Anything if you carry me

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin didn't mind to go with Taehyung to crime scenes. He didn't mind staying there the entire day. He would say it was kind of fun if it didn't include dead people... He liked watching Taehyung jump around like an excited puppy, he loved the way Taehyung's eyes were shining every time. He had talked with Taehyung about it, he told the detective not to show so much excitement, but it was useless. 

Everytime Taehyung found out there was a murder, he was so happy. Seokjin just couldn't hate that overgrown baby, when he saw him bouncing on his feet, clapping and smiling wide. The detective was like a little kid, who was on an awesome trip. And same as a little kid, Taehyung had to tell everyone how great it was. Seokjin always felt bad for telling Taehyung to stop, because the detective was always pouting. But Taehyung is fast learning kid and he quickly understood that it's not good to say that murder is nice. And he was being careful about it, because he always got rewarded nicely. 

 


     So yeah, Seokjin didn't care if he was dragged to a crime scene. But what he did care about and didn't like was being woken up at half past four in the morning after a long time with Taehyung. It was one of the rare times he was cursing (even if only in his mind) and he was swearing so bad even the devil would be ashamed. 

Of course Taehyung was excited. He jumped out of the bed like a hyperactive hamster and kept blabbing about how great it is. But Seokjin was like a zombie. He managed to waddle in the kitchen and collapsed on a chair. He was thankful that Taehyung was observant and went to make Seokjin his coffee. 

"Please make two." Seokjin said, his voice raspy how drowsy he was. Taehyung just gave him thumb up and smiled. 

 

     The doctor can't remember how he got to the crime scene. He knew just that Taehyung had to help him to cab and then he woke up in Taehyung's arms, being carried somewhere in the nocturnal Seoul. And once Seokjin was glad about it and he got a little bit of sleep. 

 

     From all the cases, from all the bloody cases they had, this one had to be outside. Seokjin thought he is going to cry. Why couldn't the murderer do it in some warm house? Some empty warehouse would be nice too... No. It had to be done outside on the street. On a cold freaking street. With only one bench, where some guy was lying...

Seokjin sat down abraka dabra (thank you mum for adding this, really... I love you...) with a big yawn. He didn't care he was sitting on a dirty pavement. He wanted to go home, snuggle in his pink blanket and sleep. He had his head leaning against his arm and he was watching Taehyung drowsily. Where does the detective take all the energy? 

Seokjin noticed Jungkook coming to him and he had to use all his strenght to lift his head. Jungkook leaned to him.

"Are you okay, hyung?" He asked. The doctor didn't have to control himself not to start swearing at him, because he almost wasn't able to speak. He nodded in response. Jungkook pressed his lips together and sighed. "Hyung, I'm sorry that I woke you up, I really wanted to wait for some better time, but you know Taehyung..." He said and Seokjin just waved his hand.

"Open," Seokjin mumbled and handed Jungkook the thermos. Jungkook opened it without a word and Seokjin drank a lot of the warm liquid. It was useless though. He put the thermos down between his legs and let his head rest against his hand again. His eyes were closing slowly and Seokjin didn't care. He fell asleep for a while, but then he felt his cheeks being squished between someone's large hands and his head was shaken slightly. Seokjin didn't have to open his eyes to know it was his overgrown kid.

"Jinnie, baby, wake up." The detective's deep voice sounded. Seokjin growled but he didn't do anything. "Jinnie, I know you are tired, but I need your help." Taehyung was trying to sound nice and he thought he was doing good.  Seokjin whined and opened his eyes. Or at last he tried to. He got up with Taehyung's help and went to the two dead bodies.

He fell on his when he was trying to sit down and sighed. Taehyung knelt behind him and hugged him. 

"I will be done here soon, I promise." He whispered to Seokjin's ear. "Just a little longer and we will go home." He Seokjin's shoulders encouragingly. "And I will let you sleep whole day, I promise. I will leave that experiment with explosive for tomorrow." Seokjin turned to him. 
"Where did you get an explosive?" He asked. Taehyung gave him a box shaped smile. "Please don't ask." He said. Seokjin sighed, turned back to the dead man and almost fell down, when he leaned to it. He whimpered desperatedly. Taehyung had to chuckle at it. "Just a little longer." He whispered.

 

     Taehyung lied. It took so freaking long. Seokjin whined when the detective told him that his theory was wrong. But it was finally done. Seokjin was finally getting in the cab and going home. He put his head on Taehyung's shoulder and closed his eyes. 

"You did well, baby." Taehyung said and kissed the doctor in his hair. "So well, baby, indeed." He hugged the doctor with one arm. Seokjin just murmured and snuggled closer to the detective, trying to fall asleep. Taehyung nuzzled his nose to Seokjin's hair and inhaled deeply. He grabbed the doctor's hand with his own. "You were so good. When we come home, you can curl up in bed, I will cover you with your blanket and you will sleep the whole day." Taehyung the doctor's arm. A quiet snore came in response. Taehyung chuckled quietly and leaned his head against Seokjin's. 

 

     He noticed that they were almost home. When the car stopped, Taehyung got out and carefully, not to wake his doctor, he lifted the doc in his arms and carried him to the appartment. Seokjin hated when he did it, so Taehyung was kind of misusing that the doctor was asleep. 
Taehyung had a little trouble opening the main door, but he managed to do it after a while. He carried Seokjin to his bed, where he wrapped him in the pink blanket and put the Sleeping Beauty pillow under his head. He smiled and petted Seokjin's hair lovingly. His heart warmed when He watched Jin grab the blanket and squeeze it in his hand. Taehyung kissed thr other's forehead and his cheek. He wanted to get up, but Jin suddenly grabbed his thumb. Taehyung smiled and tried to somehow unwrap Seokjin's fingers from his thumb, but Seokjin was holding him tight. So the detective just sat down and watched his boyfriend. 

While waiting for his boyfriend to wake up, Taehyung took his time and took a good look at the doctor. He watched his thick tasty lips and he really wanted to kiss them. He tried to control himself and not kiss the doctor, because it would wake the cute doc, but the urge to taste those pink delicious lips was stronger. He leaned to the doctor and pressed his lips against the other's. 

He didn't want to pull away, but he did after a while. Seokjin murmured, opened his eyes and looked at the detective. Taehyung smiled and the other's cheek gently. "Sorry." He said and let the doctor take his hand again. Seokjin whined and reached for Taehyung with his other hand. 

"What, should I cuddle with you?" The detective asked. Seokjin made a sound that sounded like an agreement and Taehyung climbed to his boyfriend. He put his arms around the doctor's waist. 

Seokjin hugged Taehyung like a koala and closed his eyes again. Even if Taehyung wanted to go away, he couldn't, because the doctor was gripping him tight. If Taehyung was normal person, he would be sleeping too now, but since he was Kim Taehyung, he was just watching his boyfriend.

 

     Seokjin woke up when the sun was going down. His eyes flattered open and he looked at his boyfriend drowsily. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." Taehyung smiled. 

"More like good evening." Seokjin joked, when he looked at a clock. 

"My, you must've been so tired. You slept the entire day." Taehyung said. 

"How are you still wondering about it. You destroyed me last night." Seokjin answered and snuggled more to his boyfriend if it was possible. "I want to sleep like this forever." He mumbled. Taehyung laughed quietly. "And I would like to watch you. But I'm getting kinda hungry. And you know that I mustn't go to kitchen." He said and Seokjin whined. He was too lazy to do anything. 

"Carry me." He said and made grabby hands at his boyfriend, who laughed at it. "I thought you don't like to be carried...?" Taehyung wondered. Seokjin smiled. "Yes," he said: "But I am too lazy to walk." Taehyung smirked. "Oh yes, honey?" He purred and Seokjin giggled shyly. "Please." He smiled. Taehyung pinched the other's cheek. "But only if you make ramyun" He purred. 

"Anything if you carry me." Seokjin answered with a smile. 

 

___________________________

I took a few free days from school and went to a trip. And since I had nothing to do in the evening, I decided to write a tiny chapter. Thank you to my mum, who decided to write something too and took my phone when I left IT unlocked on a table. I Hope you Will like it. Please leave comment ^^