I discovered Mister Sun

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin got woken up by a sweet flavor of food. He could recognize the crackling of the pancake on the fry pan. He slowly opened his eyes and saw 1:45pm in the hanged clock. ‘Let’s say good bye to the course…. And more importantly WHO is cooking?’ Jimin didn’t remember yesterday event and was trying to figure out his current situation. He remembered that someone called on his smartphone, picked a person and got back home with this same person. He imagined plenty scenario and neither of them was making sense. He decided to go the kitchen in order to found the identity of his guest. The door was half open and could notice that the person was wearing one of his t-shirt. ‘What did I do yesterday???’ He went with the hard way, which means to surprise the person with his voice and wished that his identity will be declined.

“Give me your identity!!” shouted Jimin, trying to look terrifying. The person laughed and Jimin repost immediately “Yah! Don’t make me repeat!”. The person raised his arms, a kitchen utensil hold in his right hand, and slowly revealed himself both by his introduction and his movement in attempt to face Jimin. “I’m the guy that you picked up yesterday and who is trying to forgive himself by cooking for you, you fool.”

“Yoongi !!!!!” He had now fully opened the door and was walking toward him. He threw his arm around his neck and tightly hugged him. Yoongi, a little shy, returned the hug.

Sat at the table, Jimin was eating Yoongi’s meal. He had made him homemade bibimpap and brought from a restaurant his favorite Gyoza. Jimin was enjoying every mouthful and soon he had finished his meal while Yoongi was still eating.

“Hyung, thank you for the meal, it was delicious!!” joyfully said Jimin. Yoongi responded to him with a nodded and stand up later to clean the table. He then did the whole dishes. Jimin was amazed by this, Yoongi really wanted to apologize. Finished, he awkwardly stayed in the middle of the room.

“Hyung, you can sit, you know!” said Jimin half laughing. “Yeah… Sorry.” replied Yoongi. He came near Jimin and sat a little far from him. He coughed a little, showing that he was nervous. While playing with his hands, he spoke to Jimin “Thank you…”. Jimin grinned and watch the TV with him. They were watching a a American show when Jimin got a notification on his smartphone; it was about a dancing show. He closely watched the text message and slowly turned his face toward Yoongi. “Hyung, can you me to the show please~?” he cutely asked. “The dancing show? Hm… last time I said no, but…. Ok, it’s all right.” responded Yoongi a little defeated. “Really? Oh, thank you Hyung!!”. Jimin ran in his bedroom and chose his clothes, excited. It was a contest that he always skipped because of school. Then, there was his personal problems who kept him far away from his passion. Now, he could finally assist at the representation. It was about non-professional dancers from all over Seoul, who compete against each other. A music was played and they had to dance on it while mixing different type of dance. The one having the most votes from the public and jury win recognition and a small money price with branded clothes. This afternoon, they will know who were the best dancer in Seoul.

“Hyung, let’s go!!!” he brought Yoongi with him and went toward his car. They arrived beside a huge building where many persons were there to the attend the show. “We need to wait in line too?” asked Yoongi scared. The queue was full of teenagers and people in their twenties, wearing fashionable clothes. Jimin rapidly pulled out his smartphone from his jeans pockets and showed the screen to Yoongi. “You see this? It’s my premium member code. We have already our place in there, we just need to found them now.” proudly said Jimin. “Hm…smart.” stated Yoongi. They entered inside the building and found their place in the front row, at the middle, where nobody could possibly obstruct their view during the show. They waited thirty minutes and the show began, with a room packed.

The lights had been softened but Jimin could explain, show, describe, and name every dance moves to Yoongi. Yoongi had already hear by Jimin himself that he came from a Contemporary Dance School but wasn’t sure to do it again. Jimin was made for dance, Yoongi couldn’t doubt about it anymore. He became excited when the host started to introduce a popular contestant. The host could barely hold his speech, with the public in boiling. Jimin decided to help Yoongi to understand the situation, which had a confused look on his face.

“It’s a guy who appeared six months ago. He wins over the best one during the first weeks of the competition and is already known among hip-hop environment. His particularity is that he hides himself.” spoke Jimin into Yoongi’s ear. Yoongi frowned asking why and if he had already see him performing. Jimin immediately responded to him “No!! It will be the first time that I see him!! About him, he hides his identity through a mask, contact lens, stylish hair, clothes, and we respect that. We admire him because of his powerful movements, nothing else.”. The host asked us to make more noise to properly welcome him. “We asked you to make some noise for the impressive HOBIE !!!”.

The host leaved the scene and Hobie got welcomed with huge scream of encouragement and love from his already fans. I got a familiar look when I watched him but, he was so stunning that I couldn’t think properly. The scene became dark and the music played. It was strong first, then the rhythm became less quick almost stopped but then began to accelerate again. From the social media, Jimin had understood that Hobie always got the hardest music and he could see that it was true. Dancing with a regular is already difficult, you need to do moves that will fit the music, give emotions, and create something beautiful to watch. Here, the rhythm was irregular but Hobie still owned the scene. He switched from hip-hop rough dance move from soft almost delicate contemporary step. This amount of pure talent amazed the public. His performance finished, Hobie received strong and long applause from the audience, including Jimin and Yoongi himself. Ten minutes later, the results were down: Hobie won. Him, who entered the competition as no one were now famous, loved, and admired. He asked the mic to the host which made gasped the all the audience. Hobie had never talked after any of his performance, some person even supposed that he was mute. He cleared his throat and everyone retain their breath.

“Hello-” With this simple words, Jimi

Please log in to read the full chapter