Chapter 18

The Possession

Taehyung was in love. Or at least he felt like he was as Jimin grabbed his hand and led him back to the kitchen. They helped Hoseok carry Yoongi to living room where they set him on the couch.

“Where did Jungkook go?” Jimin asked.

“I think up the stairs.” Hoseok replied.

“Isn't Jin upstairs?”

Taehyung nodded, remembering suddenly the gravity of the situation. The demon was growing stronger and more violent, they had to stop it soon.

“We have to go up there. Jungkook is getting stronger. Jin won't be able to handle him. He'll get killed!” Jimin’s voice was high with desperation.

“Okay, hyung you can stay here with Yoongi hyung.” Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded. Taehyung figured he wouldn’t want to leave his side anyway.

Jimin took Taehyung's hand again and they rushed up the stairs together.

Only for Jimin to be dragged down.

“Taehyung!” Jimin screamed, his eyes wild with fear.

Taehyung grabbed onto him with all his might. Improvising, he pulled out the holy water he had got from Jin.

It had to do something right?

He sprinkled it on Jimin's legs and the boy stopped floating, landing on the stairs face down.

“Ow.” Jimin stood up with a grimace.

“Sorry!”

Jimin shook his head. “No, thanks for that, let's go.”

They made it up the stairs and rushed to their room.

It was empty.

They tried Jin's room, finding it empty as well.

They hurried to Namjoon’s and Hoseok's room. There struggling on the floor, was Jin and Jungkook.

Jungkook was straddling Jin, his arms clenching around Jin's throat.

The oldest boy fought back, but none of his blows to Jungkook's face seemed the faze the demon.

Taehyung and Jimin jumped at the demon, catching it by surprise. He was knocked to the ground, quickly getting up and crawling up the wall with a hiss.

Jin sputtered and got off the ground. He rubbed his hands around his throat.

“You okay hyung?” Jimin asked.

Jin nodded. “Where's my holy water?”

Taehyung handed it over and Jin stood to his full height.

He watched in amazement as Jin walked up to the wall where Jungkook was at and sprinkled holy water on him.

The boy screamed and fell to the ground, covering his eyes as Jin sprinkled more, not stopping until Namjoon burst into the door.

“Hyung!”

Jin turned and Jungkook took the opportunity to leap at him with a screech.

They wrestled on the ground, Jungkook clawing with all his might. Taehyung ran toward him only to go flying to the other side of the room.

“Taehyung!”

His head connected to the wall and he felt his world go black as he heard Jimin cry.

Jimin...