Finding Hoseok

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin checked the clock he had in his office in hospital. „That's weird,“ he told to himself. Everyday before work, Jung Hoseok – his friend – came to his office to have a little talk. But their free time before work was slowly coming to end and Hoseok still didn't show. „Maybe he is just sick.“ He thought then: „Or he overslept.“ Seokjin sighed, before glancing at the clock and finally starting to mind his work.

It was almost time to go home, but Hoseok was still nowhere to found. Seokjin scratched his head, while cleaning up his desk. Hoseok got rarely sick, it was kind of weird. But well, he is also just a human and everyone can get sick, right. Seokjin put away the stethoscope and stripped the white doctor coat, replacing it with his dark green jacket. He was thankfull that he grabbed the jacket in the morning, because it was thick and it was cold outside.

He stuffed his hands in the jacket's pocket when he walked out of the hospital and he was shivering a little. „I want spring.“ he thought as he was walking to the bus stop.

He made it at the very last moment, he had to run, so he won't miss the bus. He practically jumped in and sat down, breathing heavily.

 

     Seokjin was blabbing a hole to Taehyung's head while cooking. The detective was working on a case that was given to him just to avoid him whining. Taehyung always needed silence and peace for working. He didn't know when he became addicted to Seokjin's talking. He was so addicted to the doctor, he had to at last hear him rumbling in the kitchen to be able to work.

„Oh and you won't believe.“ Seokjin waved with a knife and turned to the detective. „Hoseok didn't come today. The heart surgeon, you remember him, right.“ Taehyung hummed vacantly.

„Would you believe that?“ Seokjin pointed at Taehyung with the knife and then leaned his hand against his hip.

„No,“ Taehyung answered.

„Such a healthy man.“ Seokjin shook his head and continued to cut the vegetables: „I can't believe he's sick.“

 

     The next day Hoseok also didn't come. Seokjin huffed angrily. „Who am I supposed to have my coffee with.“ He thought. He grabbed his phone and texted Hoseok, whether he was okay. But no respond came. Seokjin frowned confusedly. Hoseok always responds to texts, always. He must be really badly sick that he can't respond. Seokjin was starting to be worried about him.

 

     When Seokjin came to work the following day, he was very surprised. There was a young woman standing in front of his office. „Excuse me, can I help you?“ He asked, when he came to her. She lifted her eyes to him. „Good morning.“ She said quietly. She seemed very shy. „I'm so sorry for bothering you. My name is Min Yoonji, I am Hoseok's fiancee.“ Seokjin widened his eyes. He knew that Hoseok has a girlfriend, but he didn't know that they got engaged. He has to congratulate Hoseok when he comes again.

„Oh, I see.“ He said. „Is Hoseok alright? He haven't come in two days. Is he sick?“ He asked then.

„That's why I came.“ She answered: „Hoseok didn't come home on Monday. I thought that he was just staying in work. But he didn't return the next days.“ She seemed calm, but Seokjin could tell she wanted to cry.

„I know your boyfriend is a detective. Please, help me find my fiancee.“ Her voice cracked a little and she quickly rubbed her eyes. Seokjin was in shock. What the hell happened that Hoseok didn't come home?

„Don't worry. I will try my best to help you.“ He said, when he came back to his senses.

 

     „I've got a case for you.“ Seokjin texted his boyfriend, when he had a little free time.

I'm all ears. No, eyes. I can't really hear messages.“

Seokjin rolled his eyes with a slight smile.

„Hoseok went missing. I promised his fiancee that you will help. Please, Tae.“ Seokjin doubted that Taehuyng will do it. The case had to be interesting and hard. To Seokjin, it didn't seem like Taehuyng would be interested.

When did he went missing?“

„Monday.“
It took Taehyung some time to answer, Seokjin was starting to get worried. „You can rely on me. I will find him. Don't worry.“

Seokjin smiled for himself. He knew that Taehyng is probably going to be bored with this case. He was always angry at Jungkook, when he gave Taehyung a boring case. But Taehyung was still going to do it, because of Seokjin.

 

     When Seokjin came home, Taehyung wasn't waiting for him in the hall as he always did. He looked to the living room. Taehyung was just spreading a map on the coffee table. „Hello, Jinnie baby.“ He smiled when he noticed Seokjin. „I was just about to start working.“ He wrapped his arm around Seokjin's waist, when the doctor came to him.

„Thank you, babe.“ Seokjin kissed the other's cheek. „I know that you will be bored with it.“ He Taehyung's back. „We'll see.“ Taehyung answered. He tapped with his fingers on the map. „Now, I need to know where Hoseok lives.“ Seokjin leaned to the map.

„Well, I don't know exactly where he lives.“ He said: „But I think somewhere here.“ He made a little circle with his finger on the map.

„Seems like he is pretty close to the hospital.“ Taehuyng pointed at a red mark, that was a hospital. He sat down on a floor and grabbed a green marker. Seokjin smiled and went to the kitchen.

„Don't go anywhere, I will need you.“ Taehuyng called without lifting his eyes from the map. Seokjin lifted his eyebrows, before sitting on a couch.

„Okay, so you are saying that he went missing on Monday?“ Taehyung asked. Seokjin nodded and then added yes.

„But he was in work on Monday, right?“ Another question. Seokjin hummed in agreement. He watched the detective draw a green line to the map. Great. Another destroyed map. Seokjin thought.He needs to wean the detective doing it.

„Did he come home on Monday?“ The detective questioned. Seokjin shook his head: „No. Min Yoonji, his fiancee, said he didn't.“ Seokjin answered.

„And you told me on Tuesday that he didn't come to work.“ Taehyung mumbled to himself, making another line in the map. Seokjin was starting to have a little problem in his lower parts. Taehyung the detective was arousing him like nothing. He will either have to disturb Taehyung from his work, or solve his little problem by himself.

„That means that he got lost somewhere on his way from hospital to home.“ Seokjin looked at him confusedly. „How do you know?“ He asked. „He's got a fiancee.“ Taehyung answered simply.

„Jinnie, I need you to ascertain where does Hoseok live.“ Taehyung said then. Seokjin took his phone. Good thing Yoonji gave me her number. He thought, while texting her. He told Taehyung an address after a while. The detective nodded. He is going to have a little trip tomorrow.

 

     The next day was Friday and Seokjin was in work. He was happy that it was finally Friday. But he was so worried about Hoseok. He kept thinking about what could happen to him. He just hoped that Hoseok wasn't killed or seriously injured. Suddenly he heard the door of his office being open. Who the hell doesn't know how to knock! He lifted his head and was ready to trounce the person really bad.

„Tae?“ He was surprised. Taehyung was never going out, Seokjin would never expect him to visit Seokjin in work. „Surprised?“ Taehyung smiled. Seokjin nodded. Taehyung sat on his table. „I visited Hoseok's fiancee to ask her some questions. And I also went to check the vicinity.“ He said and leaned to Seokjin and they kissed.

„Do you think Hoseok is somewhere near?“ Seokjin asked, when he pulled away. Taehyung nodded. „He isn't famous or rich, there is no reason to kidnap him.“ He answered. Seokjin wanted to bend Taehyung over the table so bad,

„I hope Hoseok is alright.“ He said instead.

„He is, don't worry. I'm certain nothing happened to him.“ Taehyung petted Seokjin's hair. Seokjin smiled. „You are the best boyfriend.“ He rested his chin on Taehyung's knees, since the detective was still sitting on the table. „Shouldn't you call the police to help you?“ Seokjin asked. Even if Taehyung hated police, they both knew that he needed the police. They wouldn't let him wander around, investigating and interrogating people without them.

„I did.“ Taehyung responded: „They are exploring the neighborhood and looking for Hoseok.“ Seokjin nodded and exhaled deeply. „I am so worried.“ He told to Taehyung: „I couldn't sleep in the night.“ Taehyung whimpered to show he was sorry for Seokjin, cupped his head and pressed a kiss to his hair.

„Tae, it hurts me to destroy our sweet time, but I need to work.“ Seokjin straightened himself. „Can I sit here and watch you? I will be quiet, promise.“ Taehyung smiled innocently. Seokjin had to smile back.

 

     There was an old woman in the office. She came for a usual check up and Seokjin already knew her really well, because she was coming quite often. Taehyung was curled in an armchair in a corner and doing something on his phone. It was very peaceful and Seokjin was glad. Everything was fine, when Jungkook burst in. „We need you,“ he breathed out. Taehyung immediately jumped form the armchair. „Both of you.“ Jungkook looked at Seokjin: „Please. It's important, we are close.“ Seokjin looked at the woman. „Sorry.“ He said quietly. „It's alright, sweetie.“ The woman smiled. „I'll come another day.“ Seokjin mumbled another apologize, before rushing out of the office.

 

     They were exploring street after street, until they got to a dark dead end. They were about to leave, but Taehyung stopped the others. „Wait. There is a door here.“ He was right. On the end, behind a container was a small door. They managed to push the container away, but the door was locked. Jungkook and another policeman broke the door and they got in quite huge room. It was very dark and empty. There were no windows and the air was full of dust. Jungkook and the other policeman had flashlights, but it wasn't very usefull. „Hello?“ Jungkook called. Couching came as response. And then they saw it. On the other side of the room, there was a lying body. Seokjin ran to the person, Taehyung and the policemen right behind him.

„Hello? Hello, can you hear me?“ Seokjin said loudly, as he knelt down. He cupped the person's cheeks and carefully lifted his head.

„Hoseok,“ he brathed out in shock.

„Hello there.“ Hoseok gave him a weak smile.

„What happened?“ Seokjin asked and he was checking Hoseok, whether he was alright. „They thought I have money. When they found out I have nothing, they kicked my and ran away.“ Hoseok explained and hissed in pain , when the doctor touched his ribs. „Your ribs are broken.“ Seokjin muttered. „And so is my leg.“ Hoseok pointed at his right leg, that was lying on the ground, unable to move. „But I'm okay. Please, can you let Yoonji know I'm alright?“ He said worriedly, looking at cops and Taehyung. Jungkook nodded at his colleague, who went to call Hoseok's fiancee.

 

     „We found them. Such amateurs.“ Taehyung said a few days later. He was with Seokjin at Hoseok's place, they came for a visit, just to make sure Hoseok is okay. „Good thing. ers.“ Hoseok said with a smile.

„How are you? Is everything okay?“ Seokjin asked to change a theme. „Man, I am in Heaven.“ Hoseok answered „Yoonji pampers me so much, like I was a little baby.“ He smiled at his fiancee, who was just serving them coffee. She smiled shyly back, before disappearing in the kitchen. Hoseok was looking after her with a smile.

 

     „I'm happy that he is alright.“ Seokjin said when they were back home. „So am I.“ Taehyung confessed. Seokjin smiled and hugged Taehyung. „Thank you, Tae. You must've been so bored.“ He the other's cheek. „Actually, it was kinda interesting.“ Taehyung wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist. „It was a brand new experience, you understand.“ Seokjin smiledand nodded.

„I think you deserve a sweet reward.“ Seokjin put his hands on the detective's shoulders.

„I'm all in.“ Taehyung purred with a smile.


I finally learned how to use this line >-> ... shout out for me xD

I'm so sorry I didn't update in such a long time ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ I just couldn't compel myself to write. I'm sorry >Д<

This chapter is for JinsPinkprincess. I wanted to write a chapter that would be more about investigating. And  this kind person asked me to write this. So thank you so much :333

Anyway, enjoy reading and please leave comments. You can also write your requests. And please excuse my mistakes. >_<