The impossible case

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

„Stop it right there. Don’t you dare taking a sigle step further.“ Taehuyng looked at his boyfriend, who was standing in front of him with a frown. Right when he stepped in the apartment, he was stopped by Seokjin.

„What? Why? What did I do?“ Taehyung asked confusedly. He didn’t do anything bad… right? He behaved good the last few days. He even helped Seokjin wash dishes yesterday! Why is Seokjin mad at him?

„I am not letting you in the apartment in this.“ Seokjin pointed at Taehyung’s clothes. The detective was wearing his pyjamas. The last days were so boring for Taehyung. He had no case and nothing to do. He almost crawled up a wall out of boredom. He was so bored that he didn’t even bother changing his clothes and he stayed in a white shirt and striped dark blue and white trousers that were his pyjamas.

He was wadering around the apartment, dressed in his pyjamas and a thin bathrobe and whining. He thought he is going to fall on the floor and die right there. Luckily, Jungkook saved him, because he finally brought him a case. A rather easy one, but still a case.

And since he was so excited that he finally had a case, he ran out from the apartment the way he was – dressed in pyjamas and bathrobe.

 

 

Seokjin gave him a death glare. „Seriously?“ He asked and Taehyung shrugged his shoulders innocently. „You were walking around in these clothes for days and then you ran out in it. And I know you, you would go to sleep in it.“ Seokjin explained, trying to be as calm as possible.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders again. „And…?“ He questioned. Seokjin sighed. Taehyung was making him so angry sometimes.

„Just take it off, so I can put to the washing machine.“ He said. Taehyung smirked. „Or maybe you just want to see me .“ He purred and wrapped his arms around Seokjin’s waist.

„I am not denying it, but that’s not the main reason.“ Seokjin said, pushing Taehyung away from himself and he went away.

„You might look like and angel, but you are a little devil, Jinnie baby.“ Taehyung said and  took off the bathrobe.

„Just strip.“ Seokjin called from the bathroom. Taehyung chuckled and took his clothes off obediently. He brought them to Seokjin and then went to the living room and sat down on a couch. He didn’t dress, because he wanted to have some fun with his Jinnie.

Seokjin came to the living room and stood right in front of Taehyung, arms crossed on his chest.

„You are kidding me.“ He said and tapped his foot on the floor irritatedly. Taehyung smiled. „Don’t tell me you don’t like it.“ He said and strenched his arm to Seokjin. Seokjin took his hand and sat on the other’s lap.

„I never said that.“ Seokjin answered and finally smiled. Taehyung gave him a box shaped smile in return.

„Seriously, can’t you just wait for a while?“ Seokjin asked with a smile and he caressed the back of Taehyung’s neck.

„With you around? No.“ Taehyung slapped Seokjin’s playfully. Seokjin shook his head with a smile and kissed Taehyung.

 

 

Taehyung was pacing around the room. He was on the phone with Jungkook and he was excited. The annoying policeman just gave him a new case and it was amazing.

„No way. No way! Just. No. Way!!!“ Taehyung was talking loudly, as if he wanted everyone to know how great that case is. Seokjin was glaring at him from a couch. If looks could kill, Taehyung’s ghost would be now solving his own murder. Seokjin doesn’t care about a case, his favourite serial is just on!

Seokjin tried to focus on the TV, but with Taehyung talking loudly, it was a rather impossible. And when he was starting to finally get into it, Taehyung hung up the phone.

„Jinnie, give up everything, we he a case!“ The detective claimed, bouncing on his heels. Seokjin pointed at the TV. Taehyung looked at it.

„You can just watch it later on the internet, come on!“ Taehyung grabbed Seokjin’s hand and tried to pull him up.

„You never give up on case when my favourite serial is on!“ Seokjin whined, trying to defend himself.

„Please, come! Pretty please!“ Taehyung begged and finally made Seokjin stand up. „I hate you.“ Seokjin muttered.

 

 

Taehyung was walking around a dead woman. They were in a forest and Seokjin was freezing. It wasn’t winter anymore, but it was still pretty cold.

Taehyung squeaked happily. This case is just awesome. „This is briliant.“ He chirped. Seokjin lowered his head and sighed. Taehyung caught that. „But…sad…I guess.“ He tried. He still wasn’t good with emotions. Seokjin nodded as an approval and smiled. Taehyung’s face shined and smiled wide.

„Can you please start working.“ Jungkook, who was standing there the whole time, was massaging his forehead. Jungkook didn’t care about how great and awesome this case is. He just wanted Taehyung to solve it, so he can go home. He promised Jimin that they will have a nice evening together and he wanted to keep his promise.

„Alright, alright.“ Taehyung muttered and squatted down next to the corpse. He looked up at his boyfriend. „Jinnie, can you please.“  He asked and Seokjin knelt down, opposite Taehyung.

„Okay, so she is dead for about six hours.“ Seokjin said, examining the body. „She was stabbed in stomach. But I think you noticed.“ Seokjin poited at the woman’s shirt, that was soaked with blood.

„No, we didn’t.“ Taehyung answered sarcastically and stood up.

„Good thing I told you then.“ Seokjin muttered, still examining the body. Jungkook sighed.

„Could you concentrate?“ He asked annoyedly. Seokjin smiled at him. „Sorry.“ He giggled. Jungkook inhaled deeply. „Several witnesses said they saw a white van going out of the forest around the time the murder was comitted.“ He spoke loudly, so Taehyung can hear him, because the detective was slowly walking somewhere in the forest. „The tracks end a few metres from the forest.“ He added then.

„Is there a town or village nearby?“ Taehyung asked, looking around the forest for clues.

„A small town, like four or five kilometres from here.“ Jungkook answered.

Seokjin was having a small problem in his trousers. He just can’t help himself. Taehyung the detective is way too y and Seokjin wanted to drag him somewhere to shrubs…

Taehyung looked at him. He smirked a little and his lips ily. Seokjin wasn’t sure if the detective knew about his „little problem“ or if he did that just to tease Seokjin. In either way, Seokjin had a rather hard time controlling himself. He leaned against a tree, because his knees were kind of weak.

„There aren’t any clues.“ Taehyung spoke. „How come? This murder was so amateurish. Just how come.“ He scratched the back of his head. He exhaled and patted the nearest tree. He looked down on the ground. He was studying the imprints of the tires. He was following the track with his eyes, thinking.

And then he looked up. And noticed that one tree was scratched. Taehyung rushed to it and knelt in front of it. He let his fingertips slide along the scratches. „Jungkook,“ he called, studying the scratches. The policeman came to him.

„Did any of the witnesses notice some scratches on the van?“ The detective asked. Jungkook thought for a while. „I can’t really remember anyone talking about scratches.“ He said then.

„Typical.“ Taehyung muttered for himself.

 

Taehyung ordered Jungkook to take them to the town. They came to look for a white scratched van. And they found it. Actually, they found several white scratched vans. „.“ Taehyung growled. „Language.“ Seokjin growled back.

Taehyung sat on the ground next to one of the vans. He wanted to take a closer look on the scratches. Then he noticed something. He noticed tiny pieces of tree bark. He carefully swept them to his palm.

„Jinnie, baby. Did you bring packets?“ He said sweetly. Seokjin hummed and brought Taehyung a packet. He started carrying plastic packets, just in case they were needed.

Taehyung swept the bark pieces from his palm to the packet and stuffed it to his pocket.

He then took a look on the other vans. Some of them also had bark in the scratches. Taehyung saved the pieces from every van, remembering a licence plate of each car and he asked Seokjin to hold the packets for him, because he was running out of space in his pockets. Then he told Jungkook to take them back to the forest.

 

 

A few minutes later, they were walking through the forest. „I have no idea what you want to do, but it’s certainly the weirdest thing you ever did.“ Jungkook told the detective, who just chuckled mysteriously. „I will make you gasp, Jeongguk.“ He said proudly.

„It’s Jungkook.“ Jungkook said.

„Sure thing, Jeongguk.“ Taehyung responded, making the policeman frown.

 

Finally they found the place where the crime was comitted. Taehyung came to the scratched tree and sat down.

„Can you save a little of the bark for me?“ Taehyung said and looked up at Jungkook, who raised his eyebrow. „Why?“ Jungkook asked. „Just do it.“ Taehyung answered.

„Whatever, you are the smart one.“ Jungkook mumbled and knelt next to him.

Taehyung came to Seokjin and put his hands on Seokjin’s shoulders. „What are you going to do?“ Seokjin whispered. He wanted to kiss the detective so bad.

„I’m going to be super clever. You should prepare yourself.“ Taehyung’s hand moved down Seokjin’s back and squeezed his .

Seokjin threw his head back and moaned quietly. „You will have a hard work to do back home.“ He said then. Taehyung smirked. „I can’t wait.“ He said and left Seokjin.

 

 

Taehyung took all the bark samples to a laboratory and analized them. Seokjin, who was sitting a chair nearby, had a hard time breathing. Taehyung was talking to himself and he was being clever in general and Seokjin was far beyond aroused. He could feel himself hardening and he was seriously thinking about going to the toilet, so he can solve his little problem.

„And there we have the murderer.“ Taehyung suddenly exclaimed and waved with one packet. Seokjin and Jungkook widened thein eyes.

„How?“ Jungkook asked, unable to believe. Taehyung smiled. „DNA.“ He answered simply.

 

It turned out that Taehyung was right, completely right. The murderer pleaded guilty, he agreed on everything. Taehyung was smiling triumphantly the whole time.

„You did not just found a murderer with tree DNA.“ Jungkook told him.

 „I pretty much did.“ Taehyung responded, his smile growing. Jungkook clapped. „Good job, man. Seriously, good job.“

 

 

Taehyung stepped in the apartment proudly. He was about to go straight to his study, but Seokjin grabbed his wrist.

„I think I told you something.“ The doctor said and his voice was husky. Taehyung turned to him with a rowdy smirk.

„Did I now? And what? I can’t quite remember.“ He wasn’t even trying to hide that he was looking down at Seokjin’s trousers.

„Just come here and deduce the out of me, detective.“ Seokjin growled and pulled Taehuyng for a rough kiss.

 


There will probably be mistakes and some words that aren't supposed to be there. Blame Word for that. But the thing is, that it's nearly two in the morning and I have to get up early, because I'm heading to Slovakia with family (somebody please save me.) I had no time to check it, I'm sorry, but I will try to correct mistakes as soon as possible.

A few days ago, I was watching a video. And the two men there were talking about a case that was solved just like this, with tree DNA. And I thought. this is something Taehyung would do! So I made a chapter for you guys before I go away on summer break. I hope you will enjoy it, please leave comments and excuse mistakes, I'm terribly sorry, but I really want to get some sleep :D (Getting up at seven am is just horrible for me.) I really love you all for reading this <3