Are You Really Alright, Yunho?

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 6 months since Yunho and Jaejoong started to date each other once again, after the 20 years ago tragedy. The days they had spent were full with happiness and romance. However, today was a different one. No any particular sadness was welcomed, and not misery neither. Unexpectedly, a great love would come, a very huge and massive extreme excitement would be invited for today, and that was what Jaejoong had hoped for. Since last night, Jaejoong had planned to stop his date with Yunho but instead proceeding with his next plan, which was proposing to his only and dearest Yunho. He didn’t tell his plan to anyone before, especially Yunho and he hoped to make it as a surprise. He didn’t buy a ring yet, not ordering a special dinner at the most expensive restaurant he knew. All he needed was courage over all words, and the only real thing he had expected to hear from Yunho were the words, “I say yes.” from Yunho, to his proposal later. Thinking about his plan in the kitchen with a slice of bread with a glass of milk, Jaejoong by himself smiled and imagined of his sweet time with Yunho, of where their honeymoon should be, should he call for a wedding planner or not, what would be the theme for their wedding, would it be romance, cute, awesome, cool or castle-like theme, what dress would he wear and whether he should change his fashion style or not. A few thoughts on having kids and moving to a better place to have family together with Yunho never missed from his mind.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he took his coat from the hanger and wore it as he opened the front door of his house and an unexpected person could be seen standing in front, smiling at him. The person was Jaejoong’s girlfriend.

“Hi, oppa. I am back!” his girlfriend greeted happily.

Jaejoong never expected for this moment to come, that he wished that his girlfriend arrival would never occur. He planned to propose to Yunho but, his female lover came after some months leaving him for a business reason. Watching her glistening eyes reflecting the ray of the sunlight, Jaejoong recalled of the past memories he had shared with her. How beautiful. However, Jaejoong’s heart had changed dramatically now, causing him to fall in love with Jung Yunho once again. Something inside him told him that he should never reject his girlfriend’s arrival. But, something deep inside him told him to do a negative action. Jaejoong just stood there like a mannequin, eyes staring at his girlfriend but mind was far somewhere else. His girlfriend frowned while tilting her head.

“I thought you are happy to see me, oppa. Are you angry that I leave you for months?” she asked, seeing no response from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong then blinked twice, gaining back his normal sense from his deep thought and flashed a one small, fake smile. “Oh, hey. Welcome back. Yay.” he said with a small grin.

“Your voice tone says that you are kind of disappointed to see me.”

“N-No, I have been waiting for you all months. You have no idea of how hard I try to stop thinking about you all night.”

“Really? Well then, let me in. Help me with the luggage.”

“Sure.”

Jaejoong lifted the huge violet luggage with his hand as his girlfriend entered his house. He watched her as she wandered around the living room, sweeping the furniture with her hand slowly as she examined the wallpaper of the wall.

“I miss this house so much, though it feels empty.” his girlfriend muttered and sat down on a bouncy sofa.

Jaejoong nodded as he placed the luggage against a vase besides the front door.

“Yea, I am planning to buy more decorations for the walls.” Jaejoong said and looked at his girlfriend. “You must be tired. I will make you some coffee.”

His girlfriend just nodded and leaned her back against the sofa, closing her eyes as she let out a sigh of relief. Jaejoong came back from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and served his girlfriend just as he sat on another sofa, facing her. His girlfriend smiled as she lifted the cup and drank slowly, allowing the warmness of the coffee to give comfort to her cold body. She sighed as she placed it back on the table. She looked at Jaejoong with a smile, and Jaejoong changed his glance to somewhere else. She frowned.

“Aren’t you going to ask me about what did I do during m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter