Chapter 2 “Bad Meeting”

Eternal Five

Chapter 2 “Bad Meeting”



“Damn it! Why do I always get up late?!” Yoochun cursed as he got up from his bed, heading directly to the bathroom. He got off from his pajamas and used the cold water to wash himself. After taking the quick bath, he dried himself and put on his finest tuxedos. He got very important meeting today after all.

He took his bag, which he prepared last night, and went into his car. Plugging the key in, he drove to his company. 

He finally realized he was 10 minutes earlier when he arrived at the parking lot. Once again, he forgot he put his watch 30 minutes faster. Yoochun got off from the car and locked the car.

Yoochun was walking to the entrance when he heard someone calling his name.

“Yoo chun ah!” 

It’s too impossible to be true, Yoochun thought. He decided to look back and he saw him, once again.

“How have you been?” the warm voice greeted him. Yoochun couldn’t bear his feelings anymore, he embraced the man tightly, he didn’t care he might late or the people around them would think he’s some homo-maniac or something.

“Hey…people watching…” the man spoke.

“Where’ve you been?” Yoochun asked as he decided to let the man go,” You disappeared in the thin air and made us worried to death, you know that, Jaejoong hyung?”

“Sorry…” Jae spoke,” Do you have free time after the meeting? I heard you got the job!”

“Of course I have, just don’t disappear again, hyung ah…” Yoochun said.

“I’ll be waiting at the lobby then, OK? They have some café near it,” Jae spoke as both of them got into the building,” Good luck with your meeting.”

Yoochun wanted to speak more to Jaejoong, but his meeting was going to start soon. He waved as he managed to catch the lift. 

Yoochun’s mind was like going crazy; he couldn’t believe he saw Jae again after almost one year lost contact. The oldest one was sure full of surprise. He wanted to text Junsu as soon as possible (He didn’t lose contact with Junsu), but the lift door opened and the meeting was waiting for him.

Yoochun took his steps toward the meeting room, he would text Junsu later. He could see Mr. Bae waiting for him. After bowed he followed Mr. Bae into the room.

Two people were sitting in the room. Both of them were reading the contract. But everything changed when both of them showed their faces.

Once again, Park Yoochun got a heart attack for seeing the people he missed the most.

---


“I’m going on the plane then, see you at the airport hyung,” Junsu’s voice echoed from the line as Jaejoong put down his phone.

Green plastic grasses caught his attention as he drank his coffee. His body might sit there, but his mind wondered and thought deeply. He watched the people going here and there at the lobby. That’s when something caught his eyes.

A child was smiling happily with her parents. But that’s not the point, the thing on the child’s hand was the one made Jaejoong felt his emptiness clearer than ever. 

Red balloon was the thing.

Jaejoong changed his sight as he tried to calm himself down. Yet, tears already made his way to his eyes. No, he didn’t want to cry, he didn’t want to!

That’s when his phone rang and everything turning back to normal. Jaejoong looked at the caller ID; he answered it as he took a deep breath.

“The result is out…” a man voice could be heard from the line. Jaejoong knew the answer would kill him for sure.

“How much time left?” Jaejoong asked as he held his breath.

“Three months…That’s the maximum,” the man spoke.

Jaejoong couldn’t find the word to describe his feeling. He was afraid, he felt destroyed enough. And the thing just now made his life more miserable. Well, it’s if he still felt like a living one.

“…Thank you,” Jaejoong finally spoke,” Thank you for everything, Jungmin..” 

“…I’m sorry, I wish I’m powerful enough to---“

“It’s OK, just…” Jaejoong gulped his own invisible tears as he spoke,” I need time to think…”

“OK… I’ll do whatever I can to at least keep you smiling, since I’m your biggest fan,” Jungmin spoke, trying to cheer up. Jaejoong said another thank you before ended his conversation.

Now things really must go fast. Jae needed to act fast if he’s going to make the one he wished for to happen.

---


“Yunho…hyung? Changmin?” Yoochun mumbled the name.

“Nice to see you again, Yoochun hyung,” Changmin spoke as he gave his hand to shake Yoochun’s hand. But Yoochun was too shock to respond.

“Shock?” Yunho asked.

“I’m sorry, Chun ah, I forgot to tell you that your song will be taken by Yunho’s company,” Mr. Bae spoke,” So, I guess, I’ll leave you guys alone, OK?”

With that Mr. Bae disappeared outside the room, leaving the statue-Park-Yoochun there.

“Let’s get into the business. About your proposal, we don’t get any problem with it. I just need to signature it and we’ll able to work in the future to---“ Yunho’s voice was cut off.

“Is that it?” Yoochun finally spoke, he’s still standing there.

“What?” Changmin asked.

“Is that all you guys need to say after everything that happened?” Yoochun demanded the answer regarding HoMin cut off their connection with JaeChunSu after the breakup.

“I believe we should let go of everything happened, and get into the contract,” Changmin spoke.

“DON’T MESS WITH ME!!!” Yoochun couldn’t bear his tears anymore. He cried, yet, he kept talking,” I know what we had done is wrong and it hurt both of you. But at least, can you guys think about our feelings too? Do you guys think we want the break up too?!”

“Yoochun ah, I---“ again, Yunho didn’t able to finish his sentence.

“I’m not finished!!!” Yoochun hissed,” Do you guys know what happened to Jaejoong hyung because you guys wouldn’t meet him? He waited for you guys all night long for an apology. He waited in the heavy rain and he wouldn’t go home! Do you guys know that Junsu and I ended up dragging him home till he lost his consciousness?!”

“And when he realized you guys cut off the connection with three of us, he disappeared! He thought it’s his fault because he was the one who suggested the lawsuit. But that’s not true, we agreed with him. I was fed up with the slave contract!”

“Yoochun hyung, please listen---“ this time Changmin didn’t able to speak.

“Shut up! I haven’t finished! And do you guys know what he said after he watched the fan cried because of our breakup?” Yoochun’s voice was unsteady, he sobbed while he talked,” He said, he would be more than happy to kill himself if that could bring us together once again!!! All of us were suffering…All of us are still suffering…Do you guys know that?”

Yoochun didn’t wait for the answer; he took his file from the table as he rushed out from the room. He didn’t answer Mr.Bae’s question. He just needed to get out of that building.

---


Jaejoong was more than surprised to see Yoochun with his tears when the guy went out from the lift. He asked what’s wrong, yet, he got nothing. Finally, he decided to take Yoochun somewhere quieter. 

They ended up in the parking lot.

“Junsu will be back tonight…” Jaejoong spoke.

“I know…” Yoochun spoke with his shaky voice, he’s no longer crying.

“What’s wrong? Did the boss do or say something mean to you?” Jaejoong asked.

“No! Mr. Bae is a kind person, he’s a good person,” Yoochun answered,” I…met Yunho hyung and Changmin…”

“WHAT?!” Jaejoong was more than shock to hear it,” Where?!”

“At the meeting, they’re the one who’s buying my song…” Yoochun spoke.

“Where’re they? I’ll speak to them---“

“There’s no need to,” Yoochun said,” They probably already gone…”

Jaejoong stopped when he finally realized they had been in there for almost one hour, do nothing, he just tried to figure out why Yoochun cried.

“I’m hungry…” Yoochun spoke,” I miss your cooking…”

Jaejoong felt like a huge feeling hit him; it’d been a long time since he cooked for s.

“Let’s go into my house, I’ll cook for you and we can do some catch up. We can also go to airport together to fetch the soccer-freak…” Jaejoong joked and he did it, he made Yoochun laughed.

“Thank you, hyung…” 

---


“We messed up…” Changmin spoke as he sat next to his desperate hyung. Both of them felt so bad right now; they did nothing except thinking for the past few minutes in Yunho’s office.

“No, we’re screwed...” Yunho cursed,” Damn it!”

“This won’t do it. We need to calm down,” Changmin spoke,” At least, we know that the company tricked us. We just need…to fix things…”

“How?” Yunho asked. Neither both of them spoke more. That’s when Changmin’s phone rang. After answering the phone a weak smile carved on his lips.

“We can make it up, tonight…” Changmin spoke.