Revealed:mommy loves daddy

By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong took vacation for chuseok. He wanted to spend the chuseok with his daughter and  have another photo shoot with his daughter in fall and also he wanted to personally check the progress of a new villa he's building. He was trying to call Hyun Joong and ask about Ae Riz and his daughter when Hyun Joong informed him that they have to find her. Jiyong was puzzled.

"Did something happen?" Jiyong suddenly became worried.

"I just located her. I'm on my way. I'll send you the location."

Hyun Joong and Jiyong were seconds apart halting at the back of Ae Riz's SUV. Hyun Joong spotted Ae Riz sitting on the curb with her hands on her face. Obviously crying. He ran to her.

"Ma'am?" Hyun Joong shook her but she wasn't responding. "Lee Ae Riz!" he screamed at her and only then she came back to her senses.

"Oppa...." She cried. "Soo Jin. Please take Soo Jin home. She's probably cold."

"Riz?" Jiyong was cautious to join them.

"Kwon Jiyong, Soo Jin is in the car. Take her home. I'll take Ae Riz with me."  Hyun Joong said.

"Soo Jin is...." Jiyong opened the door and there, his daughter snuggled and staring at him. "Hyung, see you later at the house. Take my car. Ask someone to come and get your car." Jiyong was already at the driver's seat and sped away. He kept turning to check on his daughter. "God! Ae Riz.... what's wrong with you?" He dialed Min Jee and asked her to meet them at the house to check on Soo Jin.

Ae Riz was in the washroom changing when Jiyong arrived. He changed Soo Jin right away and cuddled her in his arms. He left Ae Riz alone and let her grandmother took care of her. Min Jee came an hour later and made sure Soo Jin was okay.

Jiyong sat at the study after Min Jee left. He turned to Ae Riz. She looks so peaceful but the memory of her in the street earlier shook his body. "This is alarming." He called Jun Ho and tracked down Hei Hei. He was able to make a contact. "Hello, this is Kwon Jiyong. You're Ae Riz best friend, right?"

Hei Hei froze. She's used to Ae Riz calling out of the blue but Kwon Jiyong calling because of Ae Riz. "Please tell me nothing happened to Ae Riz," her voiced trembled.

"Uh... I think she's suffering from post partum depression. I don't know what to do. I am thinking she might have told you about it. "

"I'll be there tomorrow morning. I need to talk to her. I have to go and prepare something. See you tomorrow." Hei Hei hang up.

His head was bursting thinking about Ae Riz situation. "Damn! This has to be....." he remembers something. "Rain? Walking....Walking in the rain. Wait.... She did it when she was pregnant." His eyes popped out. "She just left her car and walked in the rain when we bumped her. This... This is not a post partum. He got up and knocked at Mr. Lee's office.

He slowly walked out of the office after an hour. He got into his car and drove without any direction. After some time, he pulled over and shouted on top of his lungs. He pulled his hair.

 

"Hei Hei?" Ae Riz was still groggy when she opened the door.

Hei Hei jumped and hugged her right away. "God! I missed you."

Ae Riz thought she was dreaming and pushed  Hei Hei away. "Please....Wait.. What are you doing in Korea?"

"Checking up on you because an odd call came in last night." Hei Hei went inside.

Ae Riz followed her puzzled.

"Where's the little girl?"

"Still asleep. Okay. What brought you to Korea. A busy doctor flying to Korea overnight just because of a call. Please. Are you.... Are you dating a Korean?" Ae Riz teased.

Hei Hei sighed. "Please offer me a tea at least. I came straight from work and I am exhausted."

Ae Riz rolled her eyes. "I just woke up and I have yet to prepare my baby's morning routine. Let me shower and we can go out for breakfast. How's that?"

Hei Hei grinned. "Sounds good to me."

In less than an hour the three girls were out in the car.

"I'm so envious. Beautiful car. Pretty daughter and a handsome husband," Hei Hei commented.

"Jiyong's friends are mostly single. I can ask him to hook you up." Ae Riz started the car. She slammed on her brakes before even leaving the gate. "The.... Jiyong?" she recognized Jiyong's lamborgini. She shifted to park. "What is he doing here?"

Jiyong was out from his car right away. "Ae Riz," he was out of breath.

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hi Hei Hei," Jiyong waved at Hei Hei.

"Hello Mr. G." Hei Hei waved back.

 

"Did you have fun with Doc Chen?" Jiyong asked. Ae Riz just arrived from hanging out and dropping off Hei Hei at the airport.

"Hmmm... Thanks for taking care of Soo Jin. I don't understand that girl. She's probably stressed out just to come and see me." Ae Riz shook her head. "Is Soo Jin asleep already?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter