Sometimes, I don’t know what to feel

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tomorrow, it will be two months that Jimin has encountered Namjoon. Their relations have gone deeper with the time. This morning he didn’t have school but was woken up by his smartphone. He forgot to turn off his alarm the night before. 

‘Jimin, why do you do this to me? Like seriously….’

Jimin got up from his bed and went take a shower. After that, he prepared his breakfast. This day, he made some plain rice. He was a student, so he couldn’t afford something more expensive than this. It was basic but delicious. He then, sat on his little chair and put on the tv. During all the show tv, Jimin kept squeezing a white fluffy soft toy. This white toy was from Namjoon. Namjoon said that he bought him this because their looked alike. The white toy was representing a mochi with its mouth pouting. Jimin acted a little annoyed when he received it, but now he never let it go away from him.

*growl~~~*

‘Ok, I’m really hungry now…..’ Jimin got up and saw his smartphone vibrate. It was a call from Namjoon.

“Jimin!!! How are you? Have you sleep well?

-Yes~ I was watching a tv show and stopped it for making me some food.

-Great! Don’t you want to eat with me?

-With you?

-Yes!

-Alone?

-YES!

-Hm….

-Are hungry or not? If you come, it will be my treat~

-Ok ok I’m coming~

-Superb! I’ll send you the address and text you when I’ll be there.

-Ok NamNam.

-NamNam?

-Yes, it’s the cute version of Namjoon. Don’t you like it?

-I don’t like it, I LOVE it. Thanks, Jimin.

-Don’t thanks me. See you later.

-Yep. See you.”

‘I’m going to eat with Namjoon…alone…and he will treat me…’ Jimin was getting hot and drank a fresh water from his refrigerator. When he put the glass in the kitchen, he saw his reflection on the sink. He was red. Red like a tomato. ‘What’s going on????’ He ventilated himself and decided to change his clothes. In his bedroom, he looked at himself for ten minutes.

‘What the , Jimin? It’s only eating with him!!! Why am I acting like if it was a date or something….’

He finally chooses to take a blank tank top under a black shirt. For his lower body, he put a light blue jean with some holes in it, situated on his knees. For his shoes, he took some random sneakers. ‘Hm… Should I put them on?’ Jimin got his ears pierced before leaving Busan. His parents didn’t know that and his friend neither. It was a secret that he wanted to keep from them. But now in Seoul, he was independent and nobody knew him. He was free. He put his earrings on and smiled. He was now ready. He leaved his room and joined Namjoon at the meet up.  When he arrived, he saw that Namjoon was confused so he decided to shoot his name.

“Namjoon!!! It’s me, Jimin.” Namjoon got his eyes wide open. He didn’t think that this hot guy waving at him was Jimin.  He approached him and started talking.

“Sorry, I didn’t recognize you... You are WOW.

-Ahah, don’t make it big. I just took some random clothes… Nothing special.”

‘If only you knew that it took me almost 30 minutes to choose these clothes….’

“Ok, Jimin. Ready to go eating with me?

-Yep! Let’s go~”

They went to a nearby place which proposed ramen, bibimpap and all sort of Korean food. The restaurant was cozy and warm. There were not a lot of people in it which was perfect for them.  A waitress came and took their order. Two bibimpap. Which they didn’t expect was the proposition of the waiter “Our restaurant give for our client in relationship a big plate of the same dish. It’s cheaper if you take it.” Namjoon responded to the waitress with a positive answer which make Jimin thinking deeply.

‘“client in relationship” Do we look like a couple? Why am I so happy? I should be angry, right? I don’t like men, right? Why did he accepted this offer? What if he likes me? What should I do? What if-’ Jimin got cut out from his thought by Namjoon.

“Jimin don’t think too deeply on this.” spoke Namjoon.

“I… I don’t” stated Jimin, confused.

“Then, why are you as red as a potato?” asked Namjoon, an eyebrow risen.

“I’m not!!” said Jimin while trying to cover his red face.

*click*

Jimin got flustered. He didn’t know what was it. He immediately looked at Namjoon, asking for help. He knew that he did something but not what.

“What have you done?

-Nothing~~

-Aish, you are so childish sometime.

-Be careful of what you say. I’m your Hyung.

-Sorry~~

-Nah, it’s ok. You should watch your smartphone, you might receive something.

-Haa?”

Jimin got a notification right at the end of his sentence. It was a notification from Namjoon. Jimin watched Namjoon with a sharp look but Namjoon only smirked. He opened the text message and saw a picture of himself, red like a tomato trying to hide himself.

“Oh my god, NAMJOON !!!” shouted Jimin. Which what Namjoon answered with a smirk. The conversation was shut by the waitress entrance. She put a big bowl between them, added some spicy sauce and whished them a happy meal. Namjoon eat eagerly while Jimin stared the plate.

“Jimin if you don’t eat, I’m going to eat all of it !! What’s wrong?

-Nothing! It’s just that…...”  ‘I’m going to be so close to you!!’

Jimin started eating and got all his senses excited. The flavor, its spiciness, his eau de Cologne…... Yes, his eau de Cologne. Namjoon loved this type of perfume, the strong one. It has been only three months that they know each other and Jimin couldn’t stop thinking about him... He knew that he wasn’t in love with him but he didn’t know why he was having this kind of feeling toward Namjoon. Jimin got snap out from his thought when Namjoon shouted to him completely confused: “Jimin, are you okay??? You are all red!! You should have told me if it was too hot for you! Babo~”

Ok, Jimin didn’t know if he doesn’t feel anything for him finally.

It was time to pay and Namjoon went to the receptionist for the bill. Jimin was alone at the table and a dog approached him. He kept barking and moving his tail happily.

“Oh!! Me too, I’m happy to see you~” Jimin began to pet him when he saw the black mark on the head of the dog. ‘Oh, so you really have been saved… I’m happy for

Please log in to read the full chapter