Blue box and funny thing

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

Seokjin was making his way through the town. He wasn't in the very best mood, but he couldn't do anything about it. His job was dull. Yes, he was a doctor, but it was boring. Every day was the same. Every day was full of old people, that came for usual checkup or children, that their mothers brought, because their precious little baby sneezed once.

Seokjin hated it. He wanted something more. He wanted an adventure. He wanted to travel, travel somewhere far, very far. He wanted to get away from this. He didn't know that his dream will come true very very soon.

 

A young male was running around a control panel, pushing colourfull buttons and pulling levers. „Okay, this will definitelly work.“ He said out lout. A familiar shaking came. The person looked up at the glowing pillar. „Great. Great. Easy. Eeeeasy...“ The person smiled, when it seemed that everything is fine. Suddenly there was a huge crash, that caused the person to fall down on the contol panel, followed by even huger crash, making the person fall on the floor.

„This didn't go well.“ He said and stood up.

„Fine, where did I land now?“ He asked and looked at a screen, that was above the control panel. „South Korea. Looks like... Seoul?“ He blinked. „Well...I've never been to South Korea... and at least I will fit here.“ He said, grabbing a mirror and looking at himself. After he regenerated again, he ended as an Asian. He didn't really mind, but he always wanted to be ginger. And being ginger is quite impossible, when you are an Asian...

 

More or less in the centre of Seoul, suddenly a blue box appeared from nowhere. But nobody seemed to care. Everyone was minding their own business. Except one man.

Seokjin was standing in front of the blue box with wide eyes and parted lips. He couldn't believe it. A blue box with something foreign written on it – Seokjin could say it was in english – just appeared, materialized right in front of him. And nobody noticed! But the presence of this weird box was somehow very soothing. Like Seokjin was a little kid, alone at home and his mum just returned from work and he was in her arms again.

Suddenly the door cracked open. Seokjin tilted his head a little, as if it would help him to see what's inside. The door opened a little bit more and an orange glow came out. And finally a person appeared. It was a man, young handsome man with brown hair. He was standing in the door like it was an everyday business to be in blue out-of-nowhere-marerializing boxes.

„Excuse me.“ The man said. His voice was surprisingly deep. „Excuse me, could you tell me, what year it is?“ He asked. Seokjin lifted his eyebrows. „Yes...Yes of course...It's 2017.“ He answered then. The person looked behind Seokjin at the city. „I thought so. Well, my original estimate was 2015, but what are two years... Two years here, two years there...“

He stepped out and the door closed. He was facing the city and talking to himself. Seokjin came to the box and tried to open the door.

„Don't try it, the TARDIS won't let you in.“ The man said loudly, so Seokjin can hear him. Seokjin looked at him. „The what?“

„The TARDIS. Time and relative dimension in space.“ The man said like it was nothing. Seokjin closed his eyes and touched his forehead, checking whether has got a fever. „I think I should take a day off.“ He leaned against the TARDIS for support.

„Rather two days. Maybe three.“ The man answered, waving in air with a funny little thing.

„And what is this thing?“ Seokjin asked, pointing at the buzzing glowing thing.

„Sonic screwdriver.“
„It doesn't look like a screwdriver.“
„Because it's sonic. I wouldn't do much with an ordinary screwdriver, would I?“

Seokjin rather went quiet, because he had a feeling that they wouldn't get far talking about whathever that thing was. He turned to that TARDIS again, but he couldn't open the door. He looked at the man, but he was luckily too distracted with waving with his funny thing in the air.

„That's strange...“ The man said. He looked at that funny thing, shook it and waved with it again. Seokjin lifted his eyebrow. The man grabbed the thing with both hands and he seemed like he was setting it up. He then hit it with his hand a few times. „Why isn't it working.“ He muttered and shook it again. He glared at it, growled, cursed and then his face shined. „Got it.“ He said and waved with it in the air.

„Interesting.“ He said, when he looked at his device. He grabbed Seokjin by his collar and poited at him with the device. It buzzed and the man looked at it. „It's not you.“ He let go of Seokjin and took a few steps away from him.

„What – what does 'it's not you' mean? What is happening?“ Seokjin wanted to say, he was confused. But he couldn't, because it wasn't true. He had not a single idea what was going on. A funny man, waving around with a funny thing, coming from a weird box. It was all weird and Seokjin was far beyond confused.

„Well...I thought that TARDIS brought me here by a mistake.“ The man said, looking at the funny thing, then around down and at the thing again: „But it looks like there are aliens somewhere here.“

Seokjin's eyes widened. „What? A – aliens?“ He asked.
„Yes, aliens.“ The man answered, like it was everyday business.

„Shouldn't we call the police or something? I mean... if it's aliens...“ Seokjin started talking, but he was cut of. „No, no, no, not the police, they would make nothing but a mess. I can handle it by myself.“ The man said. Seokjin lifted his eyebrows. Does this weird man really think he can hadle aliens by himself?

„And who are you even?“ Seokjin asked, realising he doesn't know the man's name.

„I'm Doctor.“
„Doctor who?“
„No, just Doctor.“

Seokjin took a breath. He had to calm down, this man was slowly driving him crazy. „Do you have a name?“ He asked then, emphasizing every word.

„I just told you, it's Doctor.“ The man answered. Seokjin massaged his forehead. „So I am supposed to call you Doctor?“ He said and looked at the Doctor. The Doctor nodded almost innocently. Seokjin took a breath.

„Okay then, how do we find the aliens?“ He decided to just go with whatever this Doctor comes with. It will certainly be bigger adventure than his dull work.

The Doctor smiled mischievously at Seokjin.

 

They spent quite a lot of time running in the streets of Seoul. Seokjin could feel people staring at them and he didn't care. He was actually having fun. This was actually great. It was such a nice change.

Seokjin was wondering, how will those aliens look. Will they be green with big eyes and have little antennas? Or will they look like ooze with lots of tentacles? His respond came soon, because they found them.

The respond is, they look like bunnies. Small, black bunnies with grey spots on them and their fur looked soft.

„Oh. So these fellas came,“ the Doctor said and crouched to them. „They are adorable.“ Seokjin cooed and leaned down to pet them. The Doctor stopped him. „No, don't touch them. Especially not the youngest one.“ The Doctor pointed at one bunny and the others immediately stood in front of him. They seemed very protective of their friends. Seokjin straightened himself and apologized. He wasn't sure if they can understand him, but he still apologized. The Doctor made some sounds that was probably their language and one of them answered. „He said it's alright.“ Taehyung told Seokjin. „You can undestand him?“ Seokjin asked, but somehow he wasn't really surprised.

„Of course, their language is easy.“ Taehyung answered. Seokjin nodded like it was nothing that somebody knew alien's language.

„And how easy is korean?“ Seokjin asked. „Even easier.“ The Doctor answered without even looking at Seokjin, who nodded again.

„You are not from Earth, are you?“ Seokjin asked then. And the Doctor finally looked at him. „And you aren't an ordinary pudding brain, are you?“ He said: „How did you find out? Usually it takes people more time.“ Seokjin shrugged his shoulders. „Well, you appeared from nowhere with your funny little thing-“
„Sonic screwdriver.“

„...sonic screwdriver and you can speak alien. It's obvious.“

The Doctor smiled. „You are really clever. I like you.“ He said and Seokjin smiled back. The Doctor turned to the alien bunnies again.

„So why are they here?“ Seokjin asked after a while of the Doctor and the bunnies talking. „They said their ship crashed.“ The Doctor answered.

„Can't we fix it?“

„Apparently, a special material is required, a material that is only on their planet.“

They went quiet for a while, they were thinking.

„How about we use your TARDIS to transport them to their planet?“ Seokjin suggested then.

„That's clever!“ The Doctor exclaimed. „No, that's impossible.“ He mumbled. „Oh no wait, it isn't!“ He said then. „Yes, it is. That's an utter stupidity. No wait, it's not.“ The Doctor started pacing around, the alien bunnies were watching him.

„It's possible! It is!“ He clapped. „Okay, everyone, let's go to TARDIS!“ He ordered and started walking, the alien bunnies following him like a ducklings following their mama duck.

But Seokjin stayed where he was. For some reason, he felt like he wasn't required anymore, that he wasn't needed.

The Doctor noticed that Seokjin wasn't following them and turned to him. „Aren't you coming?“ He asked.

„Do you want me to come?“ Seokjin answered with a question.

„You are clever. Of course I want. The question is if you want.“ The Doctor told him. Seokjin thought once more. His work was dull and so was his life. Going with the Doctor might be an adventure. Seokjin stepped behind the alien bunnies with a smile. „Yes. I want.“ He said. The Doctor smiled at him back.

 

The bunnies were already in the TARDIS. Seokjin was standing in front of it, teh Doctor was leaning against it. „So are you ready?“ The Doctor asked. Seokjin took a breath and nodded. The Doctor straightened himself. „Be prepared for a shock then.“ He said and jumped in.

Seokjin looked at the blue box. „Here I come,“ he told to himself and stepped in.

When he stepped in the box, he was immediately shined by a orange light and he gasped, amazed.

 

Seokjin opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He blinked a few times. He smiled and chuckled. „What the hell was that?“ He asked himself and then checked the time. A few minutes past four in the morning. He got up, deciding to make himself warm milf with honey.

Taehyung was sitting at the table in the kitchen, studying some papers. He looked up when he heard steps.

„How come you are awake?“ He asked, looking down at the papers again.

„I just came to grab some warm milk with honey.“ Seokjin answered with a smile and opened the fridge. „I had a really weird dream.“ He said, when he put the box of milk on the counter. Taehyung hummed to let Seokjin know he was listening.

„I was a doctor and you were sort of an alien with a blue box that was your ship and you had a sonic screwdriver. We were saving a cute aliens that looked like bunnies.“ Seokjin giggled when he remembered it. Taehyung looked at him with raised eyebrow. „You should stop watching those weird serials. It's driving you crazy.“ He told Seokjin, who laughed.


I took a little break (a little longer than I wanted) because of reasons, but I'm back now. Yaaay, bet you all missed me. No, those bunny aliens are certainly not Matoki, I have no idea what are you talking about xD