Special Epilogue

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N:] Hello everyone, this is the special epilogue that I have been writing for you guys. The reason why I am writing this one special chapter is to celebrate that this story has already reached its 300 subscribers, which is my goal for this story :) Without you guys, I don't know who am I now in AFF and probably you guys won't find me in AFF either :) Thank you everyone, I hope you guys will support till the very end :) I also would like to make this story to have a happy ending because a sad one would just hurt us, right? And also, this chapter is a lil bit long so I recommend you guys to listen to a very happy song such as Say Yes-by Loco, Punch which is the OST of Moon Lovers or also I Love You by Akdong Musician :) Or any songs that you think will lead you to a greater and fluffy imagination of our YunJae here :) So I hope, my recommendation is helping ! :) I love you all, happy YunJAE #2017

 

●●●●●●

He quickly opened his eyes widely and gasped as he sat up on his bed. There was no sweat rolling and he felt cold. However, tears could be felt wetting his cheeks. Jaejoong then was dumb-founded when he felt his cheeks with both of his palms. He tilted his head. "Why am I crying?" he asked to himself.

Jaejoong remained silent like a mannequin as he continued staring on his legs while his mind was in the pursuit of answers. He wondered why did he cry. Was there a memory that he had forgotten? No more convincing answer to his question but a dream.

"Am I just dreaming?" Jaejoong asked once again. "Wait..."

Just then, he remembered what he had been through. Losing Yunho and lived his life through thousand of tears and sweat. He admitted that his heart ached once again. But, something hit him back to reality.

"Am I just dreaming? Was everything, Yunho's death, me meeting Yunho for the one last time, and more,... was everything just a dream? The reason why I am crying now is just because... everything is a dream?!"

 

Jaejoong quickly jumped out from his bed, yet falling on the floor but nothing managed to stop him as he darted to his desk and checked his phone. No messages of patients' list, no date of upcoming meetings and when he rushed to his wardrobe, be could see no of his psychologist uniform. Jaejoong almost laughed. He was in the state of confusion. Was everything just a dream or is this one is actually the dream? Jaejoong didn't want to be under the sea of sadness and he saw no reason he should do it either. Jaejoong gasped and placed his hand on his mouth. What is actually happening?! Jaejoong ran out to his living room and noticed that nothing inside and outside of his room had changed. His house was not yet upgraded. Everything went back to, normal? Almost fainted by this sudden unpredictable incident, Jaejoong chose to calm himself by taking a morning shower.

 

●●●●●●

Jaejoong knew what he should do for the first step. In order to confirm that everything that had happened, that sadness was actually nothing but just the worst nightmare he ever had, Jaejoong chose to visit Yunho's bookstore. Was it just a dream or a miracle happened, rewinding the time once again, Jaejoong really needed to know it. Walking on the quiet road, Jaejoong increased his pace and jogged to the bookstore he wished to go.

"Oh, please. Please just say that everything was just a dream and today is the day when I will start to have a good, happy life. And please please please, I hope Yunho is there, not dying, and not dead either. I want just the real Yunho. I hope this is not a lucid dream... it is not, right? This is the reality, right?" Jaejoong breathed so heavily and deeply once he saw Yunho's bookstore was in his vision. Yes, the bookstore was not yet upgraded, just like its normal self.

iJaejoong stopped his jog in front of the entrance and looked on the window. A 'CLOSE' label was hung. And this hurt Jaejoong way too much, once again. Jaejoong fell on his knees and looked up at the sky. No, don't cry, Jae. I know that you are strong and you can do it. Don't cry yet. Just one more step into the bookstore then whatever waits you inside, that's when you should confirm everything down. Either is was a dream, or this is just a lucid dream, or an imagination of yours, or the reality, you can confirm everything later. First of all, let's enter the bookstore, Jae.  As if the little voice inside his mind was another person whispering to him, giving advice, Jaejoong nodded to himself as he slowly stood up and faced the bookstore as if it was his rival. Jaejoong sighed a long and deep one before finally taking a step toward the door and pushed it forward before entering the bookstore.

 

Although it was quiet, the fans were not spinning and the bookshelves could be seen having dust as their covers, something did manage to make Jaejoong gasped. He didn't feel like sadness would come to him, but something different, a strange emotion attacked him. What he was seeing now, was really beyond the expectation boundary. Jaejoong saw many books being arranged on top of each other, resembling the letters L, O, V, E in the middle of the area inside the bookstore. All dusty bookshelves were arranged to the side, nearest to the wall and the carpet was clean. White and red balloons could be seen being glued on the carpet, but were free to move here and there. A very majestic scent greeted Jaejoong first and everything was so simple but beautiful. However, what was this for? Books being arranged on top of each other on the carpet just to resemble huge letters, L, O, V, and E? 'Beautiful' was not the word but 'Special' is. Being overwhelmed with high curiosity, Jaejoong walked to the group of arranged books.

 

"What is this..?" Jaejoong asked out loud, since he assumed nobody was there with him inside the bookstore. "What is this for?"

"This is for you." a voice replied and managed to cause Jaejoong to step backward so quickly.

Jaejoong watched with widened eyes as a man came out from the one of the letters made from books; letter L and turned to face him with a sincere smile. Jaejoong saw Yunho. For real. Yunho smiled and seemed to be a little bit shy as he rubbed his nape and he had a small wolf doll in his free hand. A grey cute little wolf doll. Jaejoong's eyes started to tremble. He supposed to be having but he was too deep inside his state of confusion.

"Y-Yunho?" he asked once he managed to look at Yunho once again.

Yunho grinned as he handed the wolf doll to Jaejoong.

"Um, I don't know if you like it but, I hope you do. You can have it." he said while he looked away, and red colour could be seen on his cheeks.

Jaejoong blinked few times and nodded as he took the doll from Yunho's hand. He was touched by this sudden event shown to him. But, he was still confused, whether to state this was just a dream or imagination, and to state this as the reality. He was still hesitating. It was because it was hard for him to just believe that everything he had been through was just a nightmare. Noticing Jaejoong's lukewarm reaction, Yunho proceeded.

"I know this all is simple but I hope it is enough to tell you what I think about you, Jae." Yunho spoke.

Jaejoong suddenly didn't know how to react when Yunho suddenly knelt in front of him in a proposal style and took out a small white box from his pocket. Jaejoong watched as Yunho opened the box and exposed what was inside it. To Jaejoong's surprise, he saw a silver ring, a very beautiful and shiny one. Jaejoong once again and gasped, he was touched with everything, too sweet like sugar and filled with romance. Yunho smiled as he looked up at the now widened eyes Jaejoong. "Kim Jaejoong, would you like to be my wife and live with me till the end?" he asked, with a braving tone for himself and delivered a smile to Jaejoong.

"Y-Yunho... Y-Yunho... I..." now, Jaejoong recalled of the dream he had, and how opposite everything was now from it.

Perhaps, no, totally, this was real. Jaejoong admitted that nothing convinced him that this was not a dream nor imagination but reality, he just felt it and he knew it all along.

"Of course, Yunho. I say yes! I say yes!" Jaejoong smiled so happily and placed his hand on his mouth to hide his embarrassment and allowed Yunho who was standing up to put the ring on his finger.

Jaejoong smiled and started to again, give out tears. Happy tears. Yunho smiled and chuckled.

"Thank you, Jae. Thank you for willing to be my angel." and these words made Jaejoong to cry even more.

Jaejoong knew he would cry a river for this unexpected happiness that he had been wishing for. He then immediately hugged Yunho so tighly with a greater force and placed his head on Yunho's shoulder.

"Yunho, please don't leave me nae? Please don't say goodbye either. I promise that I won't let you go at all no matter what happens I will not. So, please. Promise to me that you will never leave me at all, alright? I can trust you, right? And also, never keep a secret with me." Jaejoong said out long and looked up at his Yunho with his trembling eyes.

Yunho looked down at Jaejoong with a surprised expression. He never saw this coming but well, he loved it anyway. He chuckled at his Jaejoong and embraced his back with a nod.

"I promise."

 

●●●●●●

[Before the wedding, the preparation...]

"What about red? Red is the colour of rose and people will see our love as beauriful as the flower itself. So classic." Jaejoong said with a smile as he flipped the pages of the huge album that contained pictures of a wedding place (honestly I dunno what does it called, the place where ppl stand on for the wedding ceremony (?) nah, u cud imagine just anything xD) Could be seen were Jaejoong sitting beside Yunho on a white sofa looking down on the huge album about the designs while there was one man in front of them, on another sofa and clearly he was the wedding planner. He was smiling watching the couple discussing about the wedding theme.

"No, I don't think so. Let's take blue. Resembling the sea, so serene. Guests could wear suit and blue dress too. Let's match the design with the theme. If red, it looks like a vampire party, resembling blood." Yunho fought with long sentences.

Jaejoong shook his head and flipped the pages again, "Blue is too common and white has the same story too. So.. why not green? Green is rare, I guess? To show eternal happiness." he suggested.

"Nah. Not really a fan of the colour."

"Aw, come on. Why not?"

"No no. Let's take gold? Gold has a unique taste in it. It shows elegance and a cool side while in the same time it also shows happiness and purity. Two in one colour, a great mixture, eh?"

"Hmm.. You are really good in playing words, aren't you? I don't admire the colour but since you have caught my heart with your words, well, I agree then."

"Yay!"

 

Jaejoong told the wedding planner about the design they had chosen. That was just the first mission, so easy like eating a piece of cake. While the next day, the second one was coming. The wedding planner had invited the couple to the flower shop. Both Yunho and Jaejoong walked silently inside the shop area, admiring the attractive flowers being displayed and enjoying the pleasant scent entering their nostrils while the wedding planner explained to them each detail about the flower. Jaejoong smiled when he saw some flowers that attracted him and would pick them out, smelling them closer. When Yunho watched him, he saw a princess of beauty. Yunho smiled at his own thought. Yunho had decided to let Jaejoong chose everything for the wedding because well, it is a woman thing. However, Yunho liked everything that Jaejoong chose. And he never thought about the price.

 

"Yunnie, what about this?" Jaejoong called over for Yunho when he finally found the bouquet of flowers that lured his attraction so much.

Yunho smiled as he approached Jaejoong, followed by the wedding planner from behind. Jaejoong giggled quietly, seemed to be so excited for the upcoming wedding.

"This?" Yunho asked as he looked at the bouquet of flowers that Jaejoong was pointing at.

Jaejoong nodded and grinned, "Yeap. We could place all these flowers on each side of the way, I would hold it too during the ceremony and throw it to the people. Wow, so fantasy-like. We could just choose this one flower Yunnie, if you are thinking about um, financial issue." he answered out long.

Yunho looked at his Jaejoong and chuckled when the cute man hugged him and looked at him with unexpectedly puppy eyes. Yunho laughed softly and wrapped his hands around Jaejoong's waist and pulled his wife-to-be closer.

"Financial issue? There is no such thing, Boojae. You could choose more flowers." Yunho said with an assuring smile.

Jaejoong pouted and frowned as he dug his face on Yunho's chest.

"Told you not to call me with that." he muttered.

Yunho laughed softly, "Why? Don't you like it, Boojae?" he teased more.

The cute couple fight occurred.

"More teasing, less kisses."

"You are still mine so I don't care. In fact, you are cute when you are mad."

"Then I will make you care. Tonight, I will be sleeping in the living room." "Aw, why?" "So that I won't kiss you."

"You often said that. Now is the 126th time."

"... You count it?"

"Well, like I said you are mine. Now, choose your flowers. Flower,-s."

Jaejoong secretly smiled so widely as he pulled away from Yunho and looked down.

"The flowers here are so beautiful but this one is the most attractive over the others so.. no flower-s, just flower." and he looked at his Yunho with once again, cute eyes.

Yunho chuckled and nodded, "Alright then, if my Boojae wants just this one, his Yunnie will do so."

Jaejoong pouted, "More Boojae I hear, you are dead meat." he folded his arms on his chest.

Yunho chuckled as he pulled Jaejoong closer and pecked his lips before smiling. "I will always be alive whenever you are around." he whispered.

Jaejoong widened his eyes, "Y-Yah!" he could feel his cheeks were burning when Yunho walked away.

 

In the afternoon, the YunJae couple didn't take an hour rest but instead they proceeded, provided that the wedding planner wished to do the same thing as they too. The next mission was to choose for their wedding cake and other food for the guests. The kind wedding planner had guided the sweet couple to the restaurant that they had booked. While holding hands the couple wandered around. Jaejoong stopped his movement at once once he saw something, something, out of thousand, managed to make him speechless immediately. Yunho blinked when his wife-to-be out of the blue stopped all of his movement.

"Jae?" Yunho asked as he turned his head to the jaw dropped, widened eyes, motionless, speechless Jaejoong who was now resembling a statue with a surprised expression. "Hey, Jae. You okay?"

As if he was not listening to Yunho, a very wide delighted smile started to appear on Jaejoong's smooth face, causing the husband-to-be being deep inside a mental of confusion. "OH MY GAWD THAT IS SO MY JAM!" Jaejoong said out long before actually screaming and ran toward a long, rectangular table.

Yunho blinked several times before finally realising that his Jaejoong was actually screaming in a high-pitched scream like that of a fangirl seeing her bias face-to-face for the first time and running toward a table. Now, smiling and laughing to himself watching Jaejoong's cute side showing, Yunho knew what was actually Jaejoong screaming at; the wedding cakes. Well, it is another woman thing.

"Wedding cakes?" Yunho asked and smiled when he approached Jaejoong and stood beside him, looking at the displayed wedding cakes.

Jaejoong nodded so excitedly. "YAS THESE CAKES ARE MY JAMS! THE DESIGN OF THIS ONE IS SO SUPERB AND MAGNIFICENT! JUST LOOK AT ITS COATING AND OMO-, THIS ONE IS SO RICH IN CREAM! ICE CREAM FLAVOUR AND IF I CAN I WILL EAT THEM ALL! I SWEAR!" he said out long, like an excited kid telling his parents about his new toy and speaking with a high speed.

Yunho chuckled and laughed softly, covering his mouth with hand to keep cool though wanting to laugh his off. The wedding planner also smiled, trying to hold his laughter in the mean of respect. These two reactions Jaejoong saw finally made him gaining his sense. He knew, his another 'girly and childish' side was showing and he was out of control that he behaved oppositely from he did daily. This made Jaejoong embarrassed that he lowered his head down and only looked on the floor, closing his eyes tight and secretly pinching his hand just to punish himself for acting such way.

"I am sorry..." Jaejoong managed to mutter, though feeling way too embarrassed that he felt it was better if he just went back straight to home with head lowered.

Yunho chuckled and shook his head, "Why though? It's cute." he remarked.

Jaejoong still denied it and shook his head, still looking down, "What cute? It is so kid-like." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter