Something

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because I love you so much, and I promise not to leave you, unless if fate and destiny separate us both, but I do and mean it, that I will try over and over again to get you back, Jae." Yunho said softly as he looked down at Jae who was on his lap, caressing his hair on the forehead.

They both were sitting on the couch together, having thr mini TV playing a musical show just some steps in front of them, though, they just ignored it, continuing the romance unleashed between them.

Jaejoong smiled, "No matter how many people hate me nor you, our love together will defend us like a shield. You really do promise right, baby?" he asked while caressing Yunho's cheek softly.

Yunho nodded with a smile, "I do, Jae. I do." he replied and chuckled a bit.

"Thank you, Yunho."

"My pleasure but, Jae, could I ask you a question myself?"

"Sure baby."

"If one day, with the cruel fate, I leave you, and the world itself, would you be able to forgive, forget me and continue to live your life?"

"Yunho, are you alright baby? Don't say such stuff. If you are to leave me in this world, I would often think about you, that you will always love me no matter what and that you will stay beside me no matter when. Without that faith, I would have fallen apart."

"I am glad to hear that, Jae. Thank you so much."

And with that, suddenly, Yunho who was smiling strangely was fading from the vision, as if he was going to disappear. Jaejoong who was surprised with widened eyes quickly sat up and looked at his c2:

lover.

"Yunho! Baby! What happens?" he asked while touching Yunho's cheek and to his surprise, he could not even touch the cheek as Yunho was no more a human but like of that a hologram.

"Jae..." Yunho whispered and smiled as he soon disappeared from the view. "I love you."

"No, Yunho, no, no, no. Don't leave me, Yunho!!!"

 

And Jaejoong managed to wake up from his nightmare with sweats all over his face, his chest rised up and down as he kept on breathing heavily. And it took him some seconds for him to realize that he was in a room, not his, not that unfamiliar either. He was in the hospital room and was sitting on the bed. Jaejoong looked at his left arm and saw an IV drip attached on it and then, Jaejoong recalled that he was stabbed. And being saved by,

"You already wake up." Yunho said with a happy smile as he entered the ward room with a glass of mineral water in his hand.

"Yunho.." Jaejoong muttered as he looked at Yunho who was approaching his bed and sat next to it on a chair.

"Here, drink it. Just water." Yunho said as he gave Jaejoong the glass of water.

Jaejoong nodded and carefully took the glass, letting the icy sensation overwhelmed his palm as it met with the glass and made himself drank the water in one shot.

Yunho chuckled softly as he watched Jaejoong, "What a speed to say. This is not a wine to be drank like that." he laughed softly.

Jaejoong chuckled a bit, though, deep in his mind he was thinking about the nightmare he had just faced. What does it c3:

mean? What would happen to Yunho? Jaejoong just suddenly had the feeling that another nightmare would happen, and he was sure that he would have another downfall of his life, maybe, forever. However, this was not the suitable time to think like that.

 

"So, are you feeling alright?" Yunho asked as he placed the glass of water back on the table beside him.

Jaejoong nodded, "Yea, I am." he replied and smiled.

Yunho nodded and sighed a bit, "I could never believe that a criminal would exist in such small town. Nowadays are very unpredictable." he said and seemed to have a deep thought.

Jaejoong remained quiet then looked at Yunho, "Thanks for saving me.. If not because of you, that day might be the last day." he muttered and smiled.

Yunho chuckled softly, "It's nothing, Jae. And it is a must for me to save you, isn't it?" he said and smiled.

Jaejoong just smiled, and the silence remained, although not invited. Both of them knew the silence was out of control, and they both knew that, they still loved each other. No matter how hard they tried to make themselves looked like 'just friends' however, the loved inside their chests still pumped out as they saw each other. They both knew, but they were trying to deny. Trying.

 

"Um." Yunho said to crack the silence all over. "So, Jae. What would you like to do after this? Get out from here or stay?"

"I guess.. Get out?" Jaejoong asked, looking at Yunho, waiting for him to at least give a suggestion.

"If you say so, maybe you have c4:

anywhere in mind?" he asked with a smile.

Jaejoong hummed, "I have one place." he responsed.

"Where is it?"

"The snow park."

---

 

With a thick black coat covered his body, making him felt the comfort of the warm it gave, Jaejoong walked silently beside Yunho with eyes stared down at the path he was stepping on, watching his own footsteps formed as his shoe burried on the white snow as he walked. Yunho at the side was smilling all over, with a coat around him, scarf around his neck, gloves to prevent his hands from freezing and suitable boots he was on, he seemed to be prepared for the weather than Jaejoong did. The happiness he had, burried deep inside his heart was very majestic, that he saved Jaejoong, that he could own Jaejoong once more, or that was his plan. For Yunho, this was like a date with Kim Jaejoong, and he loved this moment. He wondered whether Jaejoong liked it too though.

"Hmm.. What should we do now, Jae? Any idea?" Yunho asked with a smile as he looked at Jaejoong who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Um." Jaejoong said as he lifted his head and stared at Yunho. "I was thinking to build a snowman. Would you like the idea of mine?"

And Yunho grinned.

 

The two men soon started to build a snowman in the park, ignoring the other people who visited the place too, enjoying the night together as if they owned the place. Yunho would create a huge snowball to be the snowman's body while Jaejoong would find a material to be the hands and nose, mostly wooden sticks c5:

that he found nearby the covered with snow bushes. Together, as if they were bonded together, and fated to meet once again, happiness that they shared, none of them even noticed it, but the level of love toward each other in their hearts was leveling up into another stage.

"Finish!" Yunho exclaimed happily as he and Jaejoong managed to finish their own-made snowman and they felt a huge sense of accomplishment, although it didn't have a nose as they could not find a material to be substituted to be the nose, not even a carrot.

"It's beautiful." Jaejoong said and giggled a bit.

"Yep, we both are creative." Yunho said and nodded in agreement.

Jaejoong giggled again when suddenly,

"A-CHOO!" Jaejoong sneezed all of sudden, making Yunho to jump a bit with a jump you would have when you flip pages of a book and a spider suddenly pops out, startled.

"Sorry.." Jaejoong muttered and sneezed once more.

Yunho smiled and took off the scarf around his neck as he approached Jaejoong and slowly he wrapped the scraf around Jaejoong's neck carefully with a sincere smile.

Jaejoong just remained quiet as he looked at Yunho who was helping him non-stop. Jaejoong wondered why Yunho was so kind to him, he knew that Yunho meant for something else, and he guessed maybe Yunho wanted his love back but, still, Jaejoong needed an explanation of the 20 years ago tragedy, of why Yunho left him without a proper farewell. If there was a reason behind it, then Jaejoong wanted to know it, only if c6:

knew why Yunho kept it as a secret...

 

"There you go. You look cute.", Yunho said and chuckled as he was done wrapping the scarf around Jaejoong's neck.

"T-Thank you.." Jaejoong muttered as he lowered his head, blushing. His cheeks were burning very hard.

Yunho chuckled and looked up at the sky then he suddenly thought of an incredible idea.

"Jae." Yunho said as he looked back at Jaejoong, somewhat excited. "Do you know what I think?"

Jaejoong blinked and shook his head twice, "Of course not. What is it, Yun?" he asked, tilting head with confusion and inquisitiveness.

Yunho just chuckled and smiled before he opened his mouth to speak, "Well, as you know, we can have a picnic everywhere we go, isn't Jae?" he asked with a smile.

Jaejoong who still not knowing what Yunho was talking about only managed to remain quiet at sometime, trying to learn what was Yunho talking about, for him didn't want Yunho to know that he was slow at this department. But well, seeing that Jaejoong didn't give a respond, Yunho continued.

"Let us just sit on top of the snowy hill, watcing the stars with some cola that we can buy at the nearest store, making this night as lovely as it could be." Yunho said out his suggestion, smiling.

Jaejoong only smiled and nodded, showing his agreement, despite his mind that was struggling to get what Yunho meant. Yunho then had this smile of satisfaction on his lips as he stood up and started to stretch up his body as if he was going to do an exercise in this c7:

silent night. Jaejoong smiled and stood up after Yunho, and with that, they both started to walk up the hill, separating themselves from the other families who were spending their time in the park too.

 

There was a snowy path, a concrete one though, but covered with snow, and it was all the way up to the hill from the bottom. More like stairs, but a straight path. Poles of lamp were placed on both sides of the path, helping to brighten the way for the people who walked on it, yet, making the area became more attarctive than it was. Large trees were companying all the way of the path, arching far on top of the path, like a roof they were, branches reaching out for the others, but between the leaves were small holes, and the shone of the moonlight passed through it, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter