Remember

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now...

 

Although it was hard, struggling, he at last managed to open his heavy eyes up in order to wake up. Jaejoong who was still lying on the bed looked up at the ceiling with no expression on his bare tired-looking face. This was his daily routine after waking up, never sat up first, just staring up. Like this he thought that he had given his mind to set everything up, mostly like preparing himself for the day. The 20 years ago tragedy was already erased from his mind but not that 'erased' by specific reason, he still somehow would accidentally recalled about that event, and when he did, Jaejoong would spent his night at the bar, drinking, drink to forget.

"Alright, Jae. Be positive." Jaejoong after some minuted said to himself with a bright smile, telling himself to be positive.

Being positive, yes, that was the promise that Jaejoong had kept to himself all days, and that was how he managed to face the everyday challenges with patience.

 

Jaejoong sat up with of course a weird hair. Who doesn't has a weird hairstyle after waking up from a long sleep? He yawned, showing that he still wanted to sleep but he forced himself to ignore the lazy thought of him as he moved the thick blanket that was covering his body from him to the side of the bed, showing his long legs that was covered with a clay-coloured pants, exposing them to the cold air of the air-conditioner. He stood up from his king-sized bed and started to do a little warm up to be a little energetic. Jaejoong approached the small table beside his bed and picked up his phone after pulling the charger from it, turning it on and soon checking what time it was now. Although Jaejoong had some watches and also a red square-shaped clock on the black-painted wall, he always prefered checking the time on his phone. 

"6:05am." Jaejoong muttered as he saw the time displayed on the screen of his phone.

Jaejoong locked the phone off and right away headed to the bathroom and started to clean himself, getting ready for the day.

 

After breaking up with Yunho, Jaejoong chose to move out from his hometown although it was hard to do so, but it was his decision and bought a two-storied house at the city. After graduating, don't know why but he still found it was difficult to get a permanent job. He still didn't give up though, because it was his decision to make a new life, also to disappear from everyone that he used to know because breaking up with Yunho gave a huge impact on his image itself. He had tried, going to several numbers of interviews, waiting for result only being told rejected. And when he wanted to surrender, going back to his hometown with people bad-mouthed him, as if luck was with him, Jaejoong had an incredible idea. What was the use of waiting to be accepted for a job? It was better to start a new one. Feeling done with interviews, Jaejoong had finally bought a small building and made it as his cafe, which he called as JJ Holic, and started to have a bright future with it. Started from that day, his life was getting to be better.

---

 

Soon after having an apple and a glass of low fat milk as a breakfast, Jaejoong who was in his plain black shirt and dark blue jeans with red-white laced shoes that he had bought yesterday, came out from his house with a thick novel in his grasp after locking his house for safety reason, of course. Whistling, Jaejoong started to walk down the hill as his house was located up of the hill, beside some of the housed too with friendly neighbours. Although he had a car and a bicycle, Jaejoong still loved to walk because for him it was more toward a freedom.

 

"Hey, young man." an old man with white towel around his neck who was feeding ducks in his pond said out as he waved his hand at Jaejoong who was passing his house conjunction.

"Hey, ahjussi. Have a nice day." Jaejoong responsed and smiled as he moved his arm left to right to wave.

As Jaejoong passed a huge villa, a woman about in her 40s who was wearing a pink apron with black pant, having a watering can in her grasp looked at Jaejoong with a smile. Her tired face got covered up with her bright yet happy smile, showing that she was happy with whatever she was doing.

"Hey, boy. Going to work already?" she asked as she stood up straight after bending down checking the roses.

Jaejoong stopped his walking to talk with her, "Yea, ahjumma. How are you?" he asked with a smile.

The woman just chuckled as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter