A trip and also...

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Taehyung wasn’t really happy about it at first. Everybody knew that he hates people. And travelling means tons of people.

The first person, who came with this idea was Jungkook. You all can imagine what happened next… Yes, he was damned bad by Taehyung. The detective seriously shouted at Jungkook for a few minutes.

But then Seokjin heard that idea. And he loved it. He was so happy about it, that he turned to a little puppy and he was jumping around Taehyung and begging, until the detective said yes. And when he finally said that word, Seokjin squealed loudly, gave Taehyung thousands of kisses and hugs and promised that Taehyung will not regret it. Taehyung doubted it, but he stayed quiet.

 

 

They were standing at the Incheon airport. Taehyung, Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin. A little korean expedition. Jimin was holding Jungkook’s arm with his hands and they were watching departure schedule on giant screens on the airport. Taehyung noticed that they were so incredibly close and comfortable around each other, even more than him and his Jinnie.

Seokjin was standing a few meters behind them, waiting patiently and looking around. It was his first time going abroad, he was so excited. Taehyung was standing next to him, grumpy and completely not amused. It was also his first time going abroad. But he was not excited, not even one bit.

They literally just arrived there and he was already angry. There was way too much people. When he saw the huge queue, he wanted to scream. And what the worst, there were children. Not all the children were bad, some of them were quiet and well raised. But then there were those little ers, screaming, running and being annoying in general.

Taehyung grabbed Seokjin’s hand. Not because he wanted to show their love to the entire airport, but because he had to hold on something, so he doesn’t slap every single person there. Seokjin looked at him and smiled. Taehyung smiled back, but Seokjin didn’t see that, he turned his head to the opposite direction.

Taehyung finally looked around. It was a typical airport. Grey, lot of people, everything had something in common with planes.

His gaze landed on an elderly couple. They were giving him and Seokjin and especially Jimin and Jungkook a disgusted look. Taehyung frowned at them and he started lifting his hand to show them his middle finger. Luckily, Seokjin dragged him forward to Jimin and Jungkook.

„We’ve got two hours.“ Jungkook announced to the little korean group.

„That’s enough time to eat.“ Seokjin said optimistically.

„That’s enough time to ing leave.“ Taehyung muttered. Seokjin smacked his back playfully. „Stop it, Tae. You will like it.“ He said and without any other word, they joined the long queue.

 

 

They found a quiet corner, where they sat and waited for their departure. Everybody found their own kind of entertainment. Seokjin, of course, grabbed snacks that he brought, Jungkook opened a book (and Taehyung opened his mouth, when he saw it. Seokjin stuffed Taehyung’s mouth with food, so the detective doesn’t say anything.) Jimin rested his head on Jungkook’s shoulder to get a little sleep.

Taehyung was watching people and deducing. This was his kind of entertainment. And most of the time, he was watching Jungkook and Jimin. He was certain that they weren’t just boyfriends anymore. They were just way too much comfortable around each other.

Not that he and Seokjin weren’t comfortable around each other, they were. But Jungkook and Jimin acted so… different. They were in such a harmony, so used to each other. They were almost like… like they were married.

Taehyung watched Jungkook, who looked at Jimin. The policeman was looking at his boyfriend so fondly, with a slight warm smile. He put his hand on Jimin’s thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. He left his hand there for short moment, before his hand moved to turn a page.

The detective frowned. There must be something way more between those two, he just knows. And mainly, he is never wrong. Or if Jinnie doesn’t say otherwise…

 

 

Finally they were in the air. Taehuyng was sitting on his seat, having Seokjin on his left and some not really slim guy on his right. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting in front of them.

Now, Taehyung wouldn’t really mind that guy. He doesn’t care that the guy smokes and drinks alkohol – which was really obvious. But the guy was sniffing loudly and the sound was just incredibly ugly. And he was also reading a magazine and giggling to himself every now and then. And the irregular sound was irritating Taehyung like nothing.

He leaned on Seokjin’s shoulder, to get away from the annoying sounds at least a little. Seokjin smiled and ran his hands through Taehyung’s hair. „I’m sure you can do it.“ He whispered to Taehyung’s ear.

„I can’t.“ Taehyung shook his head.

„Come on, it’s just eleven hours. eleven hours is nothing for you.“ Seokjin chuckled.

