Strength

For The Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he was sitting on the empty bench alone inside the cold corridor with heart beating rapidly non-stopping that his sweats started to roll down like waterfall even how the temperature surprisingly was not supposed to cause people to sweat. Jaejoong quietly shed tears that he had held in for a long time that his eyes felt so heavy with blurred vision; his accumulating tears inside his eyes, somewhat wonderful vision was made that Jaejoong thought he was underwater, only with sadness overwhelming him. Jaejoong clenched his fists tight that his nails, like claws, were digging deep onto his flesh but nothing, he felt nothing. Nothing hurts anymore. The wound was just too much.

Jaejoong chuckled softly to himself as he looked up at the ceiling and stared at it, as of it was a serene sky managed to calm his heart, mind and soul but it was just a ceiling, coated with a creamy paint and nothing was more to it. He smiled and laughed alone to himself in an effort to hold his tears back once again. The tighter he clenched his fists, the harder it felt deep inside his beating heart. Soon though surprisingly, the tears he had were soon vanishing. Jaejoong tried to change his focus rather than thinking of how ruined his life was by taking out a small notebook he had from his purse. He placed it on his lap and flipped the pages in a slow motion, somehow he skipped the first pages which had some notes of what he should do and buy for the days he was going through. And in the middle of the notebook was where Jaejoong stopped flipping the pages and a smile started to be carved on his soft lips. He was happy, but tears once again started to appear. On the page were drawings of some cute cartoons. Those were the drawings of Jaejoong with Yunho, but in a chibi version, and all of them were drawn by Jaejoong himself because when Yunho tried to do so he would ruin the creativity being kept inside Jaejoong's small notebook. Once felt satisfied watching his old drawings of him and Yunho, Jaejoong flipped the pages again and saw only empty, clean pages. These empty pages were, at first, provided by Jaejoong for Yunho to write on them, all thoughts or random doodling or even the drawings Yunho would create on the special left pages on the half of the notebook but soon then Jaejoong realised that his notebook won't be filled with drawings nor doodlings, they would just remained empty. Jaejoong's tears then dropped one by one on the clean page he was looking at, and he frowned. Now the page was filled with wet stains of tear instead. And he disliked it.

Jaejoong sighed as he closed his notebook and put it away on the other side of the bench while his other free hand took out the leaf he had picked before from his pocket. Jaejoong stared at the leaf while he used his fingers to turn it side to side, as if he was playing with the leaf like a child was learning of how the worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter