Epilogue: Our future is here and now

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Read the author section at the end, please :) (Chapter small but I'm satisfied hihi, I hope it will be the same for you~~)

 

They were at a stadium in Seoul. It was their first concert and already got a sold out in three hours. 10 000 places were sold. They still couldn’t believe it. Them who couldn’t imagine it, where now idolized from everyone.

Since the announce of the sold-out, they had decided to all live together in the dorm, until the concert start. They stayed together for one complete month. Everything went softly without any problem. It was like if they were meant to be together. They had already lived together, during the promotion period, but only for one to two weeks’ maximum. Now, it has been one month and no fight had occurred. Even their manager was quite surprised about it. “You’re incredible, guys! I’m really happy to work for you.” had said one day their manager at lunch time. Namjoon had laughed so much loudly that he almost choked on his food. “You don’t work for us, but WITH us!” he answered before taking a huge glass of water. BTS was really a group not like any other one.

 

The day of the concert, they were all stressed and excited at the same time. They couldn’t check at time if any of their relatives could be able to take any tickets. That was the reason, they were stressed but still, they wanted to enjoy this special day. They took a bath this morning, one by one, and dressed themselves. They ate the breakfast, that Jin had made earlier this day. Despite their manager telling him to sleep more, he had woken up earlier this morning to prepare the breakfast like he does every morning. It was his way to thanks the members and the staff working as hard as them. They all devoured the plate and went directly toward the car that were waiting for them. During the rehearsal, they were aware of every little detail. This concert has been made by them, so they needed it to be perfect. Time was faster than they had thought and soon they were behind a huge curtain, separating them from the overexcited audience. Namjoon advised them to do a group hug, which rise their strength, especially Yoongi’s one. He was the first to perform and despite hiding his nervousness, everyone could see through him. Staff were telling them to leave the scene, when Hoseok suddenly back hug him. He didn’t react and Hoseok quickly leaved the scene, with a Yoongi finally ready to perform.

First love was only the first music but everyone cried because of the purity of his sentiment. While performing, he was deeply thinking about his friend. Yoongi will never know that she was there listening to him. She was escorted by her girlfriend. It’s her who convinced her to come. Sophia was sure that Yoongi had forget about her, but it was the contrary. ‘He didn’t forget me….’ Sophia was crying. She had waited him since the day she announced her departure. She had waited him to retain her from the bed in the medical room to the plane with its door closing... She had regrets. In America she made great friends, taste freedom and even got girlfriends the same as now. ‘But could Yoongi taste it too?’ She asked herself every day, there wasn’t a day where Yoongi wasn’t in her mind.

“Sophia since I know you, you have a problem… Is it because you can’t tell us about at your parents?” In fact, freedom has its limits. She was spying by her family all the time. Her actual girlfriend was her “best-friend” to them. She was deeply touched by his actions and tried to stop crying while another member took his place.

Stigma surprised everyone. The members, the staff and right now the audience. Jimin and the others got moved when they first listen to it, and shared some tears when Taehyung revealed that it was from his personal story. They had never known that he had come through such a difficult situation. It was something that he even hides from Jimin, before telling the truth, a few days after his woke up. Jimin had cried with him this day. Taehyung was spilling everything, especially the part that he had avoided last time; which was his sister and his father. Despite knowing that Jimin was aware of him having a family, he had never revealed anything. So, when Jimin discovered the truth, about his father beating him, his big sister leaving him behind and why he had these huge debts with this odd part-time job; he swore to never let him alone again. He was feeling guilty about being rude with him, and apologized a lot. Taehyung had already accepted his apologize, but his heart had a slight weight lifted from it. ‘Thank you Jimin’.

“Mommy, you’re crying?” asked Sun-Hi to her mother. They were situated in the front rows of seat, where the passion was strong, with all these person with their lightsick switched on and proudly raised. Yuna was trying so hard to retain her tears. Being here, watching his little brother performing with the audience screaming his name, was something incredible to her. Her tears fell down when Taehyung started singing. His voice was so deep, and his expression as broken as his performance. She felt sorry and decided to know every step that he encountered. She couldn’t go back to the past, but she could at least share his current present and future. She proudly applauded him, when a man replaced him.

Jimin’s Lie put the audience is darken mood. The music was complex while the lyrics were exposing a moment of his life, where the death of his little brother had made him almost insane. Fooled by his mind, he was denying the reality and falling deeper in the depression. Writing this down, had helped to go through this and think happily about the future. His mother was crying and his father too, in the furthest

Please log in to read the full chapter