Chapter 17 “El Escenario”

Eternal Five

Chapter 17 “El Escenario”



The fan cheered knowing the opening act was going to start soon. The stage became silent all of the sudden and the light went off. Cassies stopped screaming as they wondering what was going on.

Then flash light shone upon them as unknown song played on the background. Five bright lights spotted the stage as the five men jumped out. They’re wearing black custom, looking really gorgeous and hot.

“Tohoshinki!!!” the fan cheered.

The five men didn’t move, they waited for the right moment. When the song hit the point they waited, they sang the unknown song for the fan. The music was amazing, the beautiful voice made it awesome.



“My stage that has begun once more
Under the blazing lights, the surging
feel yo! my screaming
My heart's music that permeates
Let's get it party tonight crazy
I gotta dance now”

The title of the song was ‘Mission Make It’. It was a new song and the fan liked the beat so much. Junsu and Yunho’s hot dance made some of Cassies lost their breath. Jaejoong’s wink and Yoochun’s smirk caused them to lose their blood pressure. As for the maknae, he made Cassies stunned with his awesome shout, just like in Mirotic.

The song ended and the stage light went off once again. Music played and the fan could see the title of the song on the VCR. It’s called I.D.S (I Deal Scenario).

“I want you in my plans baby,” Junsu sang the lyric twice beautiful . The fan shouted,” Xiah Junsu!”

Jaejoong continued the song as he sang the next lyric. He could feel he was so excited, the pain no longer bothering him and he could dance well.



“More Now Now Now
A scenario which has already been decided on
Very gently
Come to me, Closer
More Now Now Now
A Scenario which has already been decided on”

The 2nd song ended, the five men finally spoke to their fan and bowed,” Konbanwa, Tohoshinki desu!!!”

“Konbanwa!!!” the fan cheered back.

“Hi, it’s U-know Yunho!,” the leader spoke,” I know it has been a long time since our last concert and we’re really happy to have opportunity to hold another concert with you guys, Cassiopeia!” 

“Max Changmin desu,” the maknae spoke,” We’re really grateful for all your support and love till now. Thank you so much for never letting us down.”

“I’m Junsu,” the dophin cheered,” I’m so sorry we made you guys waited so long. I’m so sorry, hige sorry!!!”

The fan laughed because of Junsu’s gag. They missed the funny and cute gag. It had been a really long time.

“Jaejoong desu…” Jaejoong imitated Miss Korea’s way to do introduction and the fan cheered,” We’ll give our best for today concert!”

“How are you guys?!” Yoochun shouted,” Micky desu, yorushiku onegaishimasu!!!”

“Haiii…” the fans cheered.

“After this, we’ll sing three new english songs, I hope you guys enjoy it!” Yoochun said.

“Haiii…” the fan shouted as the music started slowly, it’s a ballad.



“Don’t wanna hurt nobody
This is a song for you
Skippin all the afterparties
Girl, I’m goin home with you”

They kept singing the melody beautifully. With a subtitle on the big screen, the fans were able to understand the song. It was a sweet romantic song titled ‘Be My Girl’. 

Finished singing the song, the fans heard another music echoed inside the dome. It’s a dance song title ‘Be The One’. 



“Be the one Be the one
Be the one be the one Do you right
Baby come over tonight
Be the one Be the one
Be the one be the one Do you right
Show you the time of your life”


The chorus made the fans went crazy. Still not finished with the hot performance, they sang another dance song called, ‘Empty’.



“Your heart is empty
And you’re so cold
You don’t care about you and I”

As the song finished, the light went off. The VCR on the stage and showed a video. There’re text came up on the screen and said:



"Cassiopeia and Big East, thank you for waiting us…
We know it was a long and hard wait…
Thank you for keeping your faith in us…”

“We’re very touched, especially by the song you wrote for us
We couldn’t believe it at first, that you would do such thing for us
That’s why in this concert, we would sing this song together with you guys"

And with that, Tohoshinki went up the stage and sang Love Melody. It was originally sang in Korean but they managed to sing it in Japan together after practice. A few days before the concert, the Japan version was released officially by Big East. It was a really touching song.



“Five stars whispers to us
We will be together forever
Only one forever of course oh
And the last word
I love you forever
Now let’s start our melody"

“Thank you so much, Cassiopeia and Big East!” the five men cheered.

” We are so happy so have received so much love from you guys!” Junsu spoke up.

“Yeah, that’s why we have prepared a surprise for you all!” Yoochun said.

“We’ll sing a solo after this one by one!” Changmin declared.

“Yup, that’s why,” Jaejoong spoke to the others,” Can you guys please go down the stage for a while?”

“Why?” Yunho asked.

“Because I want to sing my solo!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Eeeeeehhh?!” the fan teased, it had been a long time since they saw cute expression of Kim Jaejoong and the others.

“I don’t want to~” Yoochun commented.

“Come on!” Jaejoong pushed the other out of the stage as the fan laughed.

“Now, now,” Jaejoong spoke after he succeeded get rid of the other,” I’ll sing a Korean song, it’s a love song. The title is ‘For You It’s Separation, For Me It’s Waiting’. I dedicated this song to you all and also my beloved members. Well, I hope…you all enjoy it”

“Haiii…” the fan cheered and so the melody began.



“Other than the empty spot that is yours, Everything else is in its place
My heart must be broken because it can’t comprehend that I’ve let you go
All my love is now in vain
I’m letting you go like this but to me, this is the beginning of a wait
Don’t leave, my love, I won’t be able to see you ever again
You are still in my heart”

“Jaejooonggg ahhh!” the fan called to cheer him up.



“Don't leave my love
I may never see you again
Wherever whenever
When you're tired and discouraged, come back to me
Be happy my love
Until that day, forever that day (when we can be together)”

Jaejoong bowed to the fans as the light turned off. The VCR was once again on, this time it showed Junsu and Yunho. They’re kind of having battle dance. The sad atmosphere because of Jaejoong’s song was left off; the fan couldn’t help but feel excited to see more. Meanwhile, at the back stage…

“Hyung, are you OK?” Yoochun was concerned when he saw Jae’s eyes were kind of red.

“I’m fine, I just get a bit emotional…sorry,” Jae said as he wiped his eyes.

“Jaejoong ah!” the leader-sshi showed up and hugged the oldest one,” Don’t cry! Junsu said you are like leaky faucet once you cry! Your eyes and nose will turn up red…”

“Yaaa…Junchan…” Jaejoong swore he would kick the duck for revealing his secret.

“Sorry hyung, got to get up to the stage!” Junsu smiled as he ran off,” My solo time~”

“Yunho hyung, it’ll be your solo turns after duck hyung,” Changmin reminded,” You should prepare…”

“Oh, yeah, but Jae…”

“I’m fine,” Jaejoong reassured as he smiled.

So, Junsu got up on the stage and the song played, it’s his new solo title ‘Intoxication’ which always made the fans had nosebleed.

“Kyaaaaaaaa~” the fan cheered.



“Tell me watch you want, hey hey hey hey
Tell me, do you want me, oh no no no
You say baby now I know that you want me
Oh no, I want to make you say the words, baby now
Kiss and touch me, taste and touch me baby
Pulling off and leaving our clothes, making love
I can touch me, keep in touch me baby
That is, Intoxication”

Junsu shouted his famous dolphin voice in the ended before leaving the stage. He met Yunho who was going on for his solo and they did high five.

“Hwaiting hyung!” Junsu spoke.

“Jung Yunho! Jung Yunho!” the fan demanded ier dance for the leader-sshi and they knew they would get it. It’s a checkmate.



“Oh! Now, never stop, come closer to me my y lady
Oh! Now, never stop, I like you, come on baby
Oh! Now, never stop, in this moment, come on baby
Oh! Now, never stop, you know how to party tonight”

“Kyaaaaaa~” the fans went crazy when Yunho acted like he kissed the dancer. It was fake though and the fan knew that.

“Everyone, who do you want to see after this?” Yunho shouted.

“Shim Changmin and Park Yoochun!!!”

“Really? You don’t want to see my solo again?” Yunho teased.

“But they haven’t get to perform their solo!” the fan answered,” After that we’ll see Yunho’s solo again!”

“Hahaha…alright,” Yunho smiled as he went down the stage.

“Hyung…” Yoochun was pouting as he saw Yunho,” You want to conquer the stage, don’t you?”

Yunho just smiled as he cheered for Yoochun.

“Hi guys!!!” Yoochun shouted,” Ready to hear my solo?!”

“Haiiii…”

“Well, I’m going to sing a English song title ‘I Love You’. It was composed by one of my best friend in America. I hope you guy like it!”



“This is truly my fault
Cause when you left that day
It was tears from our fight
I should’ve made you stay
God I’m beggin you now,
Hear my cry
I really need this girl,
Bring her back today”

The light went off once again as Yoochun switched with Changmin. The maknae would bring a nice mellow song now. It was titled ‘Confession’.



“I believed in eternity, I can’t easily forget about you who made up my life.
But as time flows, as if I’m reading an old diary, I’ll smile for a moment and pass it off…
Will I be able to live again reminiscing, thinking that it was just a momentary fever?”

The lyrics touched the fans and the other members at the backstage. They never knew the maknae could express his feeling like this. Shim Changmin really have grown.

“Arigatou Gozaimasu!” Changmin spoke as the light went off and the VCR was on. It showed a movie where all Tohoshinki members holding a gun. They’re like agents that moved in darkness in order to catch a drug dealer. The fans cheered because the action the acted out. It was a nice short movie. When a gunshot was heard, the VCR black out and five lights were on the stage.

“Tohoshinki!!!”



“You Got The Wrong Number
You Got The Wrong Number
I'm Sorry. You Got The Wrong Number
So Don't Call Me No More”

They opened the melody with chorus of wrong number but then the music changed…



“You want me, you’ve fallen for me, you’re crazy for me
You can’t break out, I got you~ Under my skin
You want me, you’ve fallen for me, you’re crazy for me
You are my slave, I got you~ Under my skin”

“MIROTIC!!!” the fans cheered. Tohoshinki sang their hit sang beautifully. It was perfect harmonize and melody. The y dance made the fans went crazy!

Finished with the hardcore dance, a slow melody came out. It’s ‘Stand By You’!!!



“Where are you now?
Who are you being with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?
I am right here.
Even now, I am right here.
I still believe that we will see each other again.
You're the only one I'm thinking of”

Such a sweet melody and like the concert before, the fans changed their light stick color into blue. It’s really a touching scene, both for Tohoshinki and the fans.

They also sang two other ballad songs. There’re ‘Why Did I Fall in Love with You?’ and ‘Love in The Ice’.



“Why couldn’t I call out to you at all?
Every day and night growing emotions
And words overflow
But I realized that”

---o---

“Everyone is searching for a place
That can heal their sadness and loneliness
So... for you, that place is here
Don′t be afraid, don′t hesitate anymore, because I′ll protect you”

“Minna! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu!” the five men spoke.

“Thank you so much for coming to this concert!” Junsu said.

“Once again, thx U for waiting for us!” Yunho shouted

“I love you!” Yoochun declared.

“After this, it’ll be our last song,” Changmin informed.

“Please listen to it dearly…It’s ‘Bolero’,” Jaejoong spoke.

And so the last song before the curtain fall started. 



“Sing for me, in radiance, misery, with passion and sparkle in bolero
you are not facing these alone
soar high until the end/last of life”

As the song finished the five figure from the stage disappeared yet the fan kept cheering,” Encore! Encore! Encore!”