“I will never let you down” You liar….

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been several days, that Taehyung came back. He had huge shadows under his eyes, lost weight but his smile was always here. Always hiding everything from people, afraid that they could discover his current situation.

You could think that everything goes well between Taehyung and Jimin since his return, but it’s the contrary.

Jimin was angry at him. Taehyung know what to do but doesn’t have the strength to do it. So, they were becoming distant with each other. There was always an element or a person getting between them, but they constantly overcome these problems. Except that this time, it was Jimin himself and he didn’t know if he will stay by his side.

“Hi Jimin!” Jimin recognized this voice. It was the cheerful voice that he searched for weeks and now that he could properly hear it, he was upset. He sighed and stand up, leaving Taehyung clueless.

Later, Namjoon asked him about the situation. Every night, he was talking with Taehyung through text message, and it deeply touched him. Taehyung was obviously suffering from Jimin’s absence.

“Why do you ignore him? With all the thing, he is going through right now, he surely need a warm and not cold shoulder.

-Are you sure? Then how can he come back like if nothing happened in a morning and saying “Hi Jimin!!” as if we each other the day before?” said Jimin arm crossed and dig in his chair.

Indeed, Taehyung came back a morning after weeks of nonappearance. Surprisingly he had all his homework done, didn’t have any absence, and even past the test like if he never leaved the University. More importantly he was weaker than before and could barely stand more than ten minutes stood up. Jimin saw it when he glared at him back. Even if he had ignored him, he was still taking care of him, and he saw that Taehyung wasn’t good. But his acting was making him angrier, so he preferred ignore him.

Jimin didn’t care to be alone, he had Min Yoongi like he said to Namjoon. He raised an eyebrow and answered with coldness in his voice “You’re acting like a jerk.” In which, Jimin replied a firm “And?” before leaving Namjoon eating alone.

When Jimin was upset, he was mad at everything and everyone. Even his beloved friends. In this case, he was not sincerely mad at him but he has been so worried that it kind of transformed into anger. It was a weird habit that Jimin had. If one day, he is mad at you, think of it as affection.

Yoongi and Jimin was inseparable. Every time that Namjoon had a business with Yoongi, Jimin was there. He asked one day, if they were going out with each other, and got a strong “NO!!” from both. Yoongi was comfortable with Jimin and so Yoongi was too.

Eventually, one day he present Yoongi to the rest of the group. It was Namjoon’s idea to invite Jimin and Jimin’s idea to bring Yoongi with him. It was an afternoon when Yoongi was free. He was always busy about something, so when he accepted Jimin request, he was more than happy. What he didn’t know was that Taehyung was there too, Jin invited him first a few days before.

 

They came in front the house and ringed. Namjoon came out first, and happily welcome Yoongi. Those two became good friend too. They saw each other, one week after Jimin visit and match well directly. Namjoon put in a hug Jimin and went in the house. Taehyung saw Jimin first and was going to greet him when he saw another man entering the house. He was close to Jimin… Too close. He attended to hide his jealousy and greeted Jimin. “Hello Jimin.” He didn’t turn his face and answered with a cold “Hi, Tae.” before passing near him without a stare. He went to the living room immediately; leaving Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung alone. Namjoon tried to lighten up the mood by doing the greetings. “Yoongi, this is Taehyung. It’s Jimin best friend.” “Oh really? He never talked about him.” Namjoon worsen the situation and didn’t know what to do or say, so he simply pushed them toward the living room. There, he knew that Jin could do something about it.

“Oh! Min Yoongi, that’s right? Enter don’t be afraid. I’m Jin.” Yoongi instinctively sat near Jimin. In Taehyung eyes, there were three couples in the room: Namjoon and Jin; Jimin and this odd guy named Yoongi and him with himself.

Taehyung stare was becoming darker with the time and Yoongi could understand that it was because of his proximity with Jimin. He decided to play with it. He noticed that Jimin was touchy with his friends, he mostly saw that with Namjoon. Every occasion was good. When Jin asked him to take the plate with him, he stand up with a hand on Jimin shoulder. When eatin

Please log in to read the full chapter