My name is Kim Taehyung

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi, authornim here! Just a little warning. This chapter concerns exclusively Kim Taehyung story. You will know everything about him here~~ (At least, I'll try to! Because I'm sure that some element will come after and I'll be like "BOII THE ") I hope that you will enjoy ;) There will be mention of alcohol (nothing violent) , selfarm (I don't describe it though) and beating (I don't describe it too). So if you feel uncomfortable with these topics, skip the chapter, but you will miss Taehyung story :/

 

30/12/1995 at 9:48am, Kim Taehyung was born. He was a cute newborn with already his cute manner. He had made happy this day, three persons. His mother, his dad, and his older sister by five years, Yuna. They celebrate his venue during one week with their relatives.

He was an energetic boy. He was always running in the house and outside. Never tired, he loved playing in the park, situated near his house. He lived a peaceful life during the first six years of his life. After that, nothing had been the same. A sunny afternoon, his mother leaved without saying anything. She joined the angel above the sky. Taehyung was a little too young to understand the situation, so it was his sister that made up a story.

“TaeTae, mommy is gone, but don’t be sad. Because where she is, she is not sad. She is happy because she is with our grand-parents, do you remember them? They took mom with them because they were feeling sad and lonely, that’s all.

-But… why didn’t they took us with them too? It’s unfair, I want to play with them too!

-Tae…. I’m here for you. I can play with you as long as you want. Plus, daddy is here too! We are here for each other, you, daddy, and me! All right?

-Yes!! I understand! I will be the big Taehyung that will protect everyone!”

The reality was different. Their mother slept a sunny afternoon and never woke up. She died in her sleep, without a sound.

At first, Taehyung dad handled well the situation. He worked harder for his children, while burying his wife’s death. He had two job, but he was always present for the diner. He even cooked for them every night. It was the only moment in the day, that he went home. Taehyung was always around his sister. He really loved her but his dad missed him. Seeing him just a few minutes during the diner was not enough for him. He wanted more. One day, he complained while his dad was leaving for his second job.

“Dad! Where do you go this time?

-I go working Taehyung.

-Don’t you want to stay with us?

-Of course! This is the only thing that I want right now, but I do this for you and your sister.

-But I’m sad. I want to play with you, I feel like you will never stop working…

-Listen to me Tae. Do you remember the sentence that I tell you every time that you feel insecure about the future? Think about it, and just wait for me. You will see that one day I’ll come back and would have resolve all the problem.

-You promise?

-I promise.”

A few years passed then, and Kim Taehyung was now 14 years old. The future didn’t work as it should has been. The family had exploded. Yuna, his older sister, had becoming more distant with them. She was barely at home. She had encountered a guy at her University and was planning to marry him. The atmosphere was not welcoming at the house, so most of the time, she was at his boyfriend’s house. Taehyung had lost all faith in the future. He had seen his father fallen into the alcohol. It was violent. One night, he went home, stumbling, with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He was shouted insanity at everyone and everything. Taehyung went straight in front of his father and begged him to tell why he had drunk this amount of alcohol.

“What happened? Why did you become like this dad?

-Listen you brat! Life can lead you to your darkest thoughts… Now, let me go please.”

He free himself from Taehyung grip and went in his bedroom. Taehyung turned his back and saw no one. Nobody was here for comfort him. ‘Yuna…. Why did you leave me behind? You said that we were a family. You said that you were there for me, no matter right… So, why am I alone right now?’

Taehyung was now sat on the cold floor of the bathroom, a sharp knife in his hand. 'I'm so mad at myself and lonely.. It wasn't supposed to go like this... Mom, since you left, everything is broken here. Should I join you? Should I leave them and found my own happiness?' When it actually happened, a feeling of relief overwhelmed his body. He cleaned what he has done and went to his bedroom. He promised himself to never do this again. Not that he didn’t like it, but more because he was afraid to get addicted to it. He knew that he had get over a forbidden line and was praying for his soul to stay sane.

The day of a rainy day, Taehyung dad went home drunk again. Taehyung had the bad luck to walk in front of his father. He suddenly felt an intense pain on his back. Suddenly a wave of beating was fallen on his weak body. It was the first time that his father beaten him. Soon after, he always managed to avoid his father.

One day, he oversaw cleaning the house, but didn’t expect to see a room. His sister room, completely cleared out from her stuff. Nothing, there were nothing left. The night, Taehyung waited for his father to come back. He wanted to know where was his sister, even if it was meaning getting beaten again.

A sound. Taehyung dad had come back home. Surprisingly, he had all his sense

Please log in to read the full chapter