One Day

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the arrival of Yunho, and the customers somehow are leaving the cafe earlier than expected, Jaejoong had decided to close the cafe even before it was time to close it, and the first time he was skipping the free-food-giving event. Jaejoong cleaned his cafe quickly, while Yunho who was long ignored just watched Jaejoong worked. Jaejoong though having Yunho watching him all the time was very uncomfortable, mostly when Yunho was the only one person who he never in million days wished to see again. Also, Yunho's question "Do you still remember me?" was not receiving any answers yet from Jaejoong and Jaejoong himself won't answer it at all. Yunho knew that Jaejoong was still mad at him, even if 20 years had passed. Some painful memories were going to be permanent, no matter what happen. And Yunho also knew that his arrival here was not welcomed by Jaejoong, till the point that he thought it was just a waste of time coming here just to see Jaejoong that he had hurt before but well, if it was for the last time, his decision if coming here was true, and he hoped that Jaejoong would open his heart up for him once again, forever.

 

Jaejoong quickly walked back to the counter, grabbing his novel and taking some money from the cash that he had received well from his customer, ignoring Yunho who was beside him, smiling as his eyes were looking at him. Jaejoong with a cold expression on his fair yet smooth face quickly passed Yunho as if he was not there, more correctly like as if Yunho was no longer exist, Jaejoong exited his cafe after hanging the CLOSE label on the front door of the cafe. But Jaejoong's intention to exit the cafe was a failure as Yunho from the back pulled Jaejoong's hand and turned him around to see him.

"Yunho, what?" Jaejoong asked furiously as he pulled his hand away from Yunho's grasp.

"Jaejoong, please listen to me." Yunho begged with a desperate expression.

"Please what? You know that your arrival here is not welcomed at least by me." Jaejoong refused to listen to Yunho's plead.

"Listen, I am sorry for hurting you before. But you really need to know my reasons first."

"Then tell me."

" I.. I need some days to tell."

"No, you need some days to lie. I am a fool no more. I have got so many to do than listening to your fairy tales."

Jaejoong left Yunho speechless and dumbfounded as he got out from the cafe. Yunho quickly followed Jaejoong before getting locked inside the cafe. Jaejoong rolled his eyes with an obvious sigh and started to walk back to his house.

 

The faster Jaejoong walked, the faster Yunho tried to catch him up from behind.

"Jaejoong, wait!" Yunho begged as he ran after Jaejoong who was speeding up at the front.

Jaejoong at first refused to stop but when he heard Yunho coughed, Jaejoong chose to slow down, but not yet stopping. Yunho regained back his energy and pulled Jaejoong's hand and turned him around to face him, just like what he had done in the cafe just now, but now he hoped Jaejoong won't pull back from him.

"Yunho, don't touch me!" Jaejoong yelled as he tried his best to pull his hand away from Yunho's hold.

Yunho refused and started to tighten his hold on Jaejoong's hand, and he didn't care if it was hurting for Jaejoong, all he wanted was that Jaejoong would listen to him.

"Jung Yunho, please." Jaejoong at last pleaded with a low sigh. "What do you want?"

"I need you to forgive me, Jae. Forgive me." Yunho replied with a desperate-looking face, still holding Jaejoong's hand tightly, hurting it right away.

Jaejoong flinched a bit at the pain he felt and quickly pulled his hand away from Yunho with all of his force and looked down at his hand, surprised to see a red mark on his soft skin. Jaejoong got more mad and looked directly at Yunho's two orbs.

"Forgive you?" Jaejoong asked and almost laughed. "I have forgotten all about you until you show up today. Yunho, you know that coming here will not give you any benefit."

Yunho looked a bit upset and the expression of being guilty appeared on his face.

"I know, but I am here to defend it, Jae. I want to change everything, I need to rewrite every sadness that I have written in your life with happiness, Jae." Yunho said, looking at Jaejoong with a sad expression.

Jaejoong just looked down, "Rewrite? How? I was you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter