Chapter 14 “Worries and Sorrow”

Eternal Five

Chapter 14 “Worries and Sorrow”



“I can’t wait to meet our Japanese fans!” Junsu spoke; he’s in hyper mood even that was still morning.

“But first we need to get through our Korean fans,” Yoochun reminded as he looked at the crazy yet lovely fan outside the van. They’re in huge number, around two hundred something, waiting in front of the airport.

“Yun, can you help me with this?” Jaejoong gave his bag to Yunho as he opened his suitcase, looking for something. No one realized the worried stare from the maknae’s a-bit-reddish-eyes. 

“Yaaa!” Jaejoong squalled like a girl as Yunho started tickling him. It’s some YunJae’s service for the fan, Changmin knew. He thought…he would definitely miss the voice.

Wiping his visible tears, he made sure no one realized he almost cried again. A fan caught Changmin’s tears though, asking him what was wrong from outside. Changmin smiled to the fan and reassured her. She ended up bubbling in heaven.

“Boys, get ready,” their new manager spoke,” Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu will go first. Changmin and Jaejoong will follow later…”

“Eh? Why I can’t be with Yunho?” Jaejoong asked,” No offence with Changmin but shouldn’t we give them some YunJae service?”

“They’ll become wilder if YunJae is out there,” the manager stated.

“Um, OK…” Jaejoong pouted like a small child,” I guess I’ll be with my baby~ Minnie, come to Umma~”

“Hyung…” Changmin shook his head.

So Yunho got out first leading Junsu behind him and Yoochun the last. Fans began cheering and shouting their names. Some of them giggled because they could see YooSu couple. Some wanted YunJae couple though. It was quite hectic but luckily the boys got into the waiting room safely.

“Jaejoong-sshi and Changmin-sshi, let’s go,” one of the bodyguards spoke.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Jaejoong shouted to the fan as he gave his famous hand waving and smile. Changmin followed behind as he tried to give some fake smile for the fan. He was really not in the mood to laugh or smile.

The two of them reached the waiting as the fans cheered their names the last time. Yunho was talking on his phone, calling his mother or something. Junsu and Yoochun already buried their attention on Junsu’s new i-phone, playing games. 

“So, what are going to do now?” Jaejoong asked as he turned around and faced the maknae.

“Hyung, why are smiling?” Changmin didn’t realize he spoke his thought.

“Because I’m excited! Why? Don’t you feel the same?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well, yeah…” Changmin really couldn’t think straight, he would be super worried and down if he was his hyung. He knew he needed to calm down himself first then talked to Jaejoong. Meanwhile as the maknae was thinking deeply, something fluffy caught Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Omooo…Look at that,” Jaejoong wondered to the nearest shop and found himself a great leather coat. Fashion would never die in his hyung, Changmin thought, even though he knew the man was dying. Changmin decided he shouldn’t think about it for now. Sighing, the maknae decided to listen to his i-pod while waiting as Jaejoong busy picking some cloth.

---


“Excuse me, we’re Cassiopeia, can we have your autograph?” two flight attendants spoke to Yoochun and Junsu, who sat next to each other. Some YooSu fan service, they said.

“Of course,” Yoochun smiled.

“What’s your name?” Junsu asked one of the flight attendants.

“Oppa can call me Eri…” the girl giggled.

“Eri, what a lovely name…Thanks for supporting us,” Junsu finally said as he done signing. The girl already in heaven because the cute and innocent smile from Junsu.

“Can I sign too?” Jaejoong who was on the other side asked. The girls were more than happy of course.

“Thank you so much, oppa deul. We’ll definitely see your concert at Tokyo Dome,” Eri finally spoke as she and her friend excused themselves.

When the plane took off, Yunho was almost in his “expand” mode, which he slept with mouth and eyes wide opened. Just like old days, Jaejoong took off his jacket and covered the leader-sshi’s face. Changmin shook his head, their Umma and Appa never changed.

“Hyung,” Changmin decided to call as he pause his i-pod,” Can I talk to you for a second?”

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked with a smile.

“Are you OK? I mean do you have headache or pain anywhere?” Changmin asked, he was afraid Jaejoong faked a smile.

“I’m fine, Changmin ah,” Jaejoong reassured and he was telling the truth. He was very excited till he couldn’t wait to step on the Tokyo Dome stage once again. The last time he stood there was on their last concert.

---


“Finally, we’re in Japan,” Yoochun spoke,” I can’t believe it!”

“Look!” Junsu spoke excitedly,” They have some canned natto there!”

The dolphin boy was about to storm the natto machine at the airport but he stopped when he saw bunch of fan coming. He couldn’t help but feel a bit afraid, who knew if there were antis there; antis were good at disguising themselves.

“We can get some natto at the hotel, OK?” Yunho suggested as Junsu nodded.

“Guess we need to get through some fans again,” Changmin spoke as he saw the exit door filled with a lot of Cassies.

“Hwaiting!” Jaejoong smiled to the others as they got into the van. It took them around five minutes to get there since some of the fans were blocking them. They went to the hotel they used to reserve on their last time visit to Japan and some fan’s cars were following them.

Somehow, they managed to get through fans in front of their hotel and got into their room safely. They would be divided into two rooms; one double and one triple.

“Can I share room with Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Why? Don’t you usually share room with Junsu?” Yunho asked.

“Just want to change the atmosphere and let YooSu get their time together,” Changmin joked. Anyway, he got what he wanted because the others seemed okay with it.

“Don’t pick on me, OK?” Jaejoong warned like old times,” I don’t want our soul fighter couple comes out. I’m kind of in disadvantages since you have grown a lot, Changmin ah…”

“Fine,” Changmin smiled, he missed those soul fighter time.

“We can have some rest till five o’clock. Then, we’ll meet at the lobby to have some dinner, then check the stage and do rehearsal, OK? Don’t forget,” leader-sshi reminded.

---


“Hm, I’m so tired and sleepy,” Jaejoong crashed to the bed, it was so comfortable.

“Get some rest, hyung,” Changmin suggested,” We might have to dance and sing all night long after this…”

“I know, you should get some rest to, Minnie ah,” Jaejoong spoke as he cuddled into ball. Changmin truthfully wanted to talk to his hyung about the sickness but he knew they should rest first. Jaejoong looked exhausted to Changmin even though he was smiling all the way.

Meanwhile on the other room…

“What is this?!” a high dolphin voice could be heard.

“You’re gotta be kidding...” Yoochun couldn’t believe what he saw either.

“Well, the hotel kind of booked up so they can only get us this room,” Yunho spoke as the matter of fact that their room only have two beds; one king size though.

“So…I sleep with Junsu?” Yoochun asked.

“Of course, you guys are the YooSu couple after all,” Yunho smiled.

“I don’t really mind,” Junsu finally spoke even though he was a bit disappointed; he just thought he could conquer one comfy hotel bed.

“Me neither,” Yoochun spoke too as he looked to Junsu,” Just…Don’t kick me in your sleep….”

“Yaaa!”

Later on, laughter and loud voices could be heard from the room.

---


It was a quiet and delightful rest until the pain struck again. He jerked up in pain as his head almost exploded. It was the biggest attack ever. Tears started forming at his eyes because of the pain. 

Trying to get his medicine inside his bag on the couch at the opposite direction, he forced his body to move. However, he was too weak; he hit the ground and groaned in pain.

“Hyung!” Changmin was shocked to see Jaejoong on the floor in pain. Moreover, Jaejoong was bleeding through his nose once again.

“Hang in there, I’ll call---“ Changmin almost pressed Yunho’s room number on the phone but Jaejoong managed to stop him.

“Don’t…call, I’m…OK,” he barely spoke.

“Damn it, hyung. You’re in pain, you’re not OK!” Changmin was scared; he never knew it would be this much. He never thought the pain would be this horrifying. He could only hugged Jaejoong, trying to lessen the pain but he knew it wouldn’t work.

“Meds…inside…bag…” Jaejoong muttered as he tried to control his breathing. The maknae stormed his hyung’s bag, pouring the things on the ground. He saw the medicine and gave one pill to Jaejoong.

“One…more,” Jaejoong barely spoke.

“But, it said just one pill per time…If---“

“Please…” Jaejoong was crying and begging because the pain and Changmin couldn’t bear the sight. He gave what his hyung wanted, hoping it would stop the pain.