Chapter 16

The Possession

Jin made them split into teams of two to search the house. Of course, Jimin got stuck with Yoongi.

Jimin practically had to carry him, and he found himself wondering why Yoongi was so insistent all the time.

And pessimistic.

And whiny.

He complained all the way down the stairs that Jimin wasn't holding him properly like Hoseok would or that Jimin's elbows weren't as moisturized as Hoseok's. Suddenly all that had been cute and handsome and wonderful about his crush, disintegrated.

And boy was he relieved. 

Jimin had never seen someone so Hoseok crazy before.

It was annoying.

“Okay.” Jimin huffed as they reached the stairs. “Let's look in the kitchen.”

“Alright.” Yoongi nodded. He then motioned to his legs, indicating for the boy to pick him up.

“Weren't you hit in the head hyung?”

“A blow to the head can affect your motor skills, Jiminnie.” Yoongi replied.

Jimin fought not to roll his eyes, as they entered the room.

The kitchen was pitch black. Jimin saw the window was shut and covered by a thick curtain that didn't even let the smallest ray of sun shine through.

Jimin set Yoongi aside and walked over to open it. He could have swore this window had been opened.

He heard a low growling.

“Jungkook?” He called quietly.

He looked around his eyes adjusting to the dark.

“Jungkook?” He called again.

The low growing continued. Jimin yanked open the sink cabinet.

Empty.

He then reached for the curtains. He pulled them open, then turned around.

Jimin screamed and ran to Yoongi shoving him away, as Jungkook who had been crawling on the ceiling, leaped.

He hit the hard tiled floor with a grunt as Jungkook landed on top of him. The boy began clawing at Jimin, Jimin raising his hands up to protect his face.

“What the ?!” Yoongi screamed. He tried to drag Jungkook off. but the boy gave Yoongi a push. The boy went flying to the counter, his head bouncing off the wood.

“No!” Jimin screamed as he saw Yoongi's body go limp.

He pushed at Jungkook's chest as the boy clawed and roared, but it was no use.

His face stung and blood began to drip into his eyes.

I'm going to die , Jimin realized. He is going to kill me.

He let out a whimper and closed his eyes as he felt teeth bite into his neck.

The teeth stabbed him like needles, fear and pain coursed through his body, but as he raised his hands to fight he felt his body resign on him.

Was it over?

“Jimin!” He heard Taehyung scream.

Jimin opened his eyes and felt the hold on his neck loosen. He saw Jungkook thrown to the side by Taehyung.

Jimin caught a glimpse of  the boy as he scurried off into the darkness of the house. He then turned back and watched in amazement as Taehyung picked him up and carried him to the dining room.

“Jimin?”

He couldn't help the tears that came at the sound of Taehyung's deep voice so worried, so pained.

“Are you okay?”

Taehyung set him down in a chair and smiled. “Why would you ask about me?”

Jimin shrugged, wiping away tears and blood from his face. The relief of being free from Jungkook making him lean into the chair with a sigh.

“Look at you Jimin...My poor mochi.”

Jimin smiled at the nickname. “What?”  

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jimin into a hug. Jimin held on, gratefully then felt a hand on his neck.

He jumped.

“Sorry, I'm just looking. Can I?”

Jimin modded as leaned his head to the side, exposing his wound.

“Oh my god. He could have killed you.”

“Not him, it. It's the demon Tae.”

Taehyung frowned and nodded. He then leaned down and pressed a small kiss on his neck.

“Tae…”

“Sorry, I just...kisses always make me feel better so I thought--”

Jimin stood up and yanked the boy's collar, kissing him.

Despite what was going on around them Jimin pulled the boy in closer, eyes widening when he felt something prod his thigh.

Taehyung pulled away with a goofy smile on his face.

“Sorry.” Jimin smiled back, not sorry at all.