Never leave again

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin held Taehyung's hands tight. Taehuyng looked like he is going to cry. „Come on, Tae. It's not like I'm going to be away forever.“ Seokjin chuckled. „I know.“ Taehyung said sadly. „I will be back before you even take a breath.“ Seokjin Taehyung's cheek with his fingers. Taehyung looked down and played with Seokjin's hand.

„It's just three days.“ Seokjin said then. „I know.“ Taehyung mumbled. „I'm sure you can handle it by yourself for a three days.“ Seokjin ran his hand through Taehyung's hair. „There is instant ramen in the cupboard. You know how to prepare instant ramen, right?“ He said. Taehyung hummed.

„Great. There is four packs. I'll let it off for this time and you can make it everyday until I come back.“ Taehyung nodded as a sign he understands. „I cooked enough food for you. You can just put in the microwave. Only the food, Tae.“ Taehyung pressed his lips together quiltily. Seokjin is not going to forget that thing with thumbs in microwave. „No body parts. No liquids. No things that aren't supposed to be put in microwave, okay?“ Seokjin said. Taehyung nodded, still feeling bad because of it.

„And please, don't forget to do the dishes.“ Seokjin added then. „You don't have to do the laundry, but just do the dishes.“ Taehyung nodded once again and finally looked up at his boyfriend. Seokjin smiled and pinched Taehyung's cheeks. „I'm sure you can do it, honey. You are my good boy, aren't you?“ Taehyung smiled and said yes. Seokjin kissed Taehyung's nose and then connected their lips. Taehyung put his hands on Seokjin's hips and started pulling his boyfriend to the apartment. He hoped that Seokjin will forget that he needs to go somewhere and will just stay home with him.

„Stop it, Tae, I need to go.“ Seokjin pushed the detective away and grabbed his suitcase. „Do you really have to?“ Taehyung asked. „Yes. It's because of work.“ Seokjin answered: „But I will be back soon, don't worry.“ Taehyung sighed and gave Seokjin a last hug. „Bye, Jinnie.“ He said. „Bye bye, Tae. Be a good boy for me.“ Seokjin said. They shared a kiss and Seokjin left.

He had to leave to Busan because of his work. He went there another two doctors and they will be there for three days. Taehyung leaned against the closed door. A few months ago, he couldn't imagine himself living with anyone. But now he couldn't imagine being without Seokjin even for just a three days.

Taehyung doubted he will eat something in these days, he wasn't hungry and he didn't feel like eating without his doctor. He sighed and went to his study. He wanted to solve that problematic case Jungkook gave him yesterday. He sat down, leaned his head against his hands. But he couldn't concentrate. He missed Seokjin's constant messing with pots and pans in the kitchen. (Because he wasn't doing anything but cooking) it was like his own kind of relaxing music.

He managed to get a little farther in the case, but it took him so long. So much longer than usuall. Taehyung growled after a while of just staring at the papers on the table and got up. He went to kitchen to make himself a cup of tea. He leaned against the counter and looked around the kitchen. It was uncomfortably quiet. Taehyung missed his doctor, he wanted to hug him so bad. He went to living room and took his phone.

„I miss you Jinnie baby.“ He typed and sent a text to his boyfriend. He sat on the couch and stared at his phone. He was waiting for the doc's answer. But it didn't come. He was sitting there for twenty minutes and no respond came. Taehyung whined. He put his phone on the coffee table and got up. He remembered he still had explosives, since he still didn't have a chance to use them, so he grabbed his chance. He didn't know how long it took Jin to respond, because he lost track of time. But when he heard his phone, he jumped up and ran to the living room. He put the semtex down on the coffee table and grabbed his phone.

I miss you too, Tae. I'm sorry I didn't respond immediately, I was busy.“

Taehyung's heart warmed when he read the text. He smiled for himself and typed an aswer.

„I was worried about you.“

He is not going to tell him about how he was experimenting with those explosives, he is not a crazy person. Plus, this is more romantic.

Aww, such a caring detective, aren't you. Don't worry, nothing happened to me, I'm okay.“

Respond came after a short while this time. Taehyung chuckled. Yes, caring.

„I miss you so much, Jinnie baby, I hope you will come back soon. *kisses*“

Taehyung loved writing these actions in asterisk (I don't know how to describe it ( ≧Д≦) ) it was fun and he knew that Jin liked it too. Seokjin came with it after all and Taehyung gladly joined.

I will be back in three days, Tae. I miss you too, but I need to be here, it is for my work *kisses back*“

Taehyung whined. He wanted his boyfriend back, right now and cuddle him to no end. He wanted to hug him, pet his hair and lift him in his arms, even if Jin hated it. Taehyung had suspicions that Jin secretly loved being carried and he didn't want to say it.

„I know. I just want you back home.“

It was interesting how Seokjin could make Taehyung feel guilty even when he's not around. He made sad eyes and looked at the ground. Just after that he realised that Jin is not around, so puppy eyes won't help him.

It's alright, honey. I want to be back too. You have no idea how much I would like you to touch me right now.“

Taehyung smirked. Jin was always his little baby, no matter what.

„Jinnie, you are being very naughty right now. Don't make me go there.“

He typed and completely forgot about the explosives he had in the study. He put his legs on the coffee table and made himself comfortable on the couch. These messages usually meant a lot of fun.

I would really like that. But I need to go. Bye bye Tae. *hugs and kisses*“

Taehyung frowned and growled. He hoped that he will have some fine, at least alone. He responded with bye baby and hugs and kisses and put his phone down. Looks like he is going to survive through the night without having any. A few months ago, he couldn't imagine himself having a boyfriend. Now, he couldn't imagine having no Jin. Normal person would go to sleep. Taehyung just shut himself in his study, hoping that he will finally solve the case.

 

     The three days felt like three years. But it was finally away and Seokjin was coming back. Taehyung was trembling how much he was looking forward to it. He finally heard the main door being open and he ran to the hall. Seokjin stepped in the apartment. Seokjin gave the detective a bright smile and hugged Taehyung.

„Hello, honey.“ He said and burried his face to Taehyung's neck. „Hello, Jinnie.“ Taehuyng trailed his hand along Seokjin's back and wrappedn his arm around Seokjin's waist.

„Oh god, how much I missed you.“ Seokjin rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and closed his eyes. Taehyung kissed Seokjin's cheek and ran his fingers through Seokjin's hair.Seokjin looked at his boyfriend and smiled. „I know that you probably want to do nothing but me.“ They both chuckled. „But I'm very tired. I just want to lie down and rest.“ Taehyung smiled and brushed Seokjin's hair away from his forehead. „Want coffee?“ He asked with a smile. „Please.“ Seokjin answered.

Taehyung placed a cup coffee on coffee table in front of Seokjin, who was half sitting half lying on couch. Taehyung was glad he used all the explosives he had and didn't forget that one that he left in living room. „Thank you Tae.“ Seokjin lifted himself and took the cup. Taehyung sat next to his boyfriend. „So how was it?“ He asked. „Tiring.“ Seokjin answered simply. „I wanted to got up and go home.“ He chuckled. „I was thinking about texting you during lectures.“ Taehyung smiled amusedly and hugged Seokjin tight. „Never leave again.“ He said. Seokjin shook his head. „No, never honey.“ He answered with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like this is a really good idea. So I wrote and it is super ty. How do I do that? I was thinking about making a special for this chapter, but I thought this will be better. It's not... But anyway enjoy reading, please leave a comment. I'm sorry for mistakes. Thank you to everyone who reads this <3