Seokjin like his older brother and he actually kind of liked when Seokjin called him like that. „It is just between us two, we should resolve it on our own.“ Seokjin smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

 

     Seokjin went a little farther from the others and sat on a bench. He wanted to think. Alone. He knew that Taehyung would never cheat on him. He would consider himself lucky, that Taehyung was dating him. But he still couldn't bring himself over the thing with Jimin today. The fact that Taehuyng was saying that Jimin is handsome was just hurting him. He tried to remember when Taehyung last said him that he is handsome. This morning... Seokjin smiled when he remembered it.

Taehyung followed Seokjin like a happy puppy to kitchen. Seokjin leaned against the kitchen counter and yawned. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Seokjin and nuzzled to him. „Jinnie, baby.“ He purred. „Jinnie, you are so beautiful.“ He continued and put his head on Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin smiled. „It looks like you did something bad.“ He joked. Taehyung shook his head with a wide smile. „No. I just think you are really handsome.“ He chirped and hugged Seokjin tighter. Seokjin chuckled. „My, you are so cuddly today, what happened to you.“ Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. „It must be your beauty.“ He said then.

Seokjin's heart warmed at that thought. And then he noticed that Taehyung never actually said that Jimin is handsome. Yes, he intimated that he had nice . But he said that to Seokjin more than thousand times. He chuckled for himself. But he felt a little bad what he did today. He didn't behave right. He pressed his lips together and looked at his poor boyfriend guiltily. He should apologize properly to his boyfriend, he overacted, the detective didn't deserve it.

 

     Taehyung explained everyone how it was done. Seokjin cheered for him, he bounced on his feet and clapped, smiling bright. Taehyung smiled at him proudly. He was happy that his doc wasn't in bad mood anymore. Seokjin scuttled to Taehyung and hugged him around neck. „You did so well, Tae.“ He said happily, as he was crushing Taehyung in his embrace. Taehyung gladly hugged him back. He Seokjin's hair lovingly and hid his face in the crook between Seokjin's neck and shoulder. Of course Jimin got jealous and demanded a hug too and Jungkook had no choice, than to hug the red haired.

 

     On the way home, Seokjin did nothing but cuddling with Taehyung in the cab. He kept talking about how good and handy detective he is and purring about how much he loves the detective. Taehuyng was very surprise about Seokjin's sudden change, but he didn't complain. He just hugged Seokjin around shoulders and let the doctor cuddle him.

„Tae, I'm so sorry for what I did today.“ Seokjin said once they were home. He pouted and made sad puppy eyes at Taehyung. The detective lifted his eyebrows. Seokjin was getting weirder and weirder. Taehyung was so confused. „But you were talking about Jimin and I got really jealous.“ Seokjin explained sadly. Taehyung had to fight his urge to smile. „Oh, were you, Jinnie?“ He asked instead. Seokjin nodded sadly. Taehyung petted Seokjin's hair. „I'm sorry, baby. I should have known that it will make you mad.“ He said. Seokjin shook his head: „No, I know you didn't mean it, it was my fault.“ He hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder. „I'm so sorry, Tae.“ He mumbled, his voice was muffled by Taehyung's shoulder. The detective smiled. „It's alright.“ He said soothingly and patted Seokjin's back.

„And by the way,“ Taehyung whispered in Seokjin's ear: „Your is much better than Jimin's.“

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: "I'm going to write"

Me: *watches videos the entire day*

Who else was killed by Not Today MV? I was dead right when Suga started rapping. I loved when he was dancing in the front at the second chorus. He looked like a cute teddy bear >ω< But enjoy reading, please leave comment and excuse my mistakes ^^