Our common dream

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Why didn’t respond you to my call?” asked Jimin worried. After crying alone in the park, Taehyung walked in the city. His smartphone was still vibrated but he decided to avoid it. ‘When will I be… happy?’ Of course, Jimin waking up, made him more than happy though… What was the propose of smiling and living if he couldn’t even achieve his dream? He had never thought of being rejected. He was there without any option left. He could be graduated from his current university, getting a job in the music industry, except that he knew, in the deepest part of his heart, that it is not what he wanted to do. He didn’t want to live a life made of circumstance and not made by himself. It was a rough night, and Taehyung was in a blocked path.

“My cute Chimchim called me? Did I miss you that much?” responded Taehyung half laughing. He may be in the middle of a crisis but nothing could allow him to make Jimin anxious; instead, he played the cute boyfriend card. Jimin got embarrassed at his action and declared flustered “Taehyung!”.

“Oh, TaeTae call you “Chimchim”?” spoke Jungkook from nowhere, with a smirk on his face. He was peeking at the scene with a bag of ship on his hands. He seemed to enjoy seeing Jimin blushing and feeling uncomfortable. Only Taehyung could do that.

“Oh! Hello Jungkook!” waved Taehyung at him “Why are you here? You know that Jimin is mine, right??” a slight rude tone in his voice. Everyone noticed Taehyung’s jealousy. Since Jimin waking up and confirmation of their feelings toward each other, he became a kind of bodyguard-boyfriends. He was, like he said to Namjoon the day he hugged Jimin which put him in a jealous mode: “My precious little mochi that nobody had the right to even put a stare on him. Don’t touch him, he is MINE.” Jungkook rolled his eyes. He wasn’t interested in Jimin or any of them. He was more interested in the last video game release than Jimin’s favorite socks. “You fool. I came here, because Jin is making diner and everyone is in the living room watching TV.”

“Oh! Great! I’ll come then.” and Taehyung rapidly took off his shoes before leading to the living room, leaving Jimin alone. He was quite worried about Taehyung’s move, but it seems that everything went well. After quitting his part-time job, someone had found a nice apartment for him near their University. It was more high-standing than the previous one and Jimin had wondered with what money Taehyung paid this. He revealed him that it was a close friend of Jin who simply brought the apartment. He assured him that Jin’s friend is a donor and made this on his own decision.

They all wait for Jin’s dishes and started dig. He made bibimpap with fried pork. It was a simple dish but cooked by Jin, it became gold, delicious, and incredible instantly.

“So, what have you done today everyone?” demanded Jin while giving the dessert. Everyone spoke at the same time, and Jin recommended to speak one after the other.

“Hm… I woke up late and went to my job like always” replied Hoseok while giving a spoon to each person.

“I had fun with a friend last night but this pabo woke up late the next morning.” said Yoongi, with a tease on his voice.

“You should date each other, it will be easier guys.” declared Jungkook before taking a mouthful of cream. Hoseok immediately started to laugh; it was his way to hide his embarrassment. Yoongi only shouted a death glare to Jungkook who came closer to Jin in an instant.

“Jin!! Yoongi wants to kill me~ I didn’t do anything!” whined Jungkook.

“Yoongi, you know him~” said Jin with his hands joined and apologetic smile. Yoongi adverted his eyes and continue to eat peacefully.

“So… Ah Jimin! What did you do today?” asked Jin with a clingy Jungkook on his left arm.

“You don’t ask me???” complained Namjoon. Jin had always the savage tendency of skipping his presence in the conversation.

Jin rolled his eyes. “We were together all day, pabo~”. Namjoon pouted and Jin gave him a flying kiss. He became immediately red and everyone laughed at him.

“……I went to BigHeal.” said Jimin a little shy. His voice was low but everyone had heard him.

“ME TOO!!” shouted Jungkook, surprising everyone.

“What? I was there in the morning and saw no one!!” announced Namjoon, making everyone staring at him.

“In the morning? But the secretary told me nothing when I presented myself.” revealed Jin, making everyone more confused.

“WAIT! When did you go there?” declared Namjoon, with a suspicious look. ‘Like Jin said himself, we were together all day, so how was it even possible?’ Something doesn’t make sense in his brain.

“When I bought the groceries.” simply responded Jin with his tongue out. He then asked a question to everyone “Did anyone go too?”.

“Me.” stated at the same time Yoongi and Hoseok. They exchanged a glance, with a little surprise on it and laughed. It was rare to see Yoongi laughing and tonight, was one of those miracle night, it seemed.

“It’s a promise that we made “Achieving our dream.”.” said Hoseok proud to have something strong and in common with him.

“Wow you even made couple promise. I’m rooting for you guys!” said jokingly Jungkook which put Yoongi in anger.

“Ok, ENOUGH!” shouted Yoongi. Jungkook hide behind Jin while Yoongi was faking his punch toward him. They all laughed, before Jimin reminded of Taehyung. He had been in the room the whole time and had almost forgot about him. He was calm, concentrating in his dessert, which was weird.

“And you Taehyung? Did you go too?” Jimin waited for his answer. They had already talk about it; he knew that BigHeal was made for him. Every time that they brought up the sub

Please log in to read the full chapter