Chapter 15

The Possession

Yoongi sat in the bathtub leaning against the shower wall as the headache in the back of his head persisted.

Taehyung was rambling about all the scary movies he had seen lately while Jimin leaned against Hoseok, looking exhausted.

They were all exhausted. Just when they had thought it was over, the demon in Jungkook still remained.

And now apparently Jin needed a book to read while they rotted in the bathroom.

He glanced at Hoseok, the man was looking at something in the distance, his mouth a permanent triangle ever since the others had come home.

He reached out a hand, wanting to comfort him.

“You okay?” Hoseok caught his gesture and raised his eyebrows.

“Get rid of that triangle, Hobi.”

Hoseok frowned. “What triangle?”

“That one.” Yoongi pointed to his mouth.

Taehyung laughed.

“What?” Hoseok demanded.

“He's talking about your mouth.” Taehyung explained. “It always goes to a cute triangle when you're unhappy, one of my favorite things about you hyung.”

“What do you mean one of your favorite things?” Yoongi and Jimin asked at the same time, their eyes narrowed.

Taehyung smile vanished and he put his hands up. “Wait a minute don't--”

“Did you like me Taehyung?” Hoseok asked.

Taehyung went red in the face causing Yoongi to glare at him.

Who was this shrimp? And since when did he like Hoseok?

He glanced at Hoseok who also seemed flustered. He felt jealousy begin to boil in his blood.

“Since when?”

“Last year.” Taehyung replied.

“I never knew...I'm sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing?” Yoongi growled. “You feeling sorry you didn't go out with him?!”

“No!” Hoseok exclaimed. He then turned to Taehyung. “I mean...I mean I'm flattered you felt that way, but...well I'm not saying I feel repulsed at the confession I just...well now I'm with Yoon--”

Taehyung shook his head. “I get it hyung. Things are different now.”

“Wait so, you liked Hoseok and Jimin liked me?” Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

“Hyung!” Jimin gasped. He stared at Hoseok as if he had kicked a puppy.

“I didn't tell him!” Hoseok cried. “I mean in the moment, something slipped out but--”

“You told me that if I liked Jimin the way I liked you.” Yoongi clarified. “That basically made it obvious.”

“Hyung I can't believe you!” Jimin stood up. “Your crush is a blabbermouth. Is that another one of your favorite things about him?” He Taehyung.

“Jimin, I didn't mean it in that way...” Taehyung reached to touch Jimin, but the boy turned his back.

He pulled out his phone and began texting madly.

“What are you doing?” Taehyung asked.

“Updating my relationship status to it's complicated.”

“Boy is it ever.” Yoongi muttered.

Hoseok gave him a look.

“Jiminnie, come on. Don't be mad.” Taehyung pleaded. “Don't forget you're supposed to be courting me now.”

Jimin gave him an annoyed look over his shoulder, then went back to texting.

“Are you jealous over Taehyung?” Hoseok asked Yoongi quietly.

Yoongi pouted slightly. “No.”

“Alright.” Hoseok leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes.

“I just think it's funny that--”

Hoseok sighed.

Jin then entered the door, with a confident smile. “Alright everyone. While Namjoon goes to grab the book. We need to keep the demon occupied.”

“Great another roasting.” Jimin rolled his eyes. “As if my self-esteem can take another blow.”

“What the demon says is not true.” Jin replied. “It's just trying to manipulate you. Don't listen to it, okay?”

“Yes.” Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok chorused, while Yoongi gave a nod.

He heaved himself upward, feeling Hoseok take his weight.

“Yoongi maybe you should wait here.” Jin suggested.

“No way.”

“I agree, he looks terrible.” Jimin spoke up.

Yoongi frowned. So much for defending his old flame.

“I'm going, alright? I feel better.”

“There's bits of glass in your head.” Jimin told him.

“There's bits of mindya in yours.”

Jimin touched the back of his head then raised his eyebrows in confusion. “Wait, what's mindya ?”

“Mind ya own business . 

Hoseok and Taehyung laughed and Jimin crossed his arms.

“Guys come on.” Jin interrupted. “Let's just all go, even the Yoongi with the concussion.”

Yoongi and the others made their way out the door and to the bedroom.

Once entering they found Jungkook was nowhere in sight. Jin looked under the bed then in the closet.

He looked back to the others and shook his head.

Yoongi sighed. Now they had a runaway possessed boy running around the house?

He felt his head throb harder.

Great, just great.