A few problems

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Taehyung never needed much sleep. Just a few hours was enough for him. He could go through two days without sleeping and he was okay. These days, he went to sleep only because Jin told him to. Or after with Jin. But he usually woke up very early, even before dawn. He always stayed in the bed because of Jin. He liked watching his boyfriend sleeping, it was so adorable. Jin's relaxed face and his plump sweet lips slightly parted was a thing to live for. Taehyung loved to kiss Jin when he was sleeping. He loved how he always murmured and shifted. He found it adorable, when Jin grabbed a fistful of his shirt, if he had his pyjama on.

What was the most adorable according to Taehyung was that Jin always got tired after . He always fell asleep right when they ended. Sometimes he was struggling to stay awake during and not fall asleep. It didn't matter if he was the bottom or the top. Taehyung liked being the top, but sometimes Seokjin demanded a change and Taehyung wasn't someone who would deny anything to his boyfriend. Besides, it was nice to get destroyed by Seokjin. Just like this night. Taehyung was watching his boyfried lovingly and his cheek gently. Seokjin stirred, but he didn't wake up. He moved his hand and squeezed Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung chuckled. Sleeping Seokjin was one of the best Seokjins.The doctor burried his face to Taehyung's chest and strenched his arms, growling something. Taehyung laughed quietly at it. Seokjin squinted at him drowsily and smiled. Taehyung smiled back and kissed the doctor on forehead. „Good morning.“ The detective chirped. Seokjin yawned before replying. „Little tired, aren't we?“ Taehyung hugged Seokjin tight and the doctor smiled shyly. „I just can't help it.“ He mumbled to Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung pulled away and looked Seokjin in eyes. „Mhm, sure,“ he grunted and started bringing their lips together.

Just when they were about to connect their lips, Taehyung's phone rang. The detective screamed frustratedly and turned. Seokjin had to giggle behind him. „Screw the whole ing police squad!“ Taehyung growled so loud that neighbors could probably hear. He grabbed his phone and glared at it. „I think I would rather have you screwing me than the police.“ Seokjin grinned naughtily. Taehyung pointed at him. „You shut that pretty mouth, or else I will do it.“ He said, as he picked up. „What?!“ He yelled at Jungkook on the other side of phone. Seokjin nuzzled to the detective, closed his eyes and smiled happily. He couldn't imagine his life without the detective. His arguing with Jungkook almost became something without what he couldn't go through a day.

„And what is so complicated about it?! I bet that it's simple as laways!“ Taehyung screamed. Then suddenly sat up so quickly that he almost broke Seokjin in half. „What did you say again?“ The detective asked. Seokjin watched him confusedly. Nothing new. He couldn't hear what Jungkook was saying, but it apparently caught Taehyung's attention. The detective jumped from the bed and went to bathroom to change his clothes. „Tell me more.“ Seokjin could hear him saying, before his boyfriend closed the door. Seokjin sighed. He hoped that he will have peaceful morning. He got up and went to prepare coffee for himself.

The doctor was leaning against the counter, waiting for the water to boil in a kettle, when Taehyung got out form bathroom. „And you are saying that there was no way he could get in?“ He was still on phone with Jungkook and pressed a sloppy kiss on Seokjin's lips. He his own lips and patted Seokjin's , while listening to Jungkook. „Do not flirt with me while talking with someone on the phone.“ Seokjin said, making sure for Jungkook to hear him. He could imagine Jungkook's face. He smiled for himself at the thought. Taehyung wagged his finger warningly, but then he winked and smiled. Seokjin snuggled to the detective, who wrapped his arm around Seokjin's waist.

Finally the kettle clicked, the water has boiled and Seokjin could pour the water to his pink thermos. Taehyung ended the call and looked at his boyfriend. „You naughty boy.“ He grunted and pressed Seokjin to himself. Seokjin put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. „You are lucky that we have a case, young man.“ Taehyung continued. „Or else? What would you do?“ Seokjin asked seductively and pressed himself closer to Taehyung, who smirked. „Something very similar you did to me last night.“ Taehyung brushed his lips against Seokjin's, that it made the doctor sigh excitedly. „Just a lot, a lot worse.“ Taehyung bit the other's lower lip and Seokjin moaned quietly. Taehyung's hands moved to Seokjin's , which he squeezed and the doctor gasped. „Okay now.“ Suddenly Taehyung slapped the other's slightly and pulled away. „We've got some work to do.“ He smiled innocently, walking away like nothing happened. Seokjin opened his eyes, that were shut the whole time, unable to believe. Did the detective really just left him like that? He can't be serious.

„Hurry, doc. You don't want our corpse to run away, do you?“ Taehyung chirped from the main door. Seokjin grabbed his thermos with growling and followed the detective.

 

 

     The whole time at the crime scene Seokjin was killing Taehyung with his look. But the detective didn't seem to notice and kept jumping around the corpse. They were in an old derelict building, probably a warehouse, far away from the city on a meadow. And Jungkook said that there was no way the victim could get there, since the door was locked. Taehyung looked up at the high ceiling. „Amazing,“ he breathed out. He spread his arms. „That's brilliant!“ He called. Seokjin pressed his lips together and lowered his head. „Tae,“ he said and looked at him: „We talked about this.“ Taehyung looked at him. „Oh, was it like...bad?“ He asked. Seokjin just nodded. „I...ehm...sorry.“ Taehyung said and continued to admire the neatness quietly. He slowly went to Seokjin, who was just discussing something very important with Jungkook, and hugged him from behind. „Hey, baby,“ he grunted in low voice: „Do you think you might go check the body?“ Jungkook had to inhale and exhale a few times to calm himself down. Seokjin went to the dead body and Taehyung stayed with the cop.

I let you drag him here.“ Jungkook turned to him: „But I was expecting some kind of professionality. Not this.“

If you don't like us here, we can go away.“

Just...“ Jungkook wanted to kick Taehyung: „Just...control yourself.“ He growled.

The man is dead about five hours, He was clearly handicapped, he couldn't walk by himself. Also, there are marks on his back, arms, neck and face, he was probably hit.“ Seokjin announced when he came to the other two men, looking at the body. „But there are two bruises, one on each forearm and they were not caused by violence.“ Taehyung shot his head up. „What did you say again?“ He asked. „That he has two bruised on forearm, not caused by violence.“ Seokjin repeated patiently. „Show me!“ Taehyung pushed the doctor forward to the corpse and didn't forget to touch the other's on their way. „One more time and I will punch him, I swear to god.“ Jungkook thought angrily.

 

 

     „You !“ Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. He found out that those bruises were because of the man had crutches. That completely destroyed his theory, because Jungkook claimed that he had a wheelchair. So Taehyng checked the file with informations about the man. And found out that it was actually very simple.

You washed out brain, you...“ He wanted to continue, but Seokjin was right behind him, so he just swallowed all swear words. Poor Jungkook had no idea why is Taehyung yelling at him. „Didn't you say the man needed a wheelchair?!“ Taehyung asked angrily. „Yes...?“ Jungkook answered. „But he didn't!“ Taehyung threw his hands in the air. „He had just crutches!“ Jungkook widened his eyes. „For god's sake even Jin noticed those bruises on forearms!“ Seokjin made aggrieved face, so Taehyung pulled him close and hugged with one arm around his shoulders. „It would be simple if you all weren't morons!“ Taehyung facepalmed. „And I thought it was interesting.“ Seokjin just smiled at Jungkook to indicate he was sorry for Taehyung.

But still,“ Jungkook tried to defend: „There was no way they could get in, the door was locked!“

As if there was just one door.“ Taehyung growled. Jungkook lifted his eyebrows. Taehyung gave him „are you kidding me“ look. „This is a big as-“ Taehyung looked at Seokjin: „Big warehouse. Do you think that there is just one door here?“ He said. Jungkook frowned confusedly. „There...there is another door?“ He asked. Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line. „Yes,“ he asnwered, when he calmed down: „Yes. Over there in at the back. And it's open.“ Taehyung pointed at the other end of the warehouse. „But that's small...“ Jungkook didn't understand. „I just told you he had no wheelcha ir.“ Taehyung jumped angrily a little. Seokjin smiled for himself and the detective's cheek. „The man could easily get in.“ Taehyung got his hand off Seokjin's shoulders and slowly moved his hand down Seokjin's back and put it in the doctor's back pocket. Seokjin had to smile at it. „I read the informations you gave me.“ Taehyung continued like he wasn't holding his boyfriend's . „It is really simple, as always anyway.“ Taehyung gave Seokjin's a slight squeeze and the doctor had to control himself, not to sigh excitedly. „The man had an disability pension. And he also had a brother. Who wanted money. So the Brother just killed this man secretly and thought he will get money form the pension.“ Seokjin felt proud about his detective. Everytime the detective solved a case, Seokjin was proud, like a mother whose son got main role in school play. He squared his shoulders and lifted his chin, smiling. He knew that Jungkook probably noticed and now the cop thought god know's what, but he didn't care. It was his boyfriend, who just solved a case and showed the whole police who is the boss here.

 

 

     They took a cab to return home. Jungkook offered them that he will take them with police car, but Taehyung refused to be in one car, to make matters worse in a police car, with a moron. He would say something worse, but Seokjin doesn't like when he swears. Seokjin leaned close to Taehyung and rested his chin on the detective's shoulder. „You did so good today.“ He purred. Taehyung smirked and grabbed Seokjin's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch. They didn't give a damn about the taxi driver. He should keep his eyes on the road if he sees them and have nightmares, it's his fault.

Taehyung took Seokjin's chin with his other hand. „You did well too.“ He grunted. „Did I?“ Seokjin pressed himself to the detective, who put his hand even closer to Seokjin's crotch. „Hmm,“ was the only thing Taehyung did, before he stuck his tongue out and Seokjin's lower lip. Seokjin moved and caught the detective's lips in a passionate kiss. Taehyung's grip on the doctor's thigh tightened and the doc moaned to the kiss. Taehyung left Seokjin's mouth with a wet pop and started kissing the other's neck. Seokjin his lips and trailed his hands to the other's hair, holding him close. When Taehyung „accidentaly“ brushed the other's manhood with his thumb, Seokjin had to bite his lower lip. The detective went with kisses from the doctor's neck to his lips again and caught the doc's lower lip in his teeth. Seokjin smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his boyfriend nibbling on his lip. „Mhhh, doc~“ Taehyung grunted as he on the doctor's lip. Seokjin moaned quietly in response. „You are getting me hot.“ Taehyung moved to the other's neck. And then he pulled away and ignored Seokjin for the rest of the drive. Seokjin wanted to strangle him. He wanted to choke the damn detective. And his manhood would be perfect tool right now, because Seokjin had a solid . How dare the freaking brown haired man leave him hanging. He's going to pay for that...

 

     Seokjin slammed the main door shut and smacked Taehyung against them. „How dare you,“ he growled, pressing himself to the brown haired man to let him feel how hard he was. „How dare you make me and leave me.“ He bit Taehyung's earlobe. He then moved to on the other's neck. „You little er. You are going to pay for that. You won't be able to get up when I'm done with you.“ He dugged his nails to Taehyung's hips, before moving his hands to the other's and he lifted the man to air. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Seokjin's waist. The doctor gave the other a long , from his collarbones to his chin, which he kissed. „You are going to beg for mercy.“ Seokjin growled. „Oh yes, punish me, daddy.“ Taehyung breathed out before kissing the doctor hungrily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really didn't mean to write , it just accidentaly happened... ._. It's kind of ty and all weird, but I hope you will like it. Please leave comment and thank you to all subscribers and to my beloved unnie and baby, my two victims that I forced to read this :D Please excuse the mistakes