Valentine special

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin knew that the detective had more important bussiness, since Jungkook gave him that case. It was very hard one and Taehyung hadn't come out of his study for three days. What Seokjin understood, some unknown person was killing people by some pattern. The time between those murders was increasing, but more people was killed each time. Taehyung very frustrated because of it.

But Seokjin wanted to have Taehyung just for himself today. It was saint Valetine's day and Seokjin is not going to let the detective work this day. Who wants to work when it's Valentine's day and you have a person you can celebrate it with. It is not celebrated here in South Korea, but Seokjin wanted to spend one day with Taehyung and this was the best opportunity. Taehyung wouldn't stop working on such a hard case, but saying it's a holiday might work.

So now Seokjin was in the city, looking for some flower shop. „God, why is it so hard to find one stupid flower shop in such a big city.“ He growled in his mind, turning behind a corner. After another fifteen minutes of running in the streets, he finally found a flower shop. He didn't have to be worried about that Taehyung will be asking where he is, that man was so busy he won't even notice that Seokjin isn't there.

Seokjin was standing, waiting patiently for the saleswoman to finish a bouquet of red roses. She smiled at him, when handing Seokjin it. „For your girlfriend?“ She asked. „Yes,“ Seokjin answered with a smile and paid for the flowers. „She will love them.“ The woman said. „I hope so.“ Seokjin muttered, looking at the red roses.

Okay, he has got roses, now for some sweets. Box of chocolates will be ideal. He looked around. Candy shop, great! There might be some box of chocolates.

 

 

     Just five minutes later, he went out with a red heart shaped box of strawberry flavoured chocolates. He smiled. Taehyung will be so happy. Or at least Seokjin hoped so. He started going home slowly. His legs were hurting from all that running. He thought he might get a bus, but he decided to just walk. He remembered the detective that was waiting home for him and having no clue what Seokjin was planning. The doctor chuckled. If only the detective knew. He will be so surprised. Just thinking about Taehyung gasping and his suprised face made Seokjin incredibly happy. He bounced on his feet a little while walking and soon he came to the apartment. He had a little trouble opening the door, since both of his hands were full, but he managed to open it after a while and he got in the apartment. He kicked his shoes off, went to living room and put the red box and the flowers on a coffee table. He then grabbed candles that Taehyung brought one day and that he still (luckily) didn't use. He deployed them in his room, because the detective had some strange thing for his room.

He held the flowers behind his back and knocked softly on the door of Taehyung's study. He opened the door. „TaeTae,“ he chirped and peeked in. Taehyung was sitting at the table and studying some papers. „Not now, baby. I'm busy.“ The detective said, not bothering to look at his boyfriend. Seokjin smiled. His little detective is working so hard. „Come on, TaeTae. I have something more important for you.“ He purred: „Come on, look at me.“ Taehyung shighed and looked up. The doctor smiled sweetly and showed the other the roses. „Happy Valentine's day, honey.“ Taehyung took the bouquet, blinking confusedly. Seokjin was smiling wide and he tilted his head. „Jinnie, you are unbelivable.“ Taehyung finally smiled back. Seokjin chuckled. „Come give your unbelivable man a kiss.“ Seokjin opened his arms for Taehyung, who got up and pressed a passionate kiss to Seokjin's lips.

„Isn't Valentine's day celebrated?“ Taehyung asked. „That's why I came.“ Seokjin answered: „To celebrate.“ Taehyung wrapped his free hand around Seokjin's neck. „I am all yours, baby.“ He smiled.

It was very refreshing to relax after such stress. Taehyung was glad that he could just turn off and do nothing, but cuddle with his boyfriend and eat chocolates. „These are my favourite.“ he said, playing with one chocolate candy with his fingers: „How did you know?“ Seokjin slapped the other's hand. „Stop playing with food.“ He said. „I didn't know. I took this because it looks like a heart and it's strawberry flavoured.“

„You are great. I love chocolate with strawberry flavour.“

„Should I start buying it more often then?“

„That would be nice.“ Taehyung smiled and kissed his boyfriend. Seokjin his lips when he pulled away. „Mmh, tastes like chocolate.“ Seokjin purred. Taehyung blushed and nuzzled to his boyfriend. „It's so nice to relax.“ He said. „So just relax,“ Seokjin whispered and the other's cheek. „And don't think.“ He kissed the other's temple. „It's hard to think when you are this close.“ Taehyung pressed a kiss on Seokjin's cheek. „But I know you.“ He said: „There is something more you prepared, isn't it?“ Seokjin smirked. „Such a clever boy. But I think I told you something.“ „It's just a little training.“ Taehyung answered with a smile. „Stop training.“ Seokjin whispered and started kissing Taehyung lips. The detective let Seokjin dominate the kiss, because hell, dominant Seokjin was so hot. Seokjin pushed Taehyung down on the couch and the detective cupped the other's cheeks. Seokjin Taehyung's hips and held them firmly. He then moved his hand and Taehyung's chest under his shirt. He pressed himself closer to the detective, wrapped his other hand around the other's waist and pressed him to his own body. He returned to Taehyung's hips and them again, but immediately lifted Taehyung's shirt.

„For god's sake, Jin.“ Taehyung moaned. „You like it?“ Seokjin smirked and kissed the other's neck. „You have no idea how much.“ Taehyung breathed out. Seokjin bit Taehyung's neck gently, making the detective whimper. „My, you can be so submissive, TaeTae.“ He grunted.

„That's easy with you.“ Taehyung responded, arching his back. Seokjin the other's neck to his chin and kissed him on lips again. He stripped Taehyung's shirt and attacked the detective's chest. „Jin!“ Taehyung screamed: „Oh my god Jin!“ He put his hands on Seokjin's shoulders. „This is not everything you did, right?“ He said. „There is something more, isn't it?“ Seokjin smirked: „My, you are such a clever boy.“ He whispered and kissed the other's neck. „S – sorry.“ Taehyung stuttered. „No, continue. It's actaully so y.“ Seokjin on Taehyung's neck, making a red mark there. The detective cupped the other's head and made the doctor look up at him. „I think we should move to your room.“ He smiled.

 

 

     Taehyung had a thing for Seokjin's room. More precisely for his bed. It was so cute how Jin was sleeping wrapped in his soft pink blanket and with his head resting on the Sleeping Beauty pillow. Taehyung liked to snuggle to Jin under that blanket, put his own head on that pillow, put his arms around Jin's waist and press the doctor to his chest. Same as he did now. He turned to his side, facing the doctor and pressed a gentle kiss to the doctor's hair. Seokjin stirred and smiled. He opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. „Good morning.“ He chirped. Taehyung smiled and kissed Seokjin. „What a nice holiday, that Valentine's day.“ He said. „I think I'm going it to celebrate it every year.“ Jin smiled back at him. „I like that idea.“ He said and kissed Taehyung on his lips.

„Happy Valentine's day, honey.“ Seokjin whispered

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write a short chapter for Valentine's day, just because I thought it will be nice. My Valentine conversely wasn't so nice. I got sick and I had to go home from school. I hope you will like this short chapter. Leave a comment pretty please and thank you to everyone who reads this, I love you guys <3