„Eleven and half.“ Taehyung corrected him. He pretended he didn’t see Seokjin rolling his eyes. „And right, eleven and half hours is nothing for me. But with Mr. Sniffles over here, it will be eleven and half hours of hell.“ He muttered and Seokjin laughed quietly.

„How about you try to sleep a little, hm?“ Seokjin asked after a while.

„Sleep? What is that?“ Taehyung said, making Seokjin laugh. Taehyung smiled at it.

„How you are so funny?“ Seokjin looked at his boyfriend. Usually, the detective didn’t try to make jokes.

„I’m just angry and making sarcastic comments. You just have terrible taste of humor.“ Taehyung answered and Seokjin nudged him in ribs.

 

 

It was seriously eleven and half hours of hell for Taehyung. Seokjin was trying to distract him from Mr. Sniffles, but it was useless. Whenever Mr. Sniffles chortled, sniffed or just did any sound – which was very often – Taehyung started shaking, because the man was annoying him to no end. Seokjin had to hold the detective, because the brown haired seemed he is going to kill the man soon.

It was like heaven for both of them when they landed. „God, finally.“ Taehyung growled. Then he frowned. „Eleven and thirty eight minutes. They lied. ers.“ He said then.

„Language, Tae.“ Seokjin patted the other’s thigh. Taehyung just growled, instead of apologizing like always, but Seokjin couldn’t be angry at him. He himself wanted to curse, the flight was long. And Mr. Sniffles was starting to annoy him too.

Jimin stretched himself, making sure he doesn’t hit anyone, and let out a long satisfied breath, smiling at his boyfriend. Jungkook smiled back.

„Did you have a lot of fun?“ He asked jokingly, making Jimin giggle shyly. Jimin spent the entire flight sleeping glued to Jungkook, practically curled around his arm. It was rather uncomfortable for Jungkook, but he didn’t say anything. His little boyfriend looked so cute and it was flattering his heart like nothing.

„Sorry.“ Jimin whispered and petted Jungkook’s black hair. Jungkook scratched Jimin under his chin, like the smaller was a kitten. Jimin wanted to kiss Jungkook and they really started leaning to each other, but they were interrupted by the woman that was sitting at the seat next to Jimin, on his right.

„You guys are adorable.“ She said, wearing a bright smile. Jimin smiled sheepishly and shyly lowered his head.

„Thank you.“ Jungkook answered and Jimin’s neck.

 

 

And here they were. Heathrow. London. Seokjin had a strong urge to take a deep breath of this english air. He rolled his shoulders back, because his back hurt like hell from eleven and thirty eight minutes of sitting in the plane.

„I can’t wait to see Big Ben.“ Jimin chirped, waving his and Jungkook’s linked hands back and forward.

„Actually, it’s not Big Ben.“ Taehyung said and the rest of the group looked at him with wide eyes.

„Yeah. Big Ben is just nickname for the Great Bell. The tower is officially known as Elizabeth Tower.“ Taehyung explained, earning oohs and wows from the others.

„How do you know?“ Jimin asked excitedly. Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders confidently. „I’m just a genius.“ He answered. Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing in cute crescents.

„Alright. I can’t wait to see Elizabeth Tower then.“ Jimin corrected himself and they started walking, heading out of the building.

„Okay. And now the truth for me.“ Seokjin said quietly to Taehyung. He didn’t want the others to hear and embarass the detective.

„I have not a single idea what do you mean, Jinnie.“ Taehyung answered loudly.

„Come on. You amazed Jimin and Jungkook. But I know better, Tae.“ Seokjin smirked a little, when he saw how Taehyung gave up.

„Don’t tell them.“ Taehyung whispered. Seokjin chuckled. „Don’t worry.“ He Taehyung’s back.

„I found it on the internet.“ Taehyung mumbled, looking at his moving feet. Seokjin stopped to kiss Taehyung’s forehead, cupping his cheeks. „You know, you don’t have to be super brilliant. I love you, you are perfect for me even if you find things on the internet.“ He told the detective, who blushed slightly. Seokjin wasn’t sure if he ever saw Taehyung blushing.

„It’s embarassing.“¨Taehyung looked to the side.

„I think it’s cute.“

Taehyung looked at Seokjin, who just smiled and then they rushed to the couple that was already far from them.

 

 

They didn‘t do anything the day they arrived, just relaxing and in the evening, they took a short walk around the hotel.

Jimin couldn’t be happier. He seemed he is going to explode with happiness. He was holding Jungkook’s hand with both his tiny hands, smiling bright and looking around. And even though there was London around them, London in night, beautiful and shining, Jungkook had his eyes only for Jimin.

The colourful lights of London was falling on Jimin’s face and it was making Jimin’s eyes shine so amazingly. Jungkook just couldn’t look at anything but Jimin. He used his free hand and cupped Jimin’s cheek and pressed a kiss to Jimin’s red hair.

Behind them, Seokjin and Taehyung were holding hands, walking slowly. Seokjin was looking around at London, Taehyung was looking at Jimin and Jungkook.

„There is something more between them.“ He told his boyfriend, who was currently busy looking to shop window. Seokjin looked at Taehyung with raised eyebrow.

„Who would’ve guessed.“ He said sarcastically. „They are dating, what did you expect.“ He added then.

„That’s not what I meant. Just look at them.“ Taehyung said and nodded towards the two men, who were watching the city, pressed to each other. Seokjin smiled at the view. „Yeah. They’re cute, right?“ He said and his grip on the other’s hand tightened.

„No. We are cuter.“ Taehyung answered and pecked Seokjin’s cheek. Seokjin clicked his tongue and the other’s cheek. „Do you always have to be number one?“ He asked with a smile.

„And what’s the point if you are not number one?“ Taehyung answered with a question and they chuckled and kissed.

 

 

Their very first trip was the next day. They decided to visit the Sherlock Holmes museum for obvious reason. A reason that their own Sherlock Holmes ironically didn’t see.

„I don’t get, why do we have to go there.“ He said loudly, while walking in the streets of London. „It’s not even a cultural heritage or something. It’s not important.“

While showing his point of view to the whole street, he didn’t notice a tall man with curly hair walking against him. Apparently the man was also very busy talking to his shorter friend and so they bumped to each other.

Seokjin gasped, expecting Taehyung to start yelling at that black haired man. But Taehyung just mumbled „I’m sorry“ with flawless english accent and the man answered in korean.

„You are full of surprises, Tae.“ Seokjin told his boyfriend. He caught the short friend of that curly haired man saying „You can speak korean?“ before they got too far.

„Why?“ Taehyung asked.

„Well, you didn’t explode like you usually do.“ Jungkook answered.

„Just because he bumped to me doesn’t mean I’m going to kill him right?“ Taehyung said like he is the calmest of the calmest angels. Seokjin lifted his eyebrows in I see manner and looked at Jungkook significantly.

 

 

They were standing in front of the Sherlock Holmes museum. Jungkook and Jimin were talking about something quietly, Seokjin couldn’t hear what.

„So who is this Sherlock Holmes again?“ Taehyung asked. Seokjin chuckled. „It’s you if you were fictional and english.“ He explained and he couldn’t help himself and he laughed at it.

„I see.“ Taehyung said: „Well, I bet I’m better.“ Seokjin rolled his eyes. „You don’t have to be the best at everything, Tae.“ He told the detective and then he noticed three girl watching them and giggling. The first two girls were the same height, one had straight blonde hair, the second one had brown and curly hair. Sisters, as Taehyung told him later. The third one was slightly taller with wavy hair that were half brown half platinum blonde and she had a fringe.

They were watching them, giggling and speaking in a weird language that Seokjin never heard before. Their gaze moved from him to Jungkook and Jimin and they squeaked something like „.“

Seokjin was about to go to them and ask if they had some problem. But then the girls turned and Seokjin saw badges of various kpop bands and animes, the blonde girl even had Baekhyun written on her hoodie. Seokjin smiled. So no stalkers or racist homophobes. Just average kpop fangirls.

„Come here , hyungs!“ He heard Jungkook calling him, so he let the girls be and came to the policeman.

Seokjin saw these girl a few more time and every time they were watching them and talking in that weird language of theirs. Seokjin waved to them. Of course Taehyung saw it and asked if Seokjin was planning to cheat on him again.

„Three at once? You’re improving, Jinnie.“ Taehyung muttered, pretending to be annoyed. Seokjin rolled his eyes once again. „Where is our cute couple even?“ He asked and looked around the room that they were in.

„You mean our not-cuter-than-us couple? They went to look for the bathrooms.“ Taehyung answered. Seokjin shook his head over that nickname Taehyung gave them.

 

 

Seokjin thought it was amazing that Jungkook and Jimin were in thein own world and ignoring everything around them. The entire time in England, they were close to each other, talking and laughing quietly and cuddling.

