It’s something about love, not gender

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was a good day for Jimin. His major course has been canceled because of the sickness of one of his teacher. So, he woke up later than the other day.

He woke up around 11:19 am. His hair was a complete mess. He went to the bathroom for taking a quick shower. There, he saw his face not fully awaken yet and laughed to himself.

‘My face is a joke….’

He then went to the kitchen and made his breakfast. Milk, corn flakes, and an apple. This breakfast reminds him when he was trying to lost weight. His mom always wanted him to be fit, and he had tried many ways to satisfy her. There was even a period where he stopped eating. He ate one meal a day and was constantly checking his weight while checking each calorie that he ingested. His mom never knew that, and it was not in his project to reveal this dark part of his life to her. He quickly changed his thoughts, by listening some music. Music had the power to relaxed him when he was stressed or simply when he could feel that he was starting to become like before…

The room was filled with sun’s ray. It warmed the room and Jimin saw his temperature rise.

‘Aish… I didn’t want to go out but it seems like I don’t have the choice.’

He washed his dishes and cleaned his room. After that, he put on a black short with a light blank shirt on him and left his dorm. He could feel the sun burning his skin and searched a shade spot. He went to the same nearby park, that he went last time. There, he saw a big tree with its fallen branches which created a place where the sun couldn’t reach the ground. Jimin went to the place under the tree and laid down on the bench.

*BOUM boum boum…*

Jimin got woken up by the sound of a ball. Near him, had fallen a ball, still rolling. Jimin stretched his arm and took the ball. He regarded the park, for a moment and saw a young man running toward him. He was wearing a sportwear clothes with strip in black and white, a headband and had his face red from the running. He has his short blond hair wet by his sweat. The guy quickly came and apologized.

“I’m sorry!!! I will be more careful next time.

-No, don’t worry ! It’s nothing. It’s been a few minutes that I was here anyway.”

Jimin didn’t want to seem rude or scary so, he smiled during all the conversation. While landing the ball to his owner, he saw a writing :“Min Yoongi”. He assumed that it was his name.

“Here!! You can take it back. Hm….. Min Yoongi?

-Yes….

-My name is Jimin. Park Jimin. Nice to meet you! It seems that you are shy. I was like you before, it’s just a period, you will be more open in the future. Trust me.

-Maybe, you’re right…... Anyway, I must go. Sorry again. Good bye.

-Good bye Min Yoongi!!”

Jimin looked at the young man, named Min Yoongi, moving away from him. When he disappeared from his gaze, he searched for his watch. He knew that he has slept for more than a few minutes, but didn’t know how many exactly. From the sky, which was turning dark, he believed at least one hour has passed. He saw his watch, and 2 hours 30 has passed.

‘I should come back home…...’

 

Min Yoongi point of view

I had decided to take some fresh air. Many things have happened in my life, and I wanted to forget all this. I’ve had heard that there was a park with a basketball court, near my apartment. I went there and played. It was not a real basketball, I don’t have enough friends for this. I only shoot in the hoop basket.

Then, I don’t know why, but the ball decided to go elsewhere…. It was just a bad day, that I had to bear with… At first, I walked; the sun was already burning me and I didn’t need to run for making my tiredness worse. I searched for the ball a little moment, and I saw a guy holding it. The only thing that I could think was ‘!!!!’. I hate disturbing people, and more when it’s a stranger. I started running toward the guy.

Arrived in front of him, I apologized. I was surely as red as a tomato, and all sweaty; but the stranger didn’t seem to mind it. His voice surprised me. You could tell that he was sleeping for more than “a few minutes” like he said. Was he gentle or was he playing a character? Life has been hard with me, so I’m cautioned with people now. It’s hard to fool me, even if I look like a simple mind guy or “shy” like he said. Yet, he kept being gentle with me. During our short conversation, he smiled so brightly to me. It seemed like he didn’t want to scare me or something. When he said my name, I was a little taken aback. He didn’t use any honorific. But now that I think about it, it felt natural with him. He called me like if I was his friend without any ulterior motive. He even introduced himself. I hope that his friends know how precious he is. Being that gentle with a stranger is not something common in nowadays.

It was short, but I appreciated talking with him. I’ve shorten the

Please log in to read the full chapter