Treasure

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: This might be out of the blue but I recommend you guys to listen to a sad song while reading this so at least some emotion might come out :) I am sorry if it doesnt work :)]

---

Soon after getting out from the cab and paid the bill, Jaejoong, without wasting time rushed all the way to the hospital. He ran so fast, with all his strength and that tears mixed with sweats. He ran, passing all the people who stared at him and he ran as if he saw a hope ahead, or as if darkness was chasing after him behind. His energy that he had consumed was not enough to support him but yet he pushed his body forward and forced his legs to move, increasing his speed second by second. What is it? What should have I done to stop all of my suffering? Why can't I stop the time? Do I deserve it? Is this a punishment? Have I hurt someone before? But, why, why must Yunho? If destiny and fate work together to get rid the out of me but why must they drag Yunho into this mess of mine? Isn't it enough, the tears I have given all night long? Or should I jump off from the tallest building in the world so that Heaven would know how helpless and weak I am? Oh, please. Please, tell me that this is just a long nightmare of mine. If this is a nightmare, I want and need to wake up. I want to wake up, wake myself up from this , from this ruined dream, and I should change everything. Please, wake me up.

 

And Jaejoong tripped over his legs and fell hard on the floor. He halted and noticed people were watching him. No, this was not the time to feel the aching pain and not a humiliation either. Jaejoong shook his head and continued standing himself up straight before sprinting inside the hospital building. He ran up the stairs because he knew he could be faster there, and he didn't even care to avoid any people front, that they scolded him for bumping, but he heard nothing. All he heard was his heartbeat and the little, suffering voice in his mind. What should I do to stop this, Yunho? Are you really going to leave me, Yunho? Don't you miss me? Don't you love me? Or have this cruel life taken you away from me? Yunho, I want so much to pull you closer with me and cry inside your warm embrace. I want to take you far away from this stupid world where the word 'goodbye' is far to be heard and fate with destiny are forbidden to disturb our love life. Yunho, do allow me to bring you there. Don't give up yet, Yunho. Jung Yunho, could you hear me? If we were to leave, we should leave together, right? But, you are the only one leaving. Can't you take me too? Jung Yunho, could you hear my voice? Please fly back to me and please, make a miracle for me. That is my one last wish, Yunho.. My wish, that you should grant, to make me happy... Yunho, you will grant my one last wish for the one last time, right? Yunho, please don't leave me!

 

"JUNG YUNHO ! DON'T BE A FOOL! COME BACK TO ME!" Jaejoong screamed his lungs out as he ran with all his might, letting his cheeks to be covered with his warm tears.

Was Yunho a fool? Or was Jaejoong a fool? None of them knew, but they were sure that no matter how retarded they might be, if they were together, they would be the most perfect couple ever lived. But, life itself is a fool. Jaejoong then stopped as he reached the surgery room and breathed so heavily. Sweats, tears, overwhelmed him all over that he felt on his knees and only managed to let out a small cry, but in agony. He placed his hand on his mouth to stop crying but his body was trembling. It was so difficult that he clenched his fist tighter every second. Jaejoong tried his best to calm down, and tried to stop his crying. But he knew. The time limit for him to spend with Yunho, was already terminated. Jaejoong felt so frail and fragile, as if he was a piece of a doodled, messy paper that would be crushed so soon but he just stayed still though he knew it was coming. Jaejoong slowly stood up and sat on the waiting bench. He felt guilty over being mad with Yunho, and that was actually the very last time they both would share together but, he ruined it. Jaejoong reflected on all of his regrets and he cried a river. His heart was aching so badly that he placed his hand on his chest and clenched his fist so tight. It was suffocating. Knowing someone who you love the most will leave you but you can't do anything excepted for waiting and watching they leaving you. It was suffocating, and Jaejoong could not endure it anymore. He wanted to give up early but he guessed he didn't need to do so because, everything was already stopping. Yunho, are you going to leave me alone, forever? Will you say goodbye though you know that you are the only one and everything for me? If you are far away from me, could you still hear my voice? Will you still, remember me? I can't see you anymore, right? Yunho, I love you... way too much. Suddenly, the surgery room door swung opened and the doctor could be seen walking out from the room, having a predicted expression from his bare face. Once Jaejoong looked at him, he already knew the answer. Everybody knows

 

"Are you Kim Jaejoong, here for Jung Yunho?" the doctor asked once he approached Jaejoong who was standing slowly.

Jaejoong muttered, "Yea.. He is... He is.... already, leaving?" he asked with trembling watery eyes fixed at the doctor's and a tear dropped down on the floor.

The doctor lowered his head before braving himself and replied, "We have tried our best.. We are sorry.." he said.

Laughing, crying, Jaejoong had done both too much. He was tired, too tired and too weak to roar out his pain once again. He only managed to look down on the floor and saw his own, pale reflection. Was Yunho the one who left the world with memories, or was Jaejoong the one who was dead, Jaejoong was confused. He was alive but he felt like his soul was stolen away from him without he himself noticing. Jaejoong was at lost, he had nowhere to go. This was the moment when the , reality just got so real and hit him way too hard.

"If you want, you could see him for the last time.." the doctor said, breaking the ice.

Jaejoong just managed to nod, not trusting his voice and let the doctor led him to the room. The moment when Jaejoong stepped inside the room, his heart started to ache with burning sensation. The first one he saw was Yunho. But a different Yunho. The Yunho who he didn't wish to see..

 

"Leave them alone." the doctor told to the nurses and all of them left Jaejoong, and Yunho inside the room.

Once sensing he was alone inside the room now was a morgue, Jaejoong approached Yunho with some very slow and small steps. The Yunho who was so cheerful and positive he once saw, was now r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter