Taehyung smirked

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin found out one thing. That watching a romantic film with his detective boyfriend was probably the biggest mistake in his life. Yes, the detective was wiping off Seokjin's tears without a single word and with just a warm smile. The detective just chuckled softly, when Seokjin burried his face in the other's shoulder and sobbed loudly. Yes, the detective took a good care of him. But Kim Taehyung likes to think. And so he came to Seokjin when the doctor was making dinner, hugged him from behind and pressed a kiss to the doctor's hair. That wasn't very weird, he did that quite often. But then the detective spoke. He alleged that they have never been on a date and that they needed to go on one. He said that the main characters went on so many dates within a few days, while they are together for months and they didn't have a single date. Seokjin just smiled at it at first and said that he didn't need to go on a date. But Taehyung was bloody serious. Which was making Seokjin kind of nervous. Taehyung wasn't talking about anything but a date.

So after hearing „we should go on a date, Jinnie baby“ about two thousand twenty eight times, Seokjin finally agreed on going. Taehyung was happy, oh so much happy about it, he was hugging Seokjin excitedly and babbling about how great it is going to be.

Taehyung wanted their first date to be perfect. He wanted it to be romantic and he wanted Jin to like it. He started planning everything and he almost had his perfect plan done. But then Seokjin suggested going to an aqua park. It destroyed Taehyng's plans colossally, but he agreed without hesitation. He wanted his Jinnie to be happy.

And since Taehyung had no swimming suit, they had to go buy one. That was an adventure. For some reason Taehyung refused to try the swimming suit on. It took Seokjin some time, but he conviced Taehuyng to try some and they were going home after ten minutes with bright green swimming suit for Taehyung. Seokjin didn't think that buying a swimsuit for Taehyung would be so hard. But they managed to do it without making a bigger theatre for the other customers.

 

     It was finally here. Seokjin and Taehyung were in a cab, a grey and orange backpack between them and they were going to an aqua park. Seokjin had to say he was looking forward to it, as he was sitting in the cab and holding his boyfriend's hand. He smiled at Taehyung, who gladly smiled back. But Seokjin knew that the detective was hiding something. So he checked the detective's pulse inconspicuously. And it was so fast, Taehyung must've been so nervous. Seokjin smiled for himself, he felt so sorry for his detective. He leaned over the backpack to his boyfriend and they shared a kiss. „Are you scared, honey?“ Seokjin asked quietly.

„Maybe a little.“ Taehyung answered. „Don't be.“ Seokjin said and they shared another kiss. „We'll have fun.“

 

     That was what he thought in the cab. But he forget that Taehyung hated people. The first problem came in the showers, where some ugly fat ert was eyeing Seokjin like he could ever have a chance with the doctor. Seokjin wasn't very comfortable with it, but he was able to ignore it. However Taehyung wasn't and he was furious. „I'm gonna kill him“ He whispered to Seokjin. „Just ignore him, Tae.“ Seokjin said and Taehyung's cheek with his finger.

„I can't. He is making me so angry.“ Taehyung growled and glanced at the man, who wasn't even trying to pretend he is not staring at Seokjin. „Just try not looking at him. We will take a very quick shower and we will go to the pool, okay?“ Seokjin grabbed the other's hand and Taehyung wrapped his free arm around Seokjin's shoulders and pulled him closer. His gaze found the ert and sent him death glares to show him that Seokjin is only and only his. The man glared back at him and Taehyung wanted to damn him very bad, but Seokjin tugged him under the warm water.

They took a fast shower as Seokjin promised and went to the pool. There came the second problem. Kids. Loud, screaming, crying kids. Seokjin didn't mind kids. When they were nice and quiet. But these spoiled loutish brats weren't something Seokjin liked. They got in the pool and had a little fun splashing water at each other and trying to get each other under the water. Until those kids came. And started doing stupid things and noise. They were splashing water at Taehyung and Seokjin, so the two men got quite irritated and moved a little farther from them. They swimmed to a corner where nobody was.

„God, they were so annoying.“ Taehyung said, looking at the kids and chuckled.

„Yes they were.“ Seokjin giggled. „Thinking back, this wasn't very best idea.“ He said then. „Why? We are having great fun.“ Taehyung took Seokjin's hands and pressed a kiss on the back of each one. He winked at Seokjin who chuckled shyly. They shared a sweet kiss and they pulled away, since they were in public. They played and swimmed around a little, before agreeing on going to toboggan.

Of course there was a big queue. That wasn't the problem, both of them, Taehyung and Seokjin were patient and didn't mind waiting a little. It was the kids again. Those annoying kids. They kept running around, screaming and being annoying in general. And not just the kids, but also their parents, who kept yelling at their kinds way too much, or ignoring their kids, so the kids were doing whatever they wanted. Taehuyng looked at Seokjin, arms crossed on his chest and took a deep breath. „We still can go away.“ Seokjin said quietly, so only Taehyung can hear. The detective shook his head. „No. I always wanted to go on a toboggan with my boyfriend.“ He said. Seokiin lifted his eyebrows amusedly. „Okay, I want it now for like two minutes, but please.“ Taehyung mumbled then.

Finally it was their turn to go on the toboggan. Taehuyng let Seokjin go first, since he's a gentleman. But just when Seokjin was about to get on the toboggan, some very cheeky boy around eight years ran and stood right in front of him. And that was when Seokjin got angry too. He grabbed that kid by his arm and turned him. „Now what do you think you are doing?“ Seokjin asked in stern voice and he crossed his arms on his chest. „What do you think you are doing?!“ He asked again, a little more loudly this time.

„I want to get on the toboggan.“ The boy answered simply. „Oh, do you?“ Seokjin asked with lifted eyebrows. „Well guess what. You won't believe, but we all want to get on the toboggan.“ He pointed at the long red and green tube. „And some people here are waiting here for a quite long time. But then somebody like you comes and anticipates the whole queue. Now how do you think all those people feel, huh?“ Seokjin tapped on the ground with his foot. The boy looked at the long line of people and shrugged his shoulders. „They all hate you.“ Seokjin said immediately. „So if you were so nice and go on the god damn end of the queue now!“ He screamed then.

The boy's mother noticed that and she was now stading beside Seokjin and grabbing the boy's wrist firmly. „Sungho, I think I have told you milion times to just wait!“ She nudged Sungho: „Apologize!“ Sungho mumbled a quiet sorry. Then she looked at Seokjin. „I'm so sorry. I told him to wait, but he just won't listen to me.“ She said, sounding very desperate. Seokjin smiled at her nicely. „It's alright.“

„Natural born mum.“ Taehyung joked, when they were back down in the pool. Seokjin gave him a shy smile. „He just made me really angry.“ He said. Taehyung came closer to the doc and put his hands on the doc's hips. „You are god damn y when you are angry.“ He grunted and was about to connect their lips in a heated kiss.

„Mum, what are those two men doing?“ They heard a high pitched voice. Some little girl was pointing at them and holding her mother's hand. Her mother started sweating. „They are...ehm they are...playing.“ She said nervously. Seokjin laughed quietly and took a step away from the detective. „That's right, princess. We are playing.“ Seokjin gave the girl a bright smile: „Wanna come play with us?“ The girl looked at her mother, who allowed the girl to go play, probably happy that she will get a little rest.

The three had grat fun in the pool, Taehyung pretending to be bad water monster, trying to kidnap a princess and Seokjin being a good knight who is going to save the princess. The girl was so sad when she had to go home, she wanted to stay a little longer and play more. „Say good bye to your friends.“ Her mum said, when the girl got out of the pool. The girl turned to face the two men and waved.

„Bye bye, princess.“ Seokjin waved back. „Bye, handsome uncle.“ She said: „And bye, funny monster.“ Taehyung rawred playfully and the girl chuckled. She waved again and left with her mum.

„Natural born monster.“ Seokjin teased then. Taehyung smirked. „Yes. And I'm going to kidnap another princess. You better watch out.“ Taehyung creeped closer and lifted Seokjin in the air. „Tae, put me down.“ Seokjin squeaked. „Okay then.“ Taehyung said and threw Seokjin into water. Seokjin quickly stood up and ran his hand through his wet hair to wipe it away from his eyes. Taehyung hugged the doctor around his waist. „So do you still think it was a bad idea?“ He asked. Seokjin shook his head. „No. But I'm getting a little hungry. Saving princesses can be very tiring.“ He threw his hand over his eyes dramatically.

 

     Seokjin ordered frech fries in the small redtaurant that was part of the aquapark. They ate them together and then they went to a whirlpool. It was surprisingly empty. They sat down close to each other and Taehyung rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder. Taehyung Seokjin's thigh, before linking their hands.

„This wasn't a bad idea at all.“ Seokjin spoke after a while of quiet relaxing. Taehyung nodded and then he straightened himself. „And it could be even better if we could finally have a proper kiss.“ He brushed his fingertips along Seokjin's jawline. Seokjin chuckled deeply and they slowly connected their lips. Taehyung easily found his way to Seokjin's mouth with his tongue. They shared a passionate kiss, before they started running out of oxygen and they had to pull away. „And now the date is perfect.“ Taehyung purred. Seokjin pulled Taehyung on his lap and they kissed again. „I'm affraid we will have to end our perfect date, it's time to go.“ Seokjin said quietly. Taehyung kissed Seokjin's neck. „I hope there wil be some continuation back home.“ He grunted.

„Sure there will.“ Seokjin grabbed a fistfull of Taehyung's hair. Then he pushed Taehyung away. „Home.“ He smiled.

 

     They said „home“... But Seokjin was a little tired from swimming and playing, that he fell asleep in the cab. And Taehyung didn't have the heart to wake him up for it. Too bad Seokjin woke up before they arrived. They came to the apartment and Seokjin hugged his detective. „Tae, I know I promised you something...“ He started, but Taehyung cut him off by placing a finger on his lips. „Just go to sleep, Jinnie baby.“ Taehyung said: „We can continue in the morning.“ He kissed Seokjin's cheek.

 

     „I loved this date.“ Seokjin mumbled sleepily, when he was lying in his bed. „So did I, Jinnie baby. I told you it will be great.“ Taehyung brushed Seokjin's hair away from his frehead and hooked it behind his ear. „Good night, Jinnie.“ He whispered and kissed Seokjin's fore head. „Good night, Tae.“ Seokjin mumbled, before falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for my unnie, who told me to write this. Name of the chapter was also her idea... :D I would like you guys to write to the comments some requests, because I'm completely out of ideas. Also thank you for reading and excuse my mistakes ^^