Seokjin also started sensing something between them. And his and Taehyung’s suspicion was confirmed one evening, when Jungkook came to their room, (making Taehyung angry because he wanted to have some quality time with his Jinnie) red from head to toe, saying that he has got to tell them something. And oh, how much was Seokjin screaming when he heard it.

 

 

It was their last day in England. They were going back to Korea this evening, so they decided to take one last walk in London. They were walking for a while and everything seemed pretty normal. Jungkook and Jimin in the front, ignoring everything, Taehyung and Seokjin behind them, talking about everything.

They stopped at the Elizabeth Tower. Jimin looked up at it and smiled. „I can’t believe I really saw Elizabeth Tower.“ He said and looked at Jungkook, who smiled at him.

Jungkook took Jimin’s both hands and turned the red haired man to face him.

Seokjin nudged Taehyung. „Look, look, here it comes!“ He chirped. He looked around and saw the three girls from Sherlock Holmes museum. He waved at them and pointed at Jungkook and Jimin. He knew they will go crazy from what will come.

„You know, um…“ Jungkook started. He was so nervous, like never before in his life. This was such a big step forward for him.

„I – I always thought that I will never date anyone. That I’m going to be alone and die without having anyone. And I was happy like that. But then…“ His voice cracked and he swallowed hard. Seokjin covered his mouth with his hands, he almost started crying. „I can’t believe it.“ He whispered.

„But then you appeared and…and changed everything.“ Jungkook continued: „When I met you, I thought you were a flirt. But it turned out you are the sweetest man alive.“ Jimin blushed and looked at the ground. Jungkook lifted Jimin’s head, so he can look into his big eyes.

„You changed my whole life, Jiminnie. You changed it and I am so thankful. I love you so much, Jiminie.“ He said. He didn’t hear the girls going awww.

Jimin smiled. „I love you too, Kookie.“ He told the taller man. Jungkook let go of the other’s hands and reached to the pocket on his jacket.

„And I wanted to ask you,“ Jungkook knelt in front of the red haired and showed Jimin what he took out of his pocket. A dark red little box. Jungkook opened it. That was when the girls and Seokjin started screaming, but Jimin was just watching Jungkook confusedly.

„Will you marry me, Park Jimin?“ Jungkook asked, smiling bright. Jimin gasped and covered his mouth. His eyes filled tears, which immediately started flowing down his cheeks. He nodded furiously. „Yes.“ He said and his voice cracked. „Yes I will!“ He dropped down on his knees and hugged Jungkook, who hugged the red haired back.

Everyone who saw it started clapping, the girls clapping the loudest and discusing something in their mother tongue.

Jungkook put the ring on Jimin’s finger. Jimin looked at it, before falling into Jungkook’s arms again. Jungkook laughed at it and hugged Jimin back. He started Jimin’s back to comfort him and then they shared a kiss.

„They are so adorable.“ Seokjin told the detective, who looked at his boyfriend with raised eyebrow.

„Of course we are way more adorable.“ Seokjin said and Taehyung’s neck. The detective nodded. „That’s what I thought.“

 

 

In the plane, Jimin was still teary and he still couldn’t believe what happened. He kept looking down at his ring finger that suddenly wasn’t empty anymore. He kissed Jungkook on his lips and his cheek.

„Am I dreaming?“ He asked. Jungkook smiled and petted Jimin’s hair. „I can assure you that you are awake.“ He answered and they kissed again.

„Wah, Jimin is so lucky.“ Seokjin said and grabbed Taehyung’s hand.

„Don’t even think about it. One engagement was enough for today and for the next year. I am not ready for another explosion of emotions.“ Taehyung said, looking at his boyfriend, who laughed.

„Don’t worry, my Tae. I am more than happy like this.“ Seokjin rested his head on Taehyung’s shoulder. Taehyung leaned his head against Seokjin’s. They spent their flight in silence, enjoying each other’s company and listening to Jimin and Jungkook talking and also to Mr. Snuffles’ sniffing.


Let's play a little game. It's called Try to find author in this chapter, subtitled The author is not selfish at all.

This chapter is for taeoverflowers, who gave me two amazing ideas and I mashed them in one chapter. I just decided to change it a little bit and send to England instead of Dubai, just to make it closer to Sherlock. (Sherlock is also hidden in this chapter, along with John. Bet you won't find him keke) Sorry for mistakes, I love you guys for reading this <3