I'm sorry

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Taehyung was stressed, Jungkook was pressing on him, he was calling Taehyung everyday, asking whether the detective the detective solved the case he gave him. The case was really hard. Taehyung couldn't solve it and apparently, the murderer was every aware of it and was misusing it and commiting more and more crimes. Taehyung was frustrated. He seriously had tears in his eyes from desperation.He felt powerless and useless and he was certain that the murderer knew it and was probably laughing at him. Taehyung hadn't left the study for days, he spent all his time on that case. He wanted to solve it, he wanted that er to be finally in prison, he wanted to be finally free and spend his time with Jinnie instead of shut in study.

He heard his phone ringing. It was Jungkook. Taehyung sighed. He knew exactly what is going to come. Ten minutes of useless yelling at each other. The detective wasn't in mood for that. Maybe he could just leave it ringing... But he picked up at the end.

"If you stopped calling me all the time!" Taehyung screamed.

"Well, if you started working, I wouldn't call you!"

"What do you mean 'started working'? Do you think I am just lying down with my legs on the table?!"

"It looks like that, since we haven't gotten anywhere!"

"It's not my fault! I told you I need clues! I can't work without clues!"

 

They were arguing for a really long time and Taehyung was happy, when he finally hung up. Well, how happy can you be, with a mad murderer still running free out there...

He threw the phone ond the table angrily, not caring about that he might break it. He paced around the room, trying to think, but he was way too angry. The only thing he could currently think about was Jungkook and the murderer driving him insane pretty quickly.

He screamed frustratedly and hit the table so hard it shook. "!" He yelled and collapsed on the chair. He hid his face in his hands and then massaged his forehead. This is seriously going to be the death of his...

Suddenly he heard a soft knock on the door. Seokjin opened the door and looked in. "Tae, are you alright?" He asked. Hearing Taehyung screaming made him worried. He knew that something was wrong and he wanted to help his boyfriend. 

"Go away, Jin." Taehyung said, trying his best to speak calmly. The last thing he wante was to yell at his Jinnie. "If there is some problem, I can help you." Seokjin wanted to help him, he really did. He wouldn't mind doing anything for Taehyung, the only thing that mattered to him was whether it would help his boyfriend. But Taehyung wanted to solve his problems on his own.

"I said go away!" Taehyung raised his voice and looked at Seokjin. His eyes were so harsh and reflected so much anger, something Seokjin had never seen before. "Okay. Sorry, Tae." Seokjin mumbled and closed the door. Taehyung stomped angrily. He was mean at his Jinnie, great.

 

He stepped out of the study about an hour later, to make himself tea. He needed to calm down and tea seemed to be the best idea. Seokjin gave him a warm smile. "I'm making homemade bread. You wanna help?" He thought that distracting Taehyung from the case might calm him and improve his mood. But Taehyung didn't have the same opinion.

"For god's sake Jin, stop bothering me, I have no time right now." He growled at Seokjin. He didn't want to be rude, but he was fed up with everything, everything was annoying him. Seokjin was rather shaken by Taehyung's words but he decided to let it off. "I thought..." He started, but Taehyung cut him off. "Then stop it! And stop annoying me with your useless things!" Taehyung didn't even realise he was being mean, he was too angry. Seokjin frowned.

"Oh yes. So I guess it's useless, because I am not solving a murder." He told the detective. He knew that Taehyung had a problem and wasn't in best mood because of it, but he wasn't going to let Taehyung yell at him like that.

"Yes it is! I'm going ti save lifes! You are not!" Taehyung yelled. He was tired of everything, he wanted to freaking shut himself somewhere away from people to have a little bit of peace. He didn't realise he accidentaly started an ugly fight.

"So you think, you are better than me, because I don't solve murders?! I am a doctor, I am paid for saving people's lifes!" Seokjin screamed back.

"I never said that!"

"But it sounded like that!"

Taehyung threw his arms in the air. He can't even make himself tea and not be annoyed by something! "I have no time for this ." He said an headed back to the study. "Watch your language!" Seokjin didn't care about some fight. He isn't going to listen to any swear words.

"Oh you and your language!" Taehyung screamed, before slamming the door shut. Seokjin gasped. He didn't see this coming and it made him so sad. He saat on a chair. He could feel tears collenting in his eyes and sniffled. He let a few tears flow down his cheeks, before wipping them away. He shook his head and stood up. He looked at the kitchen counter. He had all the ingredients ready for the bread. He was so excited about it at the start. But his excitement was now gone. He sighed.

 

A few minutes later, Seokjin was walking out on the street, snuggled in a thick jacket with his hands stuffed pockets. He wasn't heading anywhere certainly, he just wanted to clear his head and think about what happened. He kept playing the fight over and over in his head. Maybe if he didn't scream at Taehyung, it wouldn't happen. He should've explained ot to Taehyung, instead of screaming at him. Sure, Taehyung started screaming first, but he should've just stayed calm and not start screaming too, like a hysterical . (He scolded himself for the bad word in his mind.) If he remained calm, he would be making bread, instead of sadly walking here...

He was walking for a while, not thinking about anything, until it started raining. Seokjin was about to go back to the apartment, when he noticed he was quite near where Jimin lived.

He rushed and soon, he was knocking on the door of Jimin's studio flat. The red haired was surprised, when he opened the door. "Oh. Hello, hyung. What brings you here?" He asked happily. Seokjin smiled at him. "Hi, Jimin. I just happened to be around. So I thought I might visit you." Seokjin answered and Jimin smiled bright. "Come in, hyung, come in. Do you want coffee?" Jimin invited Seokjin in excitedly. He loved it, when someone came to visit him. "That would be sweet of you." Seokjin chuckled, as he walked in. He sat down on a couch and waited for Jimin, to bring him coffee.

"Talk, hyung, Tell me everything, I'm listening." Jimin chirped and sat next to his hyung. And Seokjin became sad again. Jimin noticed it and sat closer to Seokjin. "What happened?" He asked. "It's just... I had a fight with Tae." Seokjin explained. Jimin hissed. "Ouch. Bad fight?" He asked and Seokjin nodded.

"Because of that case?" Jimin asked again. Seokjin wasn't surprised, that the younger knew about it. That man could get out anything from anyone. Seokjin just nodded again. "Jungkookie is upset because of it too. He calls me every night and he even cried once."  Jimin told the other. Seokjin leaned back. "I don't know what to do. I want to help him, but he is just so..." He couldn't come with a word to describe Taehyung and he doubted that there was a word for that.

"Kim Taehyung." Jimin finished with a slight smile. "Kim Taehyung." Seokjin repeated and sighed.  That was a perfect description, Kim Taehyung.

"I'm so sorry to hear you had a fight, hyung."  Jimin then looks at Seokjin, who stayed quiet. "But it was such a stupid thing." The older complains then: "I just asked him if he wants to make bread with me and he started..." 

"You know him," Jimin chuckled: "If it isn't triple homicide, he doesn't care." Seokjin pressed his lips together. Sometimes he wished that he could see what's in Taehyung's brain. To somehow get to his body, to his mind. Maybe it would help him understand Taehyung. "But I bet he'd make that bread with you. By the way, you are going to give me some if you make bread." Seokjin laughed at Jimin's note about bread, what was Jimin glad about. He didn't want his hyung to be sad. "I think he was like that because of that stupid case." Jimin continued. 

"What should I do then?" Seokjin looked at his younger friend.

"You should wait." Jimin responded. "He loves you, hyung. I'm sure that when this stupid case is over, he will apologize and explain everything." Seokjin looked away from the red haired. "I wish he will." He muttered. 

They changed the theme then, because both of them refused to talk about such a sad thing and Seokjin's mood improved a little. He wasn't a sunshine, but he wasn't upset either. When he noticed it stopped raining, he said bye to Jimin and went home. He was walking fast, in case it started raining again. 

When he came back home, the apartment was quiet. That was what Seokjin thought for like five seconds. Then he heard his boyfriend's loud voice. "Then just check it again!" The detective screamed. Seokjin didn't have to have Taehyung's clever brain to know, who was the detective screaming at. He tried to ignore it and focus on making dinner, because it was quite late. But it was impossiple to ignore, since Taehyung was yelling at the top of his lungs.

He made himself rice with some meat and vegetables and after short thinking, he left a little for Taehyung too. He put it on a plate and placed next to a microwave. He wanted to leave a little note too, but he decided that dinner is enough. 

It was weird to eat alone. Taehyung always went to eat with Seokjin, even if he was just sitting there and watching Seokjin. Seokjin felt sad, when Taehyung wasn't with him. He ate quickly and went to bed, because he was feeling tired. But he couldn't fall asleep. He missed Taehyung's strong arms. Not even his fluffy blanket could replace Taehyung. It took him a long while to finally fall asleep, but he wasn't sleeping calmly, like he does with Taehyung.

 

Taehyung stepped out of the study late in the night, when he knew it will be safe. He didn't want to deal with anyone and especially not with Jin after what happened earlier in the day... He was furious and he knew that he would scream at Jin again. He walked in the kitchen and noticed the plate with the food Seokjin made. Taehyung was looking at it and corners of his lips moved up in a slight, slight smile. He touched the plate and suddenly memories hit him like a truck. Everything he said to Jin was ringning in his mind like a bell. He covered his mouth with his hand. Did he really said " you" to his Jinnie? He couldn't believe himself.

He leaned against the counter. He looked to side and saw the ingredients, that Seokjin prepared for the bread. Seokjin left it untouched there. Taehyung felt incedibly guilty. He shouldn't have said those ugly things to Jin. He hated himself. He hated himself more than anything. Everything disappeared from his mind. Jungkook, case, murderer, everything. All he could think about was Jin. Jin that he certainly made sad, because he is one stupid man. 

He sat down on a chair. He couldn't decide if he wants to kill himself for what he did, or to run to Jin and apologize two hunderd times. He hid his face in his hands. He didn't care about a case. He didn't care about anything. He wanted Jin. He needed Jin. Jin was the only one, who could help him now.

 

Taehyung totally lost the notion of time. He was sitting there, face hidden and thinking. He had no idea it was already half past eight and Seokjin woke up. 

The doctor opened the door of his room and still half sleepy headed to the kitchen. Coffee comes before anything... Taehyung shot his head up, when he heard the sound of bare feet tapping on the floor. Seokjin looked at him too. None of them said anything, until Taehyung stood up slowly. "Jin." He blurted. Seokjin was just watching him with a poker face. Taehyung ran to him and hugged him tight. "Jinnie." His voice was muffled by Seokjin's shoulder, that Taehyung was burying his face to. "Oh my god, Jinnie, I'm so sorry." He squeezed Seokjin's shirt. The doctor didn't do anything. Taehyung was hugging him and mumbling sorry over and over.

"You swore at me." Seokjin finally spoke. He was calm, it was scaring Taehyung. "I know." Taehyun's grip tightened. "You said making bread is useless." Seokjin continued. "I know." Taehyung answered. Seokjin finally lifted his arms and wrapped them around Taehyung. "I was so sad, Tae." Seokjin's voice cracked a little. Taehyung lifted his head and kissed the other. They were kissing passionately for a while, before they started running out of air and pulled away.

"I shouldn't have screamed at you. I'm sorry." Seokjin the other's cheek. Taehyung shook his head. "No, it's my fault. I am sorry." He said: "I - I promise that when this all ends, I will make it up to you." Seokjin chuckled.

"No. No. I will make it up to you right now." Taehyung grabbed Seokjin by his wrist and started dragging him to his room. "No, Tae, not now. I just woke up, I have morning breath." Seokjin tried to stop Taehyung, giggling like a girl. "But I like your morning look, come." Taehyung was pulling Seokjin like a little puppy. "I thought you have that case...?"  Seokjin wondered. Taehyung stopped and looked Seokjin in eyes. "You are more important than a case." 

Seokjin smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Come here, my little detective." He purred. "You did really bad. You have a lot to apologize for."