Chapter 13 “Discovering”

Eternal Five

Chapter 13 “Discovering”



Four men looked at another examined man and the examiner in the white coat. They couldn’t wait to know what was happening to their precious member.

“Is Jaejoong-hyung going to be OK?” Junsu asked, he was dead worried this morning when Yunho told them what happened last night. That was why they decided to take Jaejoong to a doctor.

“He just need some rest…I think lack of sleep is the problem. Sometime we can have nosebleed when our heath isn’t really good,” Jungmin explained.

“I told you I’m fine…Just a little tired,” Jaejoong spoke as he smiled to the other, reassuring them.

“But does he need any medicine?” Yoochun asked.

“Well, I’ll give him some medication to help his body recover faster. You guys are going to have concert in Japan soon right?” Jungmin asked.

“Yes,” Yunho got the prescription,” Thank you once again, Jungmin-sshi…”

“No problem at all…”

They got out from the room and headed to the pharmacy. Changmin was silent all the time; it was like he’s in deep thinking.

“Minnie, if you want to check the cafeteria, you can do it now,” Jaejoong smiled, he knew exactly what on Changmin’s mind. He’s the ‘mother’ after all.

“Um….OK,” Changmin smiled. He didn’t really think to check the cafeteria just now, even though he wanted to. He just thought the doctor might be hiding something from them, or maybe it was just he’s thinking too much? He didn’t know. Deciding to fill his tummy, the maknae jumped off to the cafeteria as the other waited for the medicine at the pharmacy.

“Where’s Minnie?” Junsu asked.

“Cafetaria…” Yunho answered as he paid the bill and took the medicine.

“Ehhh? I want to go there too…” Junsu pouted,” They said they have nice pancake there…”

“I’ll call Changmin to buy you some then,” Yoochun spoke.

“Can I have some too?” Jaejoong asked with his puppy eyes.

“Of course,” Yunho smiled,” It’s Minnie who’s paying after all…”

The four men ended up laughing as the maknae regretted why he should go to the cafeteria.

---


“That’s quite delicious,” the maknae pouted,” Even though I spent my entire pocket money this week…”

“Don’t be so sad Minnie ah,” Jaejoong spoke, trying to cheer the maknae,” I promise I’ll make you a delicious meal after I recovered.”

“Really? Can I have some too?” Yoochun and Junsu spoke in union. 

“Of course,” the leader answered instead of Jaejoong,” Now, you should get some sleep, Jae…”

“Um, OK,” Jaejoong knew he couldn’t make s more worried than this and it was also true he needed the rest. Tomorrow they would fly to Japan preparing their concert and today was their last day to rest.

Jaejoong got up from the seat and left the living room. Yunho followed.

“I’ll make sure he sleeps,” Yunho smiled the other.

After the two oldest one left, Changmin decided to make his move.

“Yoochun hyung, about the medicine I asked you last time. Was that really Jaejoong’s hyung insomnia medicine? I mean, are you 100% sure?” Changmin asked.

“Well, he got insomnia and he drank it, so I think it’s the insomnia medicine…” Yoochun said.

“What medicine? What are you two talking about?” Junsu asked.

“Nothing, just some dolphin-hyung-with-duck--needn’t-to-know stuff…” Changmin rolled his tongue.

“Yaaa!” Junsu got up as they chased each other. Yoochun shook his head, and then a brilliant idea got into his mind.

“You two,” Yoochun pointed to Junsu who topping Changmin on the floor and Changmin who was grinning in pain,” Let’s make some porridge for Jaejoong hyung. It would help him recover faster...”

“OK, as long as I can get away from this dolphin-hyung-with-duck-’s torture…” Changmin spoke. Junsu ended up pouting and finally said,” My dolphin voice and duck are my assets, OK?! Don’t you dare to insult them, Shim Changmin…”

“Wow….You just made Junsu a bit upset…” Yoochun spoke as the dolphin boy headed to the kitchen. He followed the upset boy.

“Alright, at least I got one more thing to worry about…” Changmin shook his head. The other thing he meant was the fact that Jaejoong didn’t tell Yoochun that it was an insomnia medicine. It was just Yoochun’s perception. He needed to know what the medicine for.

The three grown up man tried to make the best porridge in the world with all their heart. Meanwhile, in the bedroom, their oldest one was trying to do something.

“Yunnie….”

“Don’t pursue me…”

“But…”

“No but…Just sleep, you need the sleep…”

“I know, but I can’t sleep with you staring at me…” Jaejoong complained.

“But I need to make sure you’re sleeping…” Yunho talked back. Both of them knew Jaejoong didn’t really sleep to sleep at noon, the oldest might just laying on the bed for hours.

“Fine,” Jaejoong finally spoke as he pulled Yunho to the bed,” Sleep with me…”

“WHAT?”

“I said sleep with me and don’t think those naughty things. I know I’m HOT but please…” Jaejoong said as he cuddled into Yunho’s embrace. The bed was single after all; they needed to be attached to each other.

“…” the leader couldn’t speak, he’s in frozen mood. After a few second, he finally gained access to his brain and cleaned up the entire naughty thing he could think of. It was all because he read too many YunJae fan fiction these day, blamed the fan fiction.

“Sleep well,” Yunho finally spoke as he caressed Jaejoong’s hair.

“Um,” Jaejoong slowly nodded,” Don’t leave me when I’m asleep, OK?”

“OK…”

---


“Ta daaaa!” Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin cheered in union.

“What’s this?” Jaejoong awoke as he rubbed his eyes.

“A bowl of healthy and delicious porridge for Jaejoong hyung!” Junsu said with a wide smile.

“Yeah, but…” Jaejoong’s soulmate couldn’t help but to stare at his two hyung on the bed, almost, or definitely hugging each other in their last sleep.

“Hmm? What?” Yunho rubbed his eyes as he also woke up.

“Don’t move!” the maknae spoke; he took his handphone and took bunch of picture of YunJae on BED. This would worth a lot on net, Changmin smirked.

“Are we having some YunJae-ness here or what?” Junsu finally spoke.

“We’re just sleeping…” Jaejoong finally said,” Now, can I have my porridge?”

Changmin made sure he saved the picture as Yunho got up from the bed, washing his face in the bathroom. Meanwhile, Yoochun and Junsu were nervous whether their porridge was good enough. Everyone knew no one could beat Jaejoong’s cook.

“This’s good,” Jaejoong spoke after a spoonful,” I love you guys so much, thanks!”

Yoochun and Junsu smiled to each other, really glad they listened to the genius Changmin’s idea. The maknae simply said, just add Jaejoong’s favorite chili in the porridge. They knew their oldest couldn’t resist such a red, hot, and delicious chili. Weird huh?

---


“Yoboseyo,” a voice echoed from his phone speaker.

“Hi hyung, how are you?” Changmin spoke,” Yeah, yeah, I’m fine too…”

The maknae was standing on the balcony and looked inside; making sure no one eaves drop their conversation.

“Hyung, I want to ask something. Do you know what kind of medicine consisted of 60% steroid and 40%anti-convulsion?” Changmin asked.

“Are you taking the medicine, Changmin ah?” worried voice could be heard.

“No, my friend is. I’m just curious what it is for. He seems easy to get tired though…” Changmin spoke.

“How long have he taken it?” 

“I don’t know, but more than one month for sure…” Changmin remembered it was about one month earlier he discovered the medicine.

“Changmin ah, have he gone to a doctor?” 

“Yes, when he fainted the other day inside a club and today because he had nosebleed yesterday…”

There was a huge pause in the phone; Changmin couldn’t wait for his answer.

“Is there anything come up in your mind?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah…But it’s bad…” the person, who was Changmin’s high school friend and a doctor spoke.

“What is it?”

Couldn’t believe what he heard, the man lost his phone till it cracked hitting the floor.