Prologue

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 years before...

 

"Wait for me nae? I will be coming my Prince." Jaejoong who was in the dial said in a very smooth yet calming voice, telling Yunho his boyfriend to wait for him at the mentioned location.

A chuckle could be heard, "Of course, Boojae. Like you now even if it consists of 1000000 years I will still be here just for you." Yunho in the dial said again, agreeing to Jaejoong.

"Okay, bye bye~. Love you so don't run away!" upon hearing Yunho's chuckle Jaejoong ended up the dial with a giggle. "He is a pabo."

Jaejoong placed back his phone on the table, looking at his own reflection on the mirror in front of him and flashed a smile. He was happy, he never felt this happy before, he really admitted it. In before days he was so lonely, only focusing his life on studying in order to achieve his dream to be a psychologist although it would take time until he was fully satisfied with what he was actually doing. Some would call him as a nerd as he always wore glasses to wherever he went, and this eventually made him an introvert himself, and being in a crowded place was not that comforting for him, like a phobia it was. However, upon moving into a new university, he met a man who finally stated him not as a nerd, but, as a man though, as the most attractive man he had seen in his life. And that man was Jung Yunho. Yunho who was brave enough to confess at Jaejoong during Valentine's Day despite those who judged his doing finally received a love reply from Jaejoong, who blushed a lot before he finally muttered a yes. After that event, both Yunho and Jaejoong spent most of their time together, visiting each other in free time, and also having some make sessions whenever their hunger for each other increased. For Yunho, Jaejoong was a man who he needed to protect with every risk, as if Jaejoong was his life that he needed to live with forever. And promised not to lose Jaejoong in any way possible. While for Jaejoong Yunho was the one and only man who managed to change his view of what the world was, and with Yunho, Jaejoong finally knew how it felt to be confident, with head rised up while walking, even making eye contact with people. With Yunho, Jaejoong felt safe and everything that was impossible for him became possible as there was Yunho. And this was how they both tightened their relationship. Until today.

 

After getting out from the cab, paying the fee, Jaejoong who was covered with a glistening plain red dress that ended on his kness, make-ups on his face that made his look enhanced more better than it already was, with silver heels and a black purse he happily walked to the cafe's entrance, could not wait to see his boyfriend Yunho inside the cafe. But, what he saw was really out of his expectation.

 

"It is okay, oppa. I know you can do it." a girl with long brown hair and fair skin and smiled as she was patting a man's back.

The girl was seen sitting on a seat next to a man, who was Yunho, Jaejoong's boyfriend and in front of them was a circular table that had some drinks on it, probably theirs